Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Pets: Huck & Souky....Ther spring is sprung,

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 220, Views: 1,934
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 2, 2010
5:06 PM

Post #7675262

We camed from obber here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1060858/

My Deeerest Souky Meezer,

I thoughts it was a time for a new thred without Sandy Clawz in it. What has wee been doing to lets it go this long.

My Mom is such a slacker...maykin us wait like this forevver...

Der spring is sprung
Der grass is riz
I wonder where dem boidies is?

I think it shooods say...I wonder where dat bunny is! Haha I knows he is on his way this weeekend...and I is a camped out waytin for him.

I miss you my beeuteeful Meezer girl...my Moon beam...

Love,
Hucky

This message was edited Apr 2, 2010 8:08 PM

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
Click the image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 2, 2010
6:03 PM

Post #7675385

I has a been thinkin...thats twize toooday!

I reeerited that poem...

Spring is sprung...
the grasses is riz...

I wonder where my Souky love is...

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 2, 2010
6:19 PM

Post #7675418

Souky...

I had a dreeems...and you and I were going on a trip...

And you were pakin...and going to the sandy beeeches with me, to our Island...

And this is whats it looked like.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 2, 2010
7:49 PM

Post #7675697

Im reddy for the beech Huck its boring livin in the howse alla time. I hears those birdees out there and I aks mom alla time can i go owt and she just says no no nono nononononononononono im sick of heering it.

An tonightts she says she wants cheickings, can yoo beleev it" wat wood we do wif chikeengsins. we don't got no chickelany coop and i bet iris wood eatt them up like snackies. she b etter not do it. im tellin you this is a crazy howse to live in.

Love
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

April 3, 2010
7:28 AM

Post #7676625

Huck and Souky I don't mean to barge in but you sure made me smile this morning and I really needed it!

Souky you are a fashion plate of the first degree!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 3, 2010
7:57 AM

Post #7676686

OHHH Souky...its Aunt Vicki!

Souky, you looks so beeeuteeful in your shades. Was you in Howlywood in Catafornia?

WHY woods your mudder get some chiekhens...when you is Lergics to feathers and anything with feathers? That is just RUDE! What is sheee thinkings?

I wonder if she is at that age...like my Mom...where she has just quit thinkin and gone offs the deep ends.

Souky, you thinks you got it bad...looks what Mom did to IzzyBelle Smeely tail...and get aload of this tail...we has a new toy!

Your lovin man Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 3, 2010
7:58 AM

Post #7676689

And then...if thats not bad enuffs...she had to dekorate the dog

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

April 3, 2010
8:01 AM

Post #7676693

Smiles Smiles and more Smiles. Just what I need before I go to work.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 4, 2010
9:22 AM

Post #7679152

Dear Huck,

I has to tell you, mom has a noo trick up her sleive. really. she do. You knows how I hate to take my medy sin. I do spit it out or go hide wen its time for me to take it. well. mom has been mashing it up on a sppoon, and mixing it with a little food. It tasteys just as bad as if I gotted the pill. so I runs away. sometimes i dont get much brekfist coz everbuddy has eeated it up before i com back. and mom says too bad notty girl. BUT las time they went and got a trucklode (moms werds) of no grain no chicken speshul food for us, she finded some froze dry sammon treets. oh boyohboy huckie are they ever goood! I would mug a grate dane for one of those yummie treets. So now in order to get a treet, i eats up my spoonfool of food wif medy sin mickst in it so I can has some treets. twoo times I even jumped up and waated for her to fix it. haha whoo says you cant teech a old cat noo trix. not me.
Just thot Id tell you about it. happy eastern. i dint get no chocolat.
Love,
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 4, 2010
5:47 PM

Post #7679993

Wow, Izzy, is that really yo, yo looks so muches younger, and healthy wise. How is the restes of the family doing? It sure is good to sees yo again. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 4, 2010
5:51 PM

Post #7679999

Tigger! How is yous...and how is Unka Mike? I has a been missin you dudes.

Mom has been gone...then back...then gones. Now she is home an taykin cares of dad. He gots a broken eye bulb see-er...his retina came apart...and he had sirgereee to fix it. He was home for 3 weeeks...but went back on desk work last week. Still havin sum trubbles...but the doktors are keepin a close looks on him...and Mom is too.

Mom mades me tayke Easter Pikshurs...just for Souky. I tried to look manley...but...how do you look manley with egggs?

