Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Aroids: The best looking award goes to...

Communities > Forums > Aroids
bookmark
Forum: AroidsReplies: 4, Views: 101
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
TropiSocal_dave
Garden Grove, CA
(Zone 10a)

March 7, 2010
8:28 PM

Post #7612134

In your opinion what do you think is the most attractive aroid available on the market?
tropicbreeze
noonamah
Australia

March 8, 2010
6:05 AM

Post #7612615

Can you make that the 10 most attractive? No, better still, the 50 most attractive.
bwilliams
Louisville, KY

March 8, 2010
3:05 PM

Post #7613910

No particular order, of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Their are so many choices but off hand when I am out and see any of the following well grown they tend to take my breath away. I left out any hybrids and stuck with the species their were a few odd groups like Urospatha and Dracontiums that I really like as well.

Cytrosperma johnstonii
Anthurium regale
Anthurium warocqueanum
Philodendron gigas
Philodendron splendidum
Philodendron verricosum
Amorphophallus maxwellii
Amorphophallus titanum
Alocasia tigrina
Alocasia robusta

TropiSocal_dave
Garden Grove, CA
(Zone 10a)

March 8, 2010
8:57 PM

Post #7614853

I like big leaves but color is at least as important. Shape matters too. What about Variegated A. Borneo Giant? Is that in cultivation?
funnyfarmherbs
Valdosta, GA
(Zone 8b)

March 25, 2010
8:56 PM

Post #7656516

wherever i am i shall be sgabird google ne
Crap-
Hi this is being sent to all my patient customers so ur order has not shipped yet I am running a very successful business here and I will not tolerate this crap
att does not have a phone number u can call and talk to a live person I asked them

hello for the past 3 days i have been having issues with my internet provider AT & T they had 2

them repeatedly demanding immediate resolution and as they have my internet phone and TV i told them if a live person did not contact me within 5 minutes i would find a new provider they did not so by next week i will be using a new phone, TV and internet [providers after which i will catch up
thanks for your consideration
we shall see what I have been studing the net for the last 3 yrs yep

Bruce

this is being sent to anyone in my address book as i will be deleting all entries because i donít remember who most are
I am also finding there is absolutely no way to contact anyone from att w/o answering a million questions since I am not able to get an answer from att someone will it is what it is it just doesnít matter

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Aroids Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
How to ID elephant ears!!! bwilliams 37 Jul 5, 2012 11:15 AM
Colocasia Thai Giant- pics please AuntB 54 Aug 23, 2008 3:03 PM
Aroids to trade: skilledwithands 23 Jun 13, 2008 12:41 AM
The most over looked aroid in the araceae family. bwilliams 17 Apr 29, 2010 8:18 PM
Which of these is A. podophyllum and what's the other? Carter 7 Oct 1, 2007 3:24 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America