Photo by Melody

Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins: CLOSED: DD April Houseplant Swap-Chat & Secret Housemates Revealed

Communities > Forums > Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins
bookmark
Forum: Group Trades, Swaps and Round RobinsReplies: 127, Views: 945
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 1, 2010
6:26 PM

Post #7673128

Chit chat's open for our houseplant and/or tropical plants reveal...

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1076777/

REMINDERS
Your package should contain a minimum of three (3) healthy houseplants. Rooted cuttings are acceptable if your Housemate agrees.
You may wish to include optional related Houseplant items. Perhaps a water globe, a mini gardening flag, a whimsical garden stake, a pair of gardener’s gloves, plant markers, houseplant fertilizer sticks, a gardening book or magazine, fresh 2010 seed packets just for a few suggestions.
Value of your plants should not exceed $20.
Please send your Housemate’s package by Priority Mail no later than Thursday, April 22nd...Earth Day.

Go Green & Think Spring!

Here's the link to our "wish lists"
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1081475/

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine
Click the image for an enlarged view.

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 1, 2010
6:26 PM

Post #7673129

Reserved for our participants

rvnsbrk / Juanita received from tishrh
diamond9192002 / Anita received from NYVOICES99
FruitofTheVine / Susan received from blueskyfd11
GAgirl1066 / Paula received from jsxtiger
blueskyfd11 / Sandy received from happgarden
NYVOICES99 / Anita from froggies_girl
froggis_girl / Julie received from rvnsbrk
dispatcher1 / Lou received from cat64129
cat64129 / Cathy received from GAgirl1066
Machikoneko / Marsha received from dispatcher1
rouxcrew / Joy received from FruitOfTheVine
tishrh / Tish received from Machikoneko
happgarden / Joyce received from diamond9192002
jsxtiger / Joyce from rouxcrew

This message was edited Apr 27, 2010 4:57 PM

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 1, 2010
8:57 PM

Post #7673411

Wow, I am first here. I have got to stop these late nights.

Joy
lratliff29
Rossville, IN
(Zone 5b)

April 2, 2010
4:06 AM

Post #7673672

Hi everyone. So happy and excited to see Dirt Diggers are still going strong. I've missed everyone. My flighty personality has brought me back to DG, gearing up for the season gardening.

Winter was tough, classes were tougher, and now winding down my schedule to get busy in the garden. I hope to participate in some swaps, as I have so many things I can trade.

I can't forget that I still owe someone some hosta's as they will be the first to go out. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Lisa
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 2, 2010
4:14 AM

Post #7673682

I'm here!! Busy day so off to the races. Be back later.

Neener
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 2, 2010
4:29 AM

Post #7673692

Wowzer we have early risers...LOL I am at work so don't tell anyone I am on here... ;D

Glad your back Iratliff, classes can comsume a large amount of time. I am like you energized since we have had a few nice days, actually we have had beautiful days. Saturday 50's and rainy...not so nice...

Got my secret swap buddy and I am excited to get stuff mailed.

Everyone have a great day.
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 2, 2010
4:39 AM

Post #7673703

I am here and I got my secret buddy too. Will be sending my box soon since I have everything about ready. :o)
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 2, 2010
4:44 AM

Post #7673712

tishrh, you are not only early you are on the ball...I think you get the worm! Early bird and all that.
NYVOICES99
Corning, NY
(Zone 5a)

April 2, 2010
8:20 AM

Post #7674172

I'm here, got my name & will let you know when it is on it's way:)AnitaNY
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 2, 2010
12:47 PM

Post #7674679

Hi lratliff29, long time no see girlfriend. We'll have to work on getting you back in some swaps. This is a running list so far:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1060880/

lratliff29
Rossville, IN
(Zone 5b)

April 3, 2010
4:16 AM

Post #7676321

Thanks! I'm checking it out now. Looking forward to participating. I have a lot of things, too many and have to separate.

BTW, all the things from last years swaps are coming back and I'm soooooo excited to see them grow.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 3, 2010
3:28 PM

Post #7677542

Iratliff, isn't fun every year to walk the garden and see the plants you swapped for. I was just doing that today as a matter a fact. I have just received some of the most wonderful plants the last few years.
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 7, 2010
4:22 AM

Post #7685967

hello! 2 questions before I send. Lol. how do you know if your secret housemate will take cuttings? I have something that is considered a cutting BUT is started rooting (few roots needs more). Really think he/she will like it...but don't know if I should send...

Do we list confirmation number on here? or dmail it to someone.
Thanks!
Tish
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2010
9:23 AM

Post #7686664

Hi Tish,

Sounds like a healthy cutting so I'd say it's OK to send. I won't mind cuttings either, don't think I had that in my likes.

Would each of you please D-mail me your Delivery Confirmation number? Some of us not in the addy exchange prefer our info remain private. Also Del Confirm #'s are sometimes easy to track and could end up spoiling your Housemate's surprise. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Susan
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 7, 2010
11:22 AM

Post #7686932

Right on FOTV...I am not on the addy exchange either and would prefer that the confirmation not be posted on the site thread. And you are correct I am like a little kid at Christmas I will peek if I have the slightest opportunity and then be disappointed because I know...go figure... :D

Cuttings are fine with me if they are easy to root, I sure wouldn't want to lose them because of my failures...
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2010
4:13 PM

Post #7687567

Thanks, happ. If I hadn't made the matches, I'd be right there with you checking the numbers too...LOL

Two of you kindly let me know today that you've mailed your Housemate's plants. Please watch your mailboxes and also share photos of your newest plants or cuttings. The fun is on!

tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 9, 2010
4:37 PM

Post #7692990

I mailed my box today.

fruitofthevine: dmailed my confirmation number to you.