Huck

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 4, 2010
5:59 PM

Post #7680013

I'm so sorry to hear about you daddy, and we are up on that torn retna thing, cause my moms had that, and lost her left eye completly.We are all a bunch of loosers around here, I lost a leg, daddy lost a knee, and I thinks Baggy lost his poor mind, if he ever had one. Our Mom, and Daddy loves us that way. BTW, have you seen my new window? This is the same window we has always had, but daddy got it for me, and those orchadids he has. I don't mind. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 5, 2010
7:56 AM

Post #7681173

Tigger I did see your new window, and I am very envious! I have a big window here...that you can share with us anytime...mom calls it a window seater.

Mom made all kinds of cushions and pillows for it...so wee koods lay and look out and the birds...and then someone gots naughty on them, and made a mess...no mpre cushy pillows.

Tigger, Mom says to tell you...she just loves that pikshur of you.

There is a sunbeam movin cross the room...I gotta go lay on it so it donts leeeeve...

Huck (Smooches to my sweety Pie Souky)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 5, 2010
8:13 AM

Post #7681212

I has to aks you Huck, not that I'am inseekure or somthing, but this is Bonnie and mom is always sayn shes so pretty. so is she prettyier than i am? you can tell me. I wont be very mad. maybe.
Love
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 5, 2010
8:35 AM

Post #7681273

UMMMM, SOUKY...there is no way on errrrth...that Bonnie is preddier than you.

I am an astromener...and you are my Moon...and my life just rowtates around you...you are my Universe...there is no universe preddier than you Souky...no eyes bloooer...no ears perkier...and don't you worreees nuttin about Miss Bonnie.

See that Moon up there? You Hung it there in my book.

Your lovin Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 5, 2010
8:36 AM

Post #7681274

Don'ts none of you Dudes go all "ewwwww" on me for gettin romantical with my lady...

I will pop you one!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 5, 2010
9:42 AM

Post #7681447

Ooooh, thank you Huckie, I feel so much betters!!
XXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO
Love
souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 5, 2010
11:42 AM

Post #7681706

Souky...
You do know Huck has caddaracts dont' you...

Bonnie, Meeeeow...I thinks you is beeuteeeful.

Toby

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 6, 2010
4:26 AM

Post #7683434

Toby Allowishus! I am gonna woooop you and your short tail all the way to the vetspital...that was sooooo not nice!

Member Toby when you fells off the back of the kowch ...I think your hed got stuk and you lost brains flow.

And stop hidden on my girlfrendz sister...you are like, WAY tooo hold for her.

Souky Meezer, your a pleeezer...your the apple of my eye...

Don't you pay no tensions to them stoooopid brudders of mine...
I thinks they is jelllus they done lost all there women long times ago...

Your lovin man Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 6, 2010
6:20 AM

Post #7683656

I don't pay n;o tenshuns to Toby, Huck,; an Bonnie can't reed a werd so thers nuthin to worryed about. Hahahaha bet Toby went and hided after you sayed that!!

Love to my sunshine man,
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 13, 2010
7:54 AM

Post #7702209

Dear Huck,
It must be sprung, mom went to hang sheets outside and came in looking like she did five rounds with the dryer. I like waching the birdz out the windohs. I dint see no skwirl she's ben blabbing about but I saw a big red bird at the feeder. I cood cach him if she wood let me owt. but you no she wont. Are you having a good time waching owt the windohs?

Look at this tree and see wats climing up! I cood cach this one eazy.

Sending you smooches and loveys
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 13, 2010
11:37 AM

Post #7702711

OHHHH Souky, that skwirrly is as big as you are! Don't you goes after him...he kood bites you and then you has to gets raybees shots like I did. In my kaaaboose!

Mom is eggsited you haz a white skwirrly...she has a thing form them furry things...gets them up at the window to tormentz all of us. Evil woman.

I can't has the windoz open yet...it is in the 50's here...so stills cool enffs to have you come curls up with me! lol

I gotta run kwik...be back..

lubbes you!
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 17, 2010
5:25 PM

Post #7897843

Well...woods you look ats that...April 13 I wrotted to you...and you forgotted all abouts me.

I has been in sooo muches trubble...probably dont's madder no hows that you have forgotten and falled outs of lubbs with the Hucky man.

The doktor sayz I am deprezed...I wonder why...I will probaleee die...from a brokeded heart.

Huck...the ex lubbs of your life

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2010
5:42 PM

Post #7897879

Hucky I wroteed you first on the 13th and you ansered, so that was it. You are been a big baby again so stop it. you knows you are my sunshine man and the onliest one for me, so pull in yor lip and don't be silly.

That skwirl is gotted bigger and now hes climing in the birdfood. Come nd help me ketchim. No wait, mom won't let me out I even aksed nice. Sigh.

