Is this the Sariana?

Thumbnail by TropiSocal_dave
Garden Grove, CA(Zone 10a)

nice

Thumbnail by TropiSocal_dave
Garden Grove, CA(Zone 10a)

notice the reddish stem and veins.

Louisville, KY

Alocasia portora The breeder LariAnn is on the list. It is a great grower fast big and strong.

Miami, FL(Zone 10a)

Brian is correct - that is my Alocasia x portora, and a fine specimen it is indeed.

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

wherever i am i shall be sgabird google ne
Crap-
Hi this is being sent to all my patient customers so ur order has not shipped yet I am running a very successful business here and I will not tolerate this crap
att does not have a phone number u can call and talk to a live person I asked them

hello for the past 3 days i have been having issues with my internet provider AT & T they had 2

them repeatedly demanding immediate resolution and as they have my internet phone and TV i told them if a live person did not contact me within 5 minutes i would find a new provider they did not so by next week i will be using a new phone, TV and internet [providers after which i will catch up
thanks for your consideration
we shall see what I have been studing the net for the last 3 yrs yep

Bruce

this is being sent to anyone in my address book as i will be deleting all entries because i don’t remember who most are
I am also finding there is absolutely no way to contact anyone from att w/o answering a million questions since I am not able to get an answer from att someone will it is what it is it just doesn’t matter

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.