To secret housemate (when you know it's you): I hope everything gets there fine. If it gets there not in good shape please dmail me so I can fix it. But I hope it arrives safe and you like everything!
Tish :)
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 9, 2010
5:24 PM

Post #7693121

Got it Tish and thank you! You're so sweet willing to replace plants...I bet everything you sent arrives in great shape and will be much appreciated.

Please check your mailboxes and porches. Another box of plants were delivered on Wednesday.

tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 12, 2010
4:14 AM

Post #7698794

I hope it gets there fine. I am a worrier. Lol. I just like to be treated as I would myself. Someone should be getting a box today or tomorrow. Have a wonderful day everyone! In Ohio it is cooler this week as it was previous week but the sun is shining and you can tell spring is hopefully on its way with the trees budding and the spring flowering trees a flowering.
Tish
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 12, 2010
4:52 AM

Post #7698858

Tish, I know what you mean, I would be horrified if my plants I sent weren't good when they arrived. I worry alot about that actually. Once like a dork, I mailed the box to the wrong person in the summer...well you can imagine what those plants were like when they arrived at the correct persons house. But like you I was more than happy to fix the mess up...I felt like a nut! Luckily everyone I have dealt with on DG have been wonderful. Good thing cause I don't always have it together...LOL

Another beautiful day here, but I will be working so no fun for me... ;(
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 12, 2010
5:51 AM

Post #7698984

So far everyone here has been real nice with trading too. I just worry you never know.:o)

and I know what you mean, I am getting ready to work too. Nice outside and I have yard "play" to do. lol.

Machikoneko

Machikoneko
Hometown, IL
(Zone 5a)

April 12, 2010
11:47 AM

Post #7699930

Tish, your package is on it's way! Hope you like it! Open carefully; there's some good stuff in there. (sorry, can't locate the tracking number at the moment...)

This message was edited Apr 12, 2010 1:48 PM
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 12, 2010
1:16 PM

Post #7700130

I got a wonderful package today from Tish!!! The plants were in superb condition. Would that everything I ever got came in that great a shape.

There were 5 wonderful plants, none of which I have at the present. There as a snake plant, a ti plant, pepperomia, diffenbachea, and one that I'm not sure about.

There was also a super begonia tuber which I will pot this week and enjoy all summer I'm sure, as well as a darling garden sign (how did you know little signs are my weakness), some coleus seeds and some glove in a bottle packets that will go in my truck for those times when I get into God know's what. :))

Thumbnail by rvnsbrk

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 12, 2010
1:18 PM

Post #7700134

The other goodies...

Thank you so much Tish and you can be my secret buddy anytime. :))))

Neener

Thumbnail by rvnsbrk

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 12, 2010
4:27 PM

Post #7700545

LOL happ, I remember that and almost did the same thing yesterday.

Good looking plants, Neener. You did great, tish. See how we worry about our babies being on the road?

blueskyfd11 went far out of her way to please me and found a local DG'er who sent a Sweetshrub Bush, a "very special want" on my list and absolutely made my day. I planted it on my B-day last Friday and it's doing great. Thank you, hon...I'll never forget you for this!

My box went out today so get your potting soil ready, Housemate!

tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 12, 2010
4:58 PM

Post #7700619

rvnsbrk- so glad that you liked your plants and stuff and that you didn't have them. It was so hard to decide which ones to send. I do not know the name of the last one, one i haven't figured out. That is why it is an extra. lol. I have one and I really like it though. I love little signs too. :o) I am happy also the babies made it in one piece and good condition. Lol.
Thanks for being my secret buddy.

fruitofthevine: I always worry. lol. and so far so good on all my trades.
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 13, 2010
3:16 AM

Post #7701609

I had to take a picture first, I received the package yesterday.
Thank you so much for the secret buddy package, Marsha! I love EVERYTHING in it. I do not have any of these plants. In the package was chlorophytum 'fireflash', haworthia limifolia, ponytail palm, tradesantia variegata, selaginella, and moth orchid. thank you again for being my secret pal! I love everything in it and already have it all potted up ready to grow!

Thumbnail by tishrh

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2010
6:13 PM

Post #7703692

If y'all keep this up, I need to revamp my houseplant 'want' list. Wow, Tish, those are great and Thank you, Marsha, for making her day!

I forgot to include a pic of the Sweetshrub Bush Sandy sent me so here it is on April 8th before I planted it.

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2010
6:18 PM

Post #7703705

And today I received Nephthytis "Exotic Bold", Dracena "Florida Beauty", Plectranthus "Mona Lavender" and White Vietnamese Dragon Fruit. I've never had the pleasure to grow these and have only heard of the Dracena.

More to come...

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2010
6:30 PM

Post #7703731

Look what unusual seeds she sent too. If the Macadamia Nuts take 1-5 months to germinate, by-crackity I need to get going!

Drawf Blue Jade Sweet Corn (Heirloom)
Melaleuca alternifolia "Tea Tree"
Romanesco Cauliflower (Heirloom)
Johnny Dewlen Blue Dent Corn (yes, it's an Heirloom)
and those infamous Macadamia Nuts.