Love and smooches,

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 17, 2010
5:49 PM

Post #7897899

You are beeein...rude

That skwirl kood feeds us a few days...

I will try and egggskape...tellin them to open the window

This message was edited Jun 17, 2010 7:50 PM

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 17, 2010
7:28 PM

Post #7898149

Huckie, were you aaacking at the skwirl?? I does and mom lafs at me coz she nos I can't get to him.

Love
Souky
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

June 17, 2010
7:33 PM

Post #7898158

Oh Huck and Souky we have so missed you two nattering away at each other. Different than nattering at the squirrel cause you guys luffs each other.Stay healthy and happy!
Streak gots in truble todays cause he ates mom's begonia thats was in the box thingy on the deck. Wese all laffed and mom looked like she was goin to blow her cork.Souky and Huck wese knows you two are gooders so we will looks to you for advices abuts these flower thingys on the deck.
Dianne, Storm, Quill, Streak and Sassy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 18, 2010
4:00 AM

Post #7898679

I had to think throo all my lerning experynsis to figger owt an anser for that hard kwestshun. OK, here it is. Don't eat plants or feed trolls, plants is only good for sleepin on unless you needs to frow up some bad food or sumpin. That's it. any further information will incur a fee, either involving catnip or salmon treats.

((((Huck)))))

Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 18, 2010
8:39 AM

Post #7899273

Yeah yeah...the liddle woman is rights...don't eats plants. Reeemembers last year or so when me and Dexter ated the plants, and ended up and the Vetspital forever...well, it seemed like that. And we hads to take yucky medicsines...among other boo-boo issues that happened.

Mom is madds at us, said we skared her skwirrels out...and she hasn't seen them in months. Well, I has seen them...splatted all over the road like pancakes. Told her to put a sine up "skwirrel krossing" but she didn't listen...

Sinces they toooks the big tree down, that hasn;t helped either...I thinks they founded a bedder cook than Mom too...heheheh

Smooches my beeeUteeful ray of sunshine...

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 19, 2010
7:19 AM

Post #7902302

Look at this...24 hours almost egggsaktly...and the little woman must bee sleepin in, not respondin to her Hucky Baby.

I woods be offended but I know she needs her beeUteesleep...to stay as beeUteeful as she is...and having to deal with her sisters and Sammi.

Its hot here...a cat in ebbery window as Mom sayz.

Momz sayingz I need a bath...somebody save me.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2010
8:54 AM

Post #7902502

Good Morning, Sunshine, wood you beleev I haf never had a baf. That's becaz I clean myself up alla time, I need to be in peek condition in case thers a beyooty contest that mom can sine me up for.

Haha, las nite our Inner Nets went down and mom was croozin throo her old ms word files and found out wen we first started sending messiges bak and forth. If sumbudy is new here, they shood go back and read about our Noo Ears Eve. Lemme see if I can find it, oh ya, there it is. Scrooll down to December 24 for the introduction. Little did I know how much trouble Huck and I cood get into. Oh boy.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/561204/

Kisses to you Hucky, You are my main man.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 19, 2010
7:15 PM

Post #7903939

Who is that baybee kiddy on there...OMG...that is me! WOW...I wasn't even a yeeers old then...can you beelieves that is almost 5 ears ago.

Mom just gots all motional thinking I am her baybee and 5 ears old now. haha...I am growd up...sort of.

Souky...we has an annversary...should we be married by now...shoulds I purrrrpose? I saw it on a komershal...I already went to jarod once...and you lost the diamintz.

Thats OK, I iz made of katnippz and will by more...

Good night my moonbeam...besides gramma...your my brightest star in the sky.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2010
7:34 PM

Post #7903988

Akshully Huck, that dimint hart dangly fell right off the coller. I looked and looked but I coont find it. I dint haf no insuraences either. I bet Sammi took it. You're still my main man and nobuddy will take your place.

Love and smooches,
Souky

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

June 20, 2010
5:57 AM

Post #7904684

So happy to see you guys back!

Auntie Vicki
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

June 20, 2010
7:51 AM

Post #7904881

Oh Huck and Souky Is in REAL big trubble now. I was just bein Streak and I sorta dug/fell inta mom's begonia that she tolds me to leave alone. I thinks I haf to packs my bag and runawaya. Sassy the wimp, what a twin sister she turned out to be won't comes so Ise all on my lonesome. Can I hides out at 1 of your places for a couples of days until mom finds out she really, really misses me? I'll shows her!!!
Streak

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 20, 2010
8:10 AM

Post #7904911

Comes on up here Streek...just get akrossted the big pond. So many cats here...nobody will nodice another one.

