Photo by Melody

Farm Life: What's that Circle Thingy on the Front of Barns?

Communities > Forums > Farm Life
Forum: Farm LifeReplies: 27, Views: 459
Add to Bookmarks
Spiro, OK
(Zone 7a)

March 19, 2010
7:43 PM

Post #7642023

LOL I wish I could be more clever in asking this question, but I'm hoping someone can give me a phrase to look up in Google! You know those signs on the front of a barn that are circles, often with pictures of birds on them? I think they have particular meaning depending on what's depicted on them. I'd like to find one for our barn, but I have no clue what they're called so I can look them up! Can anyone help a newbie farmer out? Thanks!


This thread has 27 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Farm Life Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
can chicken and rabbits get along? Minnie 6 Jul 8, 2009 12:56 AM
Let's meet the new folks MaryE 64 Aug 23, 2008 2:40 AM
Seasoning fresh bacon? Lana 3 Oct 27, 2007 7:05 AM
Help! Chickens Won't Initiate Egg Laying.... gidgrower 27 Apr 6, 2008 1:18 AM
This is a Great Forum!!!! JodyC 28 Jul 6, 2007 6:42 PM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America