I'll do my best with the seeds following your instructions and hope to post pics of seedlings. I couldn't believe in addition to the Sweetshrub you send another box.

Thank you, sweetie!

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 13, 2010
6:30 PM

Post #7703733

Trish, I have a pony tail palm at the office on my desk. It is so happy there. They truley love being indoors. I have a window but because my boss collects art work, we have special blinds so the uv doesn't hurt the art work, it also doesn't let sun in...so sad. Anyway it has grown so much it is amazing. Mine came in a very small pot. I have not tried to replant it.

Beautiful plant FOTV, everyone is getting special arrivals...so exciting.
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 14, 2010
4:19 AM

Post #7704347

I love ponytail palms, I tried to start some red ones by seed but they never came up. I am happy to have one now, always admired them, but didn't own one. I get to move around at my job and there is usually always sunshine except cloudy days. I think ponytails don't like to be repotted much...
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 14, 2010
6:24 AM

Post #7704587

Glad to hear that pony tails don't like to be repotted cause I really don't want to repot it. A red pony tail, I will have to look that up. I remember living in Texas and one of the guys I worked with had a pony tail palm and it was huge and I have always wanted one like that, so when I got the chance to buy mine I jumped on it. Mine has two sets of pig tails...LOL My Mom had one but her cat kept eating it, which I find amazing cause the leaves are kind of sharp.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 14, 2010
4:23 PM

Post #7705969

tish & happ, When I moved to California 20+ years ago, my BF then who's now my SIL (and still my BF...lol) adopted my little Ponytail Palm in a quart size pot. She lives in the greater DFW area now and when I visited her two years ago it was HUGE, felt just like I was visiting an old friend...LOL They do like to be pot bound and don't need to be repotted except every 3, 4, or 5 years. Such a cool plant!

One of our Housemates received her plants last week. Please don't be shy to list the ones you received and also reveal your Housemate's name. We're like kids in a candy store, so if you can post a photo that would be doubly great...we're all photo driven plantaholics and there may be a few you received we'd also like to try :)

Mine were delivered this morning and a notice was left. The wait is killing me!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 14, 2010
7:24 PM

Post #7706387

Oh FOTV, the dreaded notice and the wait...horrible...LOL

A beautiful day here, rain tomorrow and temps are suppose to start dropping. Low's will be in the 40's, guess I will drag the big ee back inside...darn I was hoping I could drag everything out not in...well it is really just April...

This message was edited Apr 14, 2010 9:25 PM
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 14, 2010
8:30 PM

Post #7706521

It was cloudy & down right chilly, only in the mid-60's this afternoon. It's doesn't seen right after getting used to 80+ days and then having to pull on a sweatshirt and find a pair of fuzzy socks. Guess though that's a typical fickle April day.

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 15, 2010
4:39 AM

Post #7706837

Cold as heck here this morning. I have things outside like brugs and hibiscus. Hasn't been down to freezing, but I'm thinking they may have some cold feet this morning. Oh well..toughen 'em up a little. :))
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 15, 2010
6:01 AM

Post #7707003

Still beautiful here, but rains coming this evening along with cooler temps, like a 20 degree drop...like you all. Suppose to have a non rainy weekend yeahhhhhhhh! Going plant shopping and junking Saturday all day and then playing in the garden Sunday!

froggies_girl

froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

April 16, 2010
3:59 AM

Post #7709338

Got my beautiful houseplants yesterday!
Rick rack cactus
pepperomia
Crown of Thorns (so glad because my other one froze!)
Peppermint
Jade Plant
Silver Squill
lemon button fern
African Milk plant
and a beautiful handmade card!

Thank you so much, my secret friend, for being so thoughtful and generous! I love all of it!

This message was edited Apr 16, 2010 6:00 AM

Thumbnail by froggies_girl

froggies_girl

froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

April 16, 2010
4:01 AM

Post #7709339

Here's the card!

Thumbnail by froggies_girl

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2010
7:40 AM

Post #7709767

Froggie, I have a quesiton, in the picture on the far right side there is a plant with narrow leaves that have spots, does that have a funny bulb like bottom? I have a plant that looks like that leaf but has a bulb like bottom and I don't know what it is...

What a nice mix of lots of plants. Love handmade cards, so many talented people.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2010
8:12 AM

Post #7709835

Its a silver squill Joyce. They are way cool. Mine is getting ready to bloom now that it has been divided. :))) Wink Wink!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2010
8:48 AM

Post #7709923

rvnsbrk, thank you I need to remember that, silver squill, I have a friend who has one also and wondered what that plant was called. I got mine in a swap and I love it.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2010
8:54 AM

Post #7709936

Those are great, froggies, and a Neener card too...lol
Never heard of an African Milk plant.

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2010
9:51 AM

Post #7710084

You probably know it as cathedral cactus. They are euphorbics and when you cut them they seep that milky sap. My Mom has one that is about 10 feel tall. The one that cutting came from I have here is about 4 feet tall. If you want some, say the word. :0)

froggies_girl

froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

April 16, 2010
11:08 AM

Post #7710278

All my babies will be repotted as soon as I move.