I will watch for you...

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 20, 2010
9:59 AM

Post #7905089

They just don't unnerstand the need for us to do what's nacheral. Have a nice visit with Huck, wish I cood come there too.
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 1, 2010
2:45 PM

Post #7936139

I jussts wants you to know...I been baskin...and thinkin of you in a sunbeeem...with me.

Mom sayz I looks mitee handsome in this pikshur

Huck...who misses you...and is on Andybioticks...again.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 1, 2010
2:47 PM

Post #7936142

And Dexter...who is on a diet...bwaaaahhhhaaaaahaaaa

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 1, 2010
4:00 PM

Post #7936262

Dex looks like he could yooz wate watches. Hahaha. Im baking in the sunshine too, it's so nice today. I takes my medysin but I tell you Huckie, I donts like it much. Mom gives me a sammon treet but I still don't like. Takes your medysin and dont pee noware you arnt sposed to. OK? I don't want your mom to ship you off to zanaeebar or nuffin.

Love and
smooches

Your Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 3, 2010
7:32 AM

Post #7940067

Hello brovers, I has been trying to keeps up with ya, and listen to al the puff puf fuss over each other, and no body will lets me out, to find any body, so I canst find any girl that would look twice, at me, and my three legs.Maybe some of you brovers has an understanding sista.I takes care of the house, and take care of Mitzi, and we both worry about daddy, who thinks he's still 25 YO. Hre just got back from Pa., where his old Army buddy "dared him " to go white water rafting.
His buddy, "Jay" would put a bull to shame with his swelling, and Daddy had to be rescued, and watter pumped out of his lungs.Two 70 YO being plum foolish, and Daddy looks like a holstine, with his big black spots, cause he went through rock city under water.
Theres no sympathy here, and Momma is really MAD.
I am the house master, and I gets to sleeps anywhere I wants, and now I likes daddys side of the bed.When they were gone, anut Lynda let me stay in their room, and she slep on mommas side, so I took daddys.Whats Daddy going to say about it now? He is lucky to even be alive, so now I has to watch out for him.You know, He still can't touch the Tiger. Happy fourth of july, and think safe.All but Daddy, and Baggy.Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 3, 2010
7:41 AM

Post #7940083

Unka Mike! Whats did you dooooo...you has a mayjor boo-boo!

I don'ts know what Mrs. Mama Mike will do with you...my Mom woods gets out the duck tape and ground your short tail to the chair for a long long time! With the wooords.."What were you thinkin...I'll tell you what you were thinkin...you weren't!"

Happy 3rd of July to ebberybody...our town is sellabratin today...which meens I will be in the basement soon...along with the rest of the cats as soon as the parade starts up. At goes right by our howze...with its siren, and firetrucks and drums...and skreamers...and krazy clowns and big dogs...shuddders...

Howevers...mom made nanner puddin again...come get some!

Smooches to my beeeUteeful Souky...I loves you

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 3, 2010
8:01 AM

Post #7940146

Hucky, shoodn't Tigger go over to the boys place ware he can get into trubble wif the rest of the mischif makers? He's kinda macho for our romancey place, doncha think. I'm gonna give him a link

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1081248/ so he can hang out wiif manly cats. Maybe they can tok to his butler Mike, and tell him he cant live so danjerusly becaz then who will feed them? He has obligashuns to meet.

We dont has no sky sprackles here, cept some kids up the rode make some bangs wif their crackers and such but they are too far away to skare me. Mom says we live in the stix so we dont has no prades or marching bandaids or nuffin. An momndad arent even going to stay home for Depends day, so it will be nice and a good nap day.

I thot I got away wifout my medysin this mornig but BAD mom snucked up on me wile I was takin a sun bath and BLEAHHHHH stuck it right in my mouth. Theres no scaping that woman shes bent on hoomiliating me wif icky medysins.

I need a nap. theres still sunshines coming in the front door so i better hurry.
Love and XXXXXXXXX
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 3, 2010
12:50 PM

Post #7940668

No, Tigger shouldn'ts go over there...he lookin for a girl freeend...we can find hima girl frend...

Tigger knows where the manly Nah-nahs are. He is my bestest buddy, him and Unkal Mike...they are cool dudes.

Souky, koods you fix up Tigger with one of your sisssters?

