Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

An Alocasia at the San Diego Botanical Gardens

Garden Grove, CA(Zone 10a)

Is this the Sariana?

Thumbnail by TropiSocal_dave

nice

Thumbnail by TropiSocal_dave

notice the reddish stem and veins.

Louisville, KY

Alocasia portora The breeder LariAnn is on the list. It is a great grower fast big and strong.

Miami, FL(Zone 10a)

Brian is correct - that is my Alocasia x portora, and a fine specimen it is indeed.

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

wherever i am i shall be sgabird google ne
Crap-
Hi this is being sent to all my patient customers so ur order has not shipped yet I am running a very successful business here and I will not tolerate this crap
att does not have a phone number u can call and talk to a live person I asked them

hello for the past 3 days i have been having issues with my internet provider AT & T they had 2

them repeatedly demanding immediate resolution and as they have my internet phone and TV i told them if a live person did not contact me within 5 minutes i would find a new provider they did not so by next week i will be using a new phone, TV and internet [providers after which i will catch up
thanks for your consideration
we shall see what I have been studing the net for the last 3 yrs yep

Bruce

this is being sent to anyone in my address book as i will be deleting all entries because i donít remember who most are
I am also finding there is absolutely no way to contact anyone from att w/o answering a million questions since I am not able to get an answer from att someone will it is what it is it just doesnít matter

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.