BTW, I have 3 new babies. Three of my chicks hatched this morning and there were 5 others "peeping" from the eggs. I guess I'll have more than 3 when I get home! I'm so excited!

love, julie

froggies_girl

froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

April 16, 2010
11:15 AM

Post #7710302

OH, I mailed my box this morning! love, julie
blueskyfd11
Harrison Valley, PA
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2010
11:34 AM

Post #7710364

Just recieved my plants from my plant buddy! Thank you Joyce! They are breathtakingly beautiful and I can't say thank you enough! There were many of the Stromanthe sanguine-TrioStar. When i took them out of the package, the colors just blew me away!!!!!! I can't wait for these to be growing this winter inside...that's going to make me so happy :)

Thumbnail by blueskyfd11

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2010
4:07 PM

Post #7711097

Absolutely stunning foliage, Sandy!

Where's the rest of our roommates? Come on, gals, chime in anytime.
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 17, 2010
4:40 AM

Post #7712016

sandy, that is breathtaking! I just love the colors. And everyone is right, I am going to have to extend my want list and get more plant shelves for the inside with all these pics. lol.

p.s. all my gift plants are doing wonderful!!

This message was edited Apr 17, 2010 7:41 AM
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2010
7:55 AM

Post #7714935

I have never seen one before but it is sure stunning...should wake up a winter day!
cat64129
(Cathy), MO

April 19, 2010
6:02 AM

Post #7717505

My box went out Sat morning. Should arrive today or tommorrow.

froggies_girl

froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

April 19, 2010
8:33 AM

Post #7717948

That Trio Star is gorgeous!
I have one in a pot that I wintered in the greenhouse. It looks a little ragged right now, but hope to have it in the ground at the new house soon.
I hope mine makes it to my friend soon. It was mailed last Friday.
love, julie
dispatcher1
Seymour, IN
(Zone 5b)

April 19, 2010
3:14 PM

Post #7718918

I received a great swap box of plants today from Cathy! (CAT64129)

She sent a jar of rooting hormone, Morning glory tree seeds, a pkg of messenger and some great plants.

She sent a Cattleya Orchid, a noid Ficus, a reserrection plant, a Topcat Brug, Hoya Rubra, and 2 African violets.

The African violets didn't travel well, and had some mushy leave and some broken leaves. But that only means that I will have several plants once I put the broken leaves down to start. So I will have several Violets from this box.

I had a very tiring day at work and this box sure did make my evening. I love these trades and swaps. It is just like Christmas opening them and seeing all the new babies.

Thanks you so much, Cathy, for all your thoughtfulness and generosity.

Lou

Thumbnail by dispatcher1

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 19, 2010
3:27 PM

Post #7718961

Very nice, Lou. I'm glad they made your day. Why I haven't I ever thought to include rooting hormone?
blueskyfd11
Harrison Valley, PA
(Zone 5a)

April 19, 2010
3:42 PM

Post #7719001

Thanks for all your comments on the TrioStar plant i recieved. I tried to send another pic of the other box of plants that came Sat. and got it almost done, then lost my internet connection...grrrr i'm trying again.
There were no names to these that came but guessing that one is a polka dot plant and the two other ones...I have no idea but they are a beautiful purple and it looks great with the TrioStar. You did really well in my book Joyce, you ROCK! :)

Thumbnail by blueskyfd11

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 19, 2010
4:32 PM

Post #7719163

Sandy, Those compliment your TrioStar to a tee! Purple houseplants are in abundance in our local nurseries. Maybe that's the latest color craze? Last year around here the rage was Orange. Course I fell hard for several Purple ones and think they'll be so pretty in their Summer pots mixed with Coleus, Yellow and Pink Pansies, and a spike or two of Tri-Color Dracena. Are you using a dial-up connection?

blueskyfd11
Harrison Valley, PA
(Zone 5a)

April 19, 2010
5:16 PM

Post #7719320

Hi Susan! I really love these plants, they are great together and even on their own.
The internet connection is supposed to be hooked up to the person here that owns the house and he uses DSL plus a wireless something or other for me to use. But for some reason, it keeps booting me off and trying to hook up connection with the fire dept next door. I have no understanding about this stuff... It's so frustrating!!! LOL
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 19, 2010
6:00 PM

Post #7719416

Ah, you're using a router, we do too and have cable internet access. All he has to do is open the software program or pop in the CD that came with the router and follow the on-screen prompts to create a secured connection so others won't be honing in. One of the screens will prompt him to assign a password that he'll need to pass on to you, that way any unwarranted users will be locked out. We had to do the same thing. Hubby uses a laptop and I a PC. Turns out several neighbors last year were enjoying "free internet access" courtesy of our open router. Since I've locked it, we are no longer bogged down.

blueskyfd11
Harrison Valley, PA
(Zone 5a)

April 19, 2010
6:10 PM

Post #7719472

Thank you Susan, that makes sense. I will tell him about that.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 19, 2010
6:13 PM

Post #7719482

Sure thing, Sandy. Hope that does the trick.

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 19, 2010
7:54 PM

Post #7719820

Blue, I am sorry I made tags and they must be somewhere else...probably in some elses box...oh dear...rofl.