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 3, 2010
12:57 PM

Post #7940683

Oh Huck, my sisters are difficult. Iris is bossy and a trubble maker and Bonnie is very shy. Mini is way too old to haf boyfrenz, so there you has it. There mus be some other lady cat woo wood like him but these girlz arnt the rite wuns. He seems to be a nice fella an we no his butler mike is a good helper but Im afrayed there's no hope here. And you no Im TAKEN!!

Are yo behavin? I hope so . Morococo is too far awaay.
Love, Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 3, 2010
4:56 PM

Post #7941066

I iz tryin to beehave, but it is diffikult...more so than I ever imagined. Mom has a box with a big laybell on it...and I am worreeed.

I wonders if I can fix Tigger up with Roarie...her name is Achmed the Terrorist after the ventrilokwist dummy ...but everybody sayz she is preddy...just a terror.

Lexi is tooo deva...and Daisy..she won'ts come outs of the baysement...unless its the middle of the night...then she liks moms noze...hahahahaha

I had koolwhip...and gots in trubble...but it was worth it. The boomers are here tonight...I don't like boomers.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 3, 2010
7:23 PM

Post #7941398

Thanks all ladies.I am a xtra polite cat, wif a shyness, that keeps me from just jumping in, like Mitzi, and Baggy do.I developed that way when I was a feral, and still don't know just how far to trust humans, but I slept with daddy last night, and maybe tonight.
I may just have three legs, but Baggy can't out do me, and I can catch Mitzi in mid air, so I'm still a manly cat dude. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 27, 2010
10:56 AM

Post #8000206

Dear Hucky,
Its ben so long since I wroted to you but I has to tell you wat an eggsiting day I had. Mom was lurching arown in a stooper this mornin caz she dint haf no coffee yet and she opened the door to the dek. Haha the screen was over on the other side and she dint notice it and so we ALL went outside on the dek. Sammi and Mini and Bonnie and Iris all was standing around but not me!!

I ran down the steppsis rite away and rolled in the grass and= wen mom saw the cats all out she hollered and made them all go back in the house. Those suck ups all did it too NOT ME. Then, guess wat? She is a meanmom she shutted the screen so I coodn't get back in. Pretty soon all the insiders were looking outside at me and telling me I shood come in the hows. But the screen was closd. how do you get through a screen without straining yourself in little peesis??

any way I dint haf no brekfist so I aksed if I cood come in and mom letted me. mom sayed she is retarted she forgotted yur moms birfday. Unless she forgot she membered, I dont no nuffin. Yoomans do strange stuff.

Shes got a nice cleaner lady here today so I has to hide out in the spare room so I don't get sucked up in the big suckky machine.

Are you being hayv? I tells mom I's a good girl so I can get a trete but she dosnt always beleeve me.

I love you Hucky dear, sending you a smooch and a ear lick.
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 27, 2010
11:04 AM

Post #8000214

Souky Meezer...

WHAT is you thinkin going outsiders like that...why, Souky...you kood ends up with a case of the unmentionables...you know...f leeez...and then you woods get a bath and medysin!

Souky...I wooda dones the same thing, but I am manley...ya know. You are a delikate flower...and them fleeez they will know that and chew your tail up. You will find out what itchees are alls about...I had them when I was a stray...you do know your in love with a former stray don't you. I have overkomed my past...

I am tryin to be good. Its hard. I finished my andybioteks...and havent lefted any prezents that Mom knows for sure I did...but someone (Rory or Toby) is really in deep paaatoooz kauz they is bad to the bone.

Mom said she is livin in DeeeNial about that birthday thing...she sayz she didn't wasnt it and they made her has it anyhows...something about celebratin her 21st Anniversary of being 29...and the kids said she was over the hill now. I looked...she is sittin in the libbing room and not over the hill.

Smoooches my lovey muffin, Stay Inside...a chicken hawk coods get you and karreee you away.

Your lovin man, who still knows you hung the moon...
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 28, 2010
12:58 PM

Post #8002611

You did not sneeks outsiders again did you? You bedder beehaves and take your medysins for MamaMeezer...

We are hasing a mayjor rain and thunderbumper storm...and I realleee shoodn't be on the puter kauz if I get zapped...I will looks like mom with a bad perm. hehehe

Your lovin man Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 30, 2010
1:16 PM

Post #8007004

Still no word from my beautiful Souky...

You have gone astray...I just know it...Carried off through the mountains by a giant chicken hawk.

I just don't know what to do...I am missings you soooo muches.

Either that or your in a sun beam and in "all about me" mode...and am not lovin the hucky.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 31, 2010
7:23 PM

Post #8009896

Day 4

No reply. She has hit the roads by now...probableees walkin the roads...with her diaments colllar...her snak pak...and fleees on her tail by now.

UNLESS...MamaMeezer has done abandoneded her again with yets annuder vaykayshion...and forgotted to tell me...her main skweeeze...she had been abandoned.

Whereevers you are my Souky love...I loves you,

The distrawt Huck
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 31, 2010
7:47 PM

Post #8009981

Hang in there, Dude. Iz sure she is not been carried off by no chikkenhawk or fleez. Dont get hissterikul on us!

~ Eliot

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 31, 2010
8:00 PM

Post #8010009

Eliot dude...So glads to see you...

Did you reeeds above...she has been essskayping from the house, she gots a taste of freedom...and is on the lammmb. I can't imagines her running around on a little lammmmb...but I hopes she is OK.

Thanks Eliot...yous a reel frend dude

Huck
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 31, 2010
8:28 PM

Post #8010063

Yah, but then you toll her bout fleez, an I betcha she haint been outside since!

Us orange tabby dudes gotz to stick togedder. Even if that Souky girl does get you talkin like a sap sometimes.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 1, 2010
5:53 AM

Post #8010413

Dear Huck, you reely needs to take a chillypilly for gooness sakes it was only acuple of dayz sins I wroted to you befor. I'm not wondering off somware without you. I only got out wunst and I dint get no fleez and i haf lots of chors to do aroun here. I has to watch for flys that gets in and I haf to watch Iris and tell mom if shes been naughty coz she always is and i have to hold down moms pillo on the bed so it dosn't excape and that takes a looooong time like most all day. and i haf to leve enuf fur on it so she can share. i no she likes that.

i wood think that smelly belly wood keep you buzy too and skwirls. and stuff.

I love you Huck but you reely are a bakset case. Now don't get all in a hufff coz I sayed that.

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 1, 2010
6:54 AM

Post #8010534

Souky Meezer,

That reeelee wasn't very nyce of you. And Ushoeallly when I writes you it only takes two days to akkknowledge me back...not for or more.

And yes, I have chorz too do also...and I do them very well. Swing the birds in the cage, catz furr on the stairs...mom luvs how it floats, I also has the pillow jobs...and don't even go with Izzybelle and her tail I has to chase.

And Mom even sayz I hold down sunbeams bedder than any cat she knows...

Your basket Case
Huck

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT Huck in a basket...or my picture

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 1, 2010
8:18 AM

Post #8010707

Hahhaa Hucky, it sure looks like you. very manly I must say. Heres a noo picher of me for you.

XXXOOOO
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

August 1, 2010
8:39 AM

Post #8010750

Oh mys looks out fer dem back paws!

Soukys can yous comes and give me scritches with dem? Dey woods also makes good undercoats cleaners! I could gives yous employments if you eber needed its!

Ty the mischeivious!

Thumbnail by ves522

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 1, 2010
9:19 AM

Post #8010845

Souky, do you have korrective claws on or sumthin...you has eggstra paws on them backs it looks like...

or did you wiggles when MamaMeezer was taykin the pikshur. You sure is cutest girl I has ebber seen...

Ty...Dude...she only skratches MY back...there will be no innnerspeeschies flirtying with my woman...you can has IzzyBelle...all she ebber talks about is "Ty said...Ty did...Ty saw a bear..." ACCCKKKKK you dogs droool.

Souky you is just beeeUteeful...stay away from Furrbutt up there.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 1, 2010
9:23 AM

Post #8010856

Dear Huck,

Mom takes me to the Nale Saloon and gets me Akrilik nales. hahaa. Just kidding. Those is mine. Mom says blue words wen I launch off her lap and she sayed she's got permynit tred marks on her thize. Ya, rite, and sellulight too.

Love
Souky

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

August 1, 2010
9:28 AM

Post #8010870

Okays Hucks I backs off. Neber thoughts yu would be insecures tho! We all knows Miss souky is your girl!

Izzy is my cuzin and that's all! Ifn shes talkin bouts me its cuz thye is great stories!

Ty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 1, 2010
9:35 AM

Post #8010894

Ty, you is welkomze here anytimes...I didn't meens you kooodn'ts visits...I thoughts you waz a puttin the moves on my woman...kindaz...

Yep, I iz insekur...kauz mom used words like jail...cage...badboy on me lotz laytelly...she evven gots the skwirtsz bottle affer me. It wasn't me that chewed her flowerz...and dug up her window kaktusses.

Reelee it wasn'ts.

Souky, Mom gets her clawz done once and whiles...when my yooman sisters takes her out...she had flowerz painted on them once...maybe you shoods try thats.