Yes, the pink and white is poka dot plant.
The varigated purple is Wandering Jew, Inch Plant Tradescantia zebrina.
The sold purple is according to the internet is also wandering jew, purple heart, and someone called it moses in a boat so take your pick...LOL
Glad you like everything and they made the trip ok. I don't know much about the purple heart, but I read it will root from a cutting...hope so.
Enjoy!
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 20, 2010
3:13 AM

Post #7720234

purple heart will root from cuttings, I started out with one little cutting back in November and now I have a hanging basket full. Beautiful! Love those purples. And the wandering jew will too; if you want a larger pot of it, just wait til it grows, take a cutting and stick it in the pot.
blueskyfd11
Harrison Valley, PA
(Zone 5a)

April 20, 2010
4:26 AM

Post #7720295

Thanks Joyce and tishrh, I can't wait for the weather to warm up again so I can put them on the porch and give them lots of sun. Alot of the plants I have now will be moved around, repotted and moved back just alittle so the purples can be the center and the others placed around them...it's going to look really nice. With the collection of plants that I have been recieving from so many since joining Daves Garden,they are going to have the main windows in the dining room this fall and winter and that is going to liven up the place! It looks like maybe this year we will have a warm and sunny summer (its been a couple of years of cold, dreary, raining spring and summers, last year it wouldnt rise above 50s) and the plants I have recieved in the past, will have a chance to maybe bloom this year. We have already had alot of sunshine!
I would never have been able to buy the plants that people have sent me and traded with me, this is such a wonderful way to aquire them and make some real plant buddies! Thanks everybody!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 20, 2010
6:10 AM

Post #7720508

I agree a hundred percent bluesky! I have so many wonderful plants from DG members, and plants I would of never thought of! Sides it is great to have plants with history. Course my house is full, the solar room is full, the garden room is full...gonna have to add on...
cat64129
(Cathy), MO

April 20, 2010
9:47 AM

Post #7721058

Sorry the African Violets didn't travel well Lou. It was kind of challenging to figure how to wrap those! :-)

Hoper your day at work is better today!
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 20, 2010
10:05 AM

Post #7721092

Mine is on the way!!

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 20, 2010
3:43 PM

Post #7721998

Woo Hoo! I got my package from Fruity! I have only skimmed it and can tell that everything arrived in great shape, no thanks to my PO. people. Long story but all is well. I will take pics tonight. My buddy should have her stuff already as well, but I haven't heard from her. Hope everything made it ok.

Joy

jsxtiger

jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 20, 2010
6:14 PM

Post #7722383

Hi rouxcrew! received pkg on Monday...an jist luving it! especially the baileys!!!! This thoughtful lady sent me:
A very good size Snake plant (bent from his travels and war with post office) (more on po trouble later.)
Christmas cactus
Dracema
Large Bailey's-(jist luv the people who enable me)lol
Miracle gro singles(did not know bout these)
Hand Lotion
Rose petal soap
Duck pen
Pot holder(did I give the impression I felt like cooking?) lol

Thank you so much, you did an awsome job. Hubby thinks I should use the potholder right away!

Thumbnail by jsxtiger

jsxtiger

jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 20, 2010
6:20 PM

Post #7722399

It seem the p.o. decided to play soccor with the mailing tube my plants were in, or some such nonsense! When I saw the box, I caught the mailgal and gave her what fer!!! why, you may ask? cuz the 2 ft tube had been bent in half and taped together!!! Which explains how the snake plant got bent! My new, one and only snake plant! Why would I assume her done it, ya may ask? cuz the mailing label was taped inside the fold! duh! No one could see it! Only the person that taped it would know where it was suppose to go!!!

edit to say...the bottle was first thing opened!

This message was edited Apr 20, 2010 9:22 PM

Thumbnail by jsxtiger

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 20, 2010
6:28 PM

Post #7722413

oooo, I would have been mad too. I think from now on, I am going to put fragile on all that I send, so maybe they will handle it with a little more care.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 20, 2010
7:52 PM

Post #7722679

Geez, Jax, what nice plants and goodies despite the fact the box looks like it doubled-over in pain after surgery. At least it wasn't from too much Bailey's. You got that oven heated up yet?

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 20, 2010
8:13 PM

Post #7722744

Wow amazing everything looks as good as it does, with treatment like that...wowzer!
Great stuff!

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 20, 2010
8:14 PM

Post #7722749

Jax,
That potholder wasn't supposed to be in there, guess my puppy was helping me pack again. But your husband told me to send some recipes next time, better yet a coupon to a restaurant. roflmao.
I usually use those or dishtowels to pad breakables but seems like I really bubble wrapped the fire out of the Baileys bottle to give you a bit of a challenge.
The cactus is actually a spring cactus, not a Christmas one. These bloom around Easter and have frilly flowers; judging from the condition of the box, there might not have been any flowers left. Treat it like a CC and you won't go wrong.
The Snake plant is part of the one from my mother, it has been around 40 or 50 years or so. Abuse it, they hate tender, loving care.
Love the singles of Miracle Gro. Being blonde, measuring isn't my forte, this is right up my alley.
Glad you are happy, DH was threatening to keep the Bailey's and send some of our neighbor's moonshine instead (it is pretty good stuff).

My pics will have to wait till tomorrow, got to get to bed, driving to Austin to work sheep in the morning.

Joy

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2010
7:02 AM

Post #7723775

Susan outdid herself with plants for me. And don't get me started on the PO. My package came last Wednesday and I got no note, they marked it as received, and when my DH went to get it, they said it wasn't there. So I didn't get it till Tuesday but all the plants are great thanks to Fruity's awesome packing.
Let's see, she sent some baby tears that already have a long "tear", a little succulent that is marked aloe. A Prince of Orange Philadendron, , a varigated mystery plant that resembles a Dracena maybe? I will post a single pic of it shortly. And although it is hard to see in the pic, there is a copper bundt pan that came along for the ride. The pug dog card was a scream, but that wasn't all!!!!