I get my nails trimmed once a month...likes it or not...and I not!

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 2, 2010
9:17 AM

Post #8013148

WOWWWZAAAA, we are the great hunters...yeppers me and the guyz...we did it.

There was a killin...it was a big hugemungus RAT! OK, so maybeez it waznit a rat...but my standards...a majorleeee big mouse...and we took it out. Put that PRIZE in moms bedrooms so she kood sees it...and guess what?

We all got to see BLUE WORDS flyin thru the air...and she sent Dad a runnin to retrieve our gift out of her bedroom...I am sure she wanted to frame it.
We is a struttin ebberywheres this morning...yeah...life is good for the great hunters.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 2, 2010
9:23 AM

Post #8013159

Souky,

I herds this song...and well...its my song for you.

Your my sunshine, my moonbeam...my smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaIpdMZN3E0&feature=related

Dudes...no smart remarks...

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 2, 2010
10:27 AM

Post #8013324

Thalnk you Hucky, that was lovely. Don't worry 'bout those other gize, they's just jellus.
Love, Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 2, 2010
5:57 PM

Post #8014273

You the real man, Huck. Keeps up those grand huntting prizzzess. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 2, 2010
7:10 PM

Post #8014457

Unka Mike & Tigger...you herd about my big black mouse? OHHHH I was so skared sort of that it was gonna gets in bed with mom. Would have had a new hole in the ceilin if that happened. haha

It tooks a cupple of us to catches it...he was big.
Tigger...your lookin preddy good there...is Unka Mike behaving?

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 3, 2010
9:03 AM

Post #8015438

Yea huck, He is behaving, but his old Army buddy has set me back to hiding, and not trusting hoomans.This buddy, Jay, he thinks he knows eberything.He told mom, and daddy to just start touching "Tigger", and he comes around.I think Jay is gone, but now I don't trust hoomans again.Daddy is going to have to gets a grips on Jay, if he comes back here.I has to hide under the beds to gets some sleep, and you know thats not good for a brover.
Huch, you thinks you can gets some of the Moms, to write to daddy, so he can show it to Jay, that Hoomans don'ts do that to nervious cats?I'm wondering how I will eber trust Hoomans again.
They don'ts understand I's don"ts wants to be touched. Tigger, who use to look like this.

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 3, 2010
9:07 AM

Post #8015448

Oh Tigger, that is so upsotting...not good at all! My sisser...Roary is lots like you She will tell you if it is OK to touch her...but if it isn't...NOT good. Mom sayz this is the way with animals who has been abused before...and Mom says it is the same way with peoples who have been abused...they need to be in charge of WHO touches them and when. At their purrrmission.

I will have Mom write to Unka Mike for you and this Jay clown...I know your balance is off...but a few deep skratches would do him some learning!

Huck
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

August 3, 2010
9:57 AM

Post #8015576

Oh Tigger wese will gets our mom to write Uncle Mike too. Wese (Streak and Sassy) do NOT liked to be touched by anybody wese don't know. Sometimes wese even back up from dad even tho wese knows he luffs us.What's wrong with these peoples who have to show everyones they can pat an animal who doesn't want to?
Souky hows abouts you and your brudders and sisters? ARe you all friendlys with everybuddies - well except for Uncil Dud? Wese was goin to call him Uncle Stoo..d but mom said wese had to be nice.
Streak and Sassy who are hangin out over the floor ac vents

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2010
1:07 PM

Post #8015957

Huck, you no perfekly well that NOBODDY touches me unless I likes them to. Mini is a big sukup and will crall all over anybudy,and Bonnie is retarteded and runs away even from momandad. Sammi is ok but you bedder haf a brush in yor hand. Iris is showoffy and goes and brings owt toys and stuff. mom seed a pretty lynx point at the vetspital the othr day and her mom sayed she dosn't like to be pettid becaz she's crosseyled. Mom sayed that's nonsensikal, she just dosn't like strangers. She had crosseyled meezers and they ar normal . it was pretty though but mom sayed not as pretty as me or Iris or Bonnie. Mostly me.

We yoost to has a meezer that would rub up on peoples and then wen they went to pet her she wood bite them. hahahaha. an mom even tole them, don't beleeve her been nice, she's not. they lerned the hard way.

Love,
Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 3, 2010
4:21 PM

Post #8016439

Old Jay called daddy today, to tell on me.(Baggy).You see, I bit Jay, when he bothered me, and when he went to kick me, he fell in the poison oak, and thats what he was complaning abouts.Now I guess he will have time to think about kicking me.
Jay was also mad about the three deep scratches on his leg, and one little scratch, all together.I needs to work on my pinkie, so it will digg in too. Baggy, who only wants his daddy to touches me.

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

August 3, 2010
4:26 PM

Post #8016447

Oh Baggy sounds like Jay got his just rewards.
Love to hug you sweetie and Uncle Mike but I know when it is time. Unlike Jay!!!
Dianne, Streak and Sassy
By the way Stormy anad Quill said to tell ya if Jay comes acallin again you just let them know, they will gets their pals Mizzy Izzy ,Ty, Andre and Buck they will take care of the situation.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 3, 2010
6:16 PM

Post #8016697

Baggy, Dude! If that mean Jay man shows up - just call my moms and she will sends me to visit and I will bite that man. I bite so hard that my moms had to go to the doctor last time she didn't do what I wanted and I had to teach her a lesson. You can scratch and I can bite and we will take cares of him!

Wallingford

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 3, 2010
6:36 PM

Post #8016728

Tigger,

If that Jay man EVER kicked at one of us kitties...Mom woods kick him in the...backside...and he woodnst ever be alloweed over again. We furbabies if famalee...and famalee stiks together. If someone can't follow the rules...kauz we live here...and they is visitin...then they don't visits no more.

Mom was very upsotted when she readed that he kicked my buddy Baggy...thats just not frendly...or American...or anything...pickin on someone smaller than you like that. I hope he itches where his arms can't reech!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 3, 2010
8:27 PM

Post #8016980

Go Baggy!! That's the way to teach that hooligan a lesson! I hope he itches for days.

Sammi, Mini and Bonnie and Iris agrees wif me!

Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 4, 2010
9:00 PM

Post #8019389

Huck, funny thing is, Jay was going to kick me hard, and I jumped at him, and laid the scratch, just above his ankles, and as fat as he is(5' 6', and 235 lbs)he fell without getting his kicks in WhaHa, but he told daddy that I attacked him, (NOT)
Tigger is getting where he will come back in the living room, cause he don't see Jay. Jay told daddy, that if he hadn't been trying to catch Tigger, that he would just stay untamed, and no one could touch him.Our mom, and dad let us rule, and we gets along jest fine. Baggy
Oh, I's forgots to tell you.Jay has a sheep skin, on his Gold Wing, and guess whare I slept!!

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 5, 2010
5:47 AM

Post #8019750

Dear Huck,
We has an eggsiting day We mitey hunters gots together and we gots a MOUSE! We did!! But mom the big party popper she spoyled our fun and reskewed it and throde it outside and it runned awa. she sayed she saw it peep one eye open and she had to save it. we cood haf had hours of fun wif it but she dint let us. wen she picked it up (hahaha she used a paper towl!) it was line on its back wif its paws folded up trine to look ded. now she sayed she hoped it dint haf fleez so i got somthing noo to worry about.
Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 5, 2010
11:48 AM

Post #8020516

Souky, you and me katchin mice in the same week...Wow, we is awesome.

I has been babysittin...kauz Mom don't feel good. Shes grumpin too. They poked her at the doktors...and now she is whinin like a baybee. I dont whine when I gets shotz. haha

Unka Mike...Tigger and Baggy...I iz poud of you standing up to Jayman...he is a bully. And having to sit on sheeps skin...hes a sissy too. Hahahaha Sorry..t.hat wasn't nice.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 5, 2010
6:01 PM

Post #8021303

Sheep skin, LOL. Tigger, and Baggy
daylily_ohio
Newark, OH
(Zone 5b)

August 5, 2010
8:18 PM

Post #8021603

Tigger, you might enjoy humans touching you one day. My kitty Punkin has lived with us, as a garden kitty for over 6 years now. Just a couple months ago, she started to rub our leg. Then, very carefully, allow us to pet her for a second or two. Now, it's like she is trying to make up for lost petting - she's following us around and will usually come up to us for a scratch with the smallest encouragement. Yesterday when my Mom was brushing Ginger, Punkin's mom, Punkin came up, and having never felt a brush before, enjoyed a very thorough brushing. She was purring and head butting and beside herself with pleasure. Her Mom was tossed out here years ago with a litter. Ginger must have had contact with people, because she has always been pretty friendly. I can put her in a carrier, take her to vet, put flea meds on her etc. But the two kittens that stuck around have been a different story. Punkin was the shyest of cats... but stuck to Ginger like glue. Her sister, Cider, was here for probably 3 years without being touched, and now enjoys being petted, but won't be held or put in a carrier for trip to vet.

I am in 7th Heaven when petting Punkin. I never in my