Thumbnail by rouxcrew

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2010
7:11 AM

Post #7723799

These pics aren't as good, I didn't realize how the white bag blocked them but here goes. An iron plant (in the bag), a silver squill, a velvet plant, and a replacement for my pregnant onion that bit it this winter!!!! Now I have to google several of these to know how to care for them. That is so exciting!!!!

Thanks a bunch Fruity!!!! Looks like more wine is headed your way this fall!

Joy

Oops, I forgot the varigated wandering jew, my mom had this for years and lost them somewhere along the line

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010 11:44 AM

Thumbnail by rouxcrew

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2010
7:19 AM

Post #7723822

Here is the little unlabeled plant, ideas? It is heavily varigated, with pink overtones.

Thumbnail by rouxcrew

NYVOICES99
Corning, NY
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2010
9:50 AM

Post #7724199

I received my box from Julie(froggies_girl) Thank you very much, She sent me my 3 plant's, but I have no clue what the purple or the green ones are? the other one had a tag & it's my first Hoya:) Fishtail, looks cool, they all do I just don't know what they are:) & she sent me fertilizer sticks, Thanks so much for a fun swap..:)AnitaNY
P. S My buddy should have her box Thursday, I hope you like it & I forgot to add the Squill:(sorry

jsxtiger

jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2010
4:39 PM

Post #7725288

I am on strike, so the recipes would have been cooling their heels! There was enuf of a bud on the Spring cactus to give me an idea of the color...bootiful! If the Snake Plant is into abuse...it came to the right house. I spend so much time on the outside plants, i sometimes forget the inside ones. But, I will treasure this one!! Now, if it had been moonshine...instead of calming sitting in the corner...would have been on the floor...knocked out!!! ...and luving it!

Plant envy here big time on the Orange Phil! Whenever ya ready to repot/thin out...think of me, please? Would sell me eldest for a piece of that! (She 41 w/ 2 kids)! Will send the pot holder back fer a piece????
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2010
6:27 PM

Post #7725607

Let's see...my favorite wine is Zinfandel but you didn't know that, so yes I can be bribed with a bottle anytime, Joy. Your plants look pretty good after being cooped up in a box for a week. Velvet Cloak looks like it's going to lose it's leaves but should perk back up with new ones when you pot it up and give it a good drink. You probably already have for all of them. If you lose any plants I sent, please let me know and I'll replace as many as I can. I had no idea you lost your Prego Onion last Winter and am glad I included it. My Mom had a monster pot of them when I was a kid and always thought it was neat :)

Anita NY, are you able to post a pic of your plants? We might be able to help you in the meantime, but I'm sure Julie will chime in when she has time to let you know their names if she does. Glad your plants arrived safe and sound and you're pleased..

Hey, Jax, keep your potholder...it might come in handy as a primitive glove when you're working outside. I sent Joy the only "Orange Prince" Philo baby I had. Don't fret, it shouldn't be longer for others with our warmer weather and I promise you'll be next :)

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2010
7:14 PM

Post #7725800

Nah, keep the potholder. Just remember to remind me in a few months. You are more than welcome to have a piece of the Phil. Can't say that I ever get to MD, but the mail will. I will be sure and put it in an iron clad box though.

Joy

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2010
7:20 PM

Post #7725818

So did'ya break open the bottle of Zin I sent? I am very fortunate to have quite a few wineries near me, my DH goes winery hopping when I am out of town. You are right, the Velvet Cloak looks quite naked but is healthy. I have them all sitting in my sewing nook where they get south sun. As they take off, I will move them to more permanent digs. Oh I made a funny. Write the date down! Blondes rule!!!!!

Joy
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 22, 2010
4:17 AM

Post #7726444

rouxcrew - the plant looks like "moses in the cradle" a type of
Tradescantia spathacea . varigated form. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/251904/

I LOVE tradescantias! lol. envy on the orange phil. been eyeing that and the blushing bride philo.

This message was edited Apr 22, 2010 7:26 AM
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 22, 2010
4:24 AM

Post #7726452

I received my plants yesterday. Thank you JAX!! Will post pics, later, got to go volunteer at school for all this testing. YUCK!!

froggies_girl

froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

April 22, 2010
6:45 AM

Post #7726700

Oh, such beautiful plants! Hope my buddy gets my box soon! Was mailed out last Friday. love, julie

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 22, 2010
9:08 AM

Post #7727085

Thanks tish, I will read up on it.
In my garden,

Thumbnail by rouxcrew

NYVOICES99
Corning, NY
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2010
9:42 AM

Post #7727189

[quote="NYVOICES99"]I received my box from Julie(froggies_girl) Thank you very much, She sent me my 3 plant's, but I have no clue what the purple or the green ones are? the other one had a tag & it's my first Hoya:) Fishtail, looks cool, they all do I just don't know what they are:) & she sent me fertilizer sticks, Thanks so much for a fun swap..:)AnitaNY
P. S My buddy should have her box Thursday, I hope you like it & I forgot to add the Squill:(sorry[/quote]

Will try to get pic later today, working outside & just on a quick break. :)AnitaNY

jsxtiger

jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 22, 2010
4:46 PM

Post #7728220

blushing bride phil, tishrh?????
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 22, 2010
6:34 PM

Post #7728563

I think it also goes by pink princess philodendron. Love things that are different. lol.

jsxtiger

jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 22, 2010
6:48 PM

Post #7728600

...off to find a pic! thanks

froggies_girl

froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

April 23, 2010
3:54 AM

Post #7729305

Anita, The purple plant is a Mona Lavender. The orange plant is one that I got at Lowes and it didn't have a name on it. I've seen it before, but don't remember the name.

My prayers go out to Mickey and Robyn. love, julie
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 23, 2010
5:14 AM

Post #7729408

Here are my plants from JAX. Thank you again Jax. I just love them!! I am trying to get a collection of bromeliads so I can mount them on a big piece of driftwood.
Here is a bromeliad, dracena, pepperomia, and ivy. Starting a collection of pepperomia too! They got bumped around a little with PO but just lost a little dirt is all.Thanks again.

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 23, 2010
5:15 AM

Post #7729412

OH ,and caladiums also. Can't hardly see them at the bottom of the pic.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 23, 2010
5:19 AM

Post #7729415

GAgirl, those are really nice. Love the bromeliad. I have a red baby. Have you put them on wood before? I think that is a cool idea. I want one of the stag horn ferns also, they look cool hanging on the wall.
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 23, 2010
5:38 AM

Post #7729451

I haven't before, but I found a 9 ft 'tree' down at the coast and brougt it home, so I wanted to mount them on that. I will post a picture when finished.

Does anyone know how to separate the staghorn ferns? Do you just cut off a section? I want to do this but scared I may damage the plant. If I can figure it out, I could send you one happ, if you don't already have one.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2010
7:42 AM

Post #7729764

Very nice, GA. Love that Yellow bromeliad bloom. See if your Staghorn has pups, that's how you'd divide. Your driftwood is going to be an awesome project!

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 23, 2010
9:20 AM

Post #7730038

Hi FOTV,
I know to divide the pups, but do you just slice them off the mother plant as best you can? It won't hurt the mother plant?. I have a huge one and a couple of people lately have wanted a 'baby' but wasn't sure how to go about it. I was looking at it the other day and it just did not seem like an easy task. LOL
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 23, 2010
12:29 PM

Post #7730460

GAGirl, no I do not have a stag but please be very careful, I would hate for it to get damaged.
That is like my hardy banana, I have a bunch of pups but can't quite figure out how to get them off. I found a picture on how to do it, but it says to be careful about cutting straight or something along those lines and it scares me everytime I almost get the nerve up to do it...LOL
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2010
1:04 PM

Post #7730533

Slicing babies right off their moms sounds like a real pain...LOL

Staghorn Fern: http://www.gardenguides.com/86262-separate-staghorn-ferns.html
Hardy Banana: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/banana/msg0922484617393.html
Scroll down to the drawing, happ.

diamond9192002
(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN
(Zone 6a)

April 24, 2010
8:58 AM

Post #7732651

Hey all! I got my plants in the mail today. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to disclose who mailed to me, so I won't mention her name. Thank you very much! You sent so many plants!! I recieved 3 spider plants, night blooming creo, 2 begonias, brugmansia, philodendron and a 50 year old christmas cactus!

I absolutely love them all! Thanks Secret Swap Partner!!! Here's the picture

Thumbnail by diamond9192002

NYVOICES99
Corning, NY
(Zone 5a)

April 24, 2010
10:56 AM

Post #7732863

:)Your welcome.
That is funny the begonias started to grow up, I hope they grow straight up for you..:)AnitaNY
diamond9192002
(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN
(Zone 6a)

April 24, 2010
12:37 PM

Post #7733177

Anita,

I looooooooove what you sent. The idea that you were willing to share a plant that has been around for 50 years really means a lot. I have been wanting brugs and begonias for so long that I jumped for joy when I saw them. LoL the guys at work gathered around to see what I was so excited about. According to what I read about brugs, they grow really fast and should be okay during the winter if I pull them inside. I will be sure to send pictures once they begin to bloom.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2010
3:52 PM

Post #7733562

You two Anita's wanted to swap with each other and when I drew names I was tickled at least one of you got your wish. Nice selection of plants, diamond, it must have been fate! Wow AnitaNY...a 50 year old Christmas Cacus! What color are the blooms? I'm still coveting a piece of my MIL's Snake Plant that's over 50 years old.

Both happ's and cat64129's plants have been mailed. You two please check in when you receive them and reveal your Housemate's name.

jsxtiger

jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2010
7:26 PM

Post #7734180

mine should have arrived by now.
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 24, 2010
7:32 PM

Post #7734200

Jax,
I posted above. They came earlier in the week. Thank you
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2010
7:43 PM

Post #7734220

From My Neck of the Woods interest thread is open.

Come on over:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1090936/
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 24, 2010
11:32 PM

Post #7734725

Is mine suppose to be here? I better check with DH in the morning when he gets up, they could be lost in his car or garage!
cat64129
(Cathy), MO

April 25, 2010
4:02 PM

Post #7736399

I got mine!!! All in great shape. I got several beautiful begonias, a spider plant, night blooming creo, a gorgeous red epi, and the cutest humming bird wind chime! I love them all! Thanks so much!!!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2010
3:37 PM

Post #7739753

OMG! I got home from an awful day at work and found the most wonderful package from Anita!
I am so tickled, that elephant ear I am positive is a sting-ray, look at those strange leaves with the long tip! OMG...I do not have that one and have been drowling over for a couple of years now...simple beautiful...can't tell you how much I love that plant. Then to top that off she sent me a Hoya wax vine and it is so cool, look how long it is...then a pseuderanthumum and the colors are beautiful. I don't think you can see the pinkish purple tips on the leaves...I am so happy.

Everything arrived in great shape and is all beautiful...just beautiful!

I couldn't of picked plants out for myself any better!

Thumbnail by happgarden

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 26, 2010
4:03 PM

Post #7739829

Awesome plants Joyce!!

jsxtiger

jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD
(Zone 7a)

April 26, 2010
5:53 PM

Post #7740213

serious ear envy!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2010
6:58 PM

Post #7740420

You can't imagine how long I have been drooling over that ee...LOL
diamond9192002
(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN
(Zone 6a)

April 27, 2010
4:57 AM

Post #7741194

Joyce, I'm so happy you like the plants. I was fretting over what to send you. Thank God for Susan. she directed me to a post where you shared some plants you purchased. So it was obvious then, that you liked tropicals and not the run of the mill trops. LoL. I'm glad they arrived in good shape, too. Susan also had to explain how to package them. LoL
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 27, 2010
2:10 PM

Post #7742858

Happ, I could hear your squeal from here...LOL Don't you give me any credit, diamond, you did a wonderful job pegging her perfectly & packing the plants so safely.

Several of you have expressed interested in having another Houseplant swap, I'm thinking mid-September or early-October after the heat of Summer has passed but before Old Man Winter raises his ugly head again. Just wanted to toss this out there for the rest of you who might not know. We don't need to commit this early unless you want to. I'd keep a list of interested participants and D-mail you when we're a-go again.

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 27, 2010
8:31 PM

Post #7743932

Oh diamond, I am still so happy with the plants...I can see a new room added onto the garden room already...LOL

The plants are doing great.

fotv, I am in for a swap in the fall, I had alot of fun, keep me in mind and thanks for the hard work.
tishrh
Mount Vernon, OH

April 28, 2010
3:39 AM

Post #7744371

I would be interested in doing another houseplant swap. :o)
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 28, 2010
4:11 AM

Post #7744421

You know me Soozz I'm up for one. Things may have settled out by then. :))
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 28, 2010
5:43 PM

Post #7746509

Alrighty then, a post-it note with our names is already on my calendar for September and I'll also add another Houseplant swap in the Fall to the ongoing lists.

All my plants are doing well, Sandy, including the Sweetshrub Bush that's starting to put on new leaves. You were so sweet surprising me with it and know how special it is to me :)

Thanks so much, My Friends, for sharing plants with your Housemate and for mailing them safely in a timely manner. Since we've all received, I'm going to mark our thread closed, but if anyone else who either participated or would like to in the Fall, please raise your hand and feel free to chime in.
dispatcher1
Seymour, IN
(Zone 5b)

April 29, 2010
4:50 AM

Post #7747584

Put me down for the fall swap, please. I really enjoy these swaps. Lou
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 29, 2010
6:00 AM

Post #7747718

We've got you down, Lou.
NYVOICES99
Corning, NY
(Zone 5a)

June 8, 2010
5:04 AM

Post #7869066

Anita,
Here is the pic of the Mommy plant:)Anita

Thumbnail by NYVOICES99

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

June 8, 2010
6:52 AM

Post #7869367

What a beautiful brug, which one is it?
NYVOICES99
Corning, NY
(Zone 5a)

June 9, 2010
6:40 AM

Post #7871998

Noid-Apricot, I got the Dead Stick as my DH calls them in 2004 from one of my first swaps on GW, I have yet to see it bloom, I hope it does this year, It is big enough & has had a y for a few years, I don't know what is up with it, but it better pick up it's pace:)Anita
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

June 9, 2010
7:20 AM

Post #7872096

I have only had one that wouldn't bloom, as soon as I start fertilzing they seem to start blooming for me.
The one that hasn't bloomed is one someone crossed and this is the last year, no bloom no save...
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

June 9, 2010
12:08 PM

Post #7873018

Joyce you sound just like me. We have a "grow or you go" policy on plants here. :))
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

June 9, 2010
4:00 PM

Post #7873657

I have a sign that says Grow Da.. .. and one that says THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE
NYVOICES99
Corning, NY
(Zone 5a)

June 9, 2010
4:39 PM

Post #7873754

I have the first stone, but I think I need your second:) I have been fertilzing like crazy, it BETTER bloom this year, or it might find it's self no longer wanted at my home!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

June 10, 2010
5:01 AM

Post #7875090

Hey NY, join us in the General Discussion
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1099316/
We talk brugs and a vast array of other things.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
ZZ's - Star-Studded - 'Tomato Seed Round-Robin'. ZZTOPSOIL 335 Aug 8, 2007 11:54 PM
CLOSED: Any newbies wanna start a round robin? kaykay1010 134 Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM
Spring Fever RR Crimson 146 Apr 13, 2007 12:08 PM
Houseplant Swap snboyken 146 Apr 30, 2007 12:59 PM
Yesterday's News Robin's Resurrection sign-up here Gourd 284 Jul 11, 2007 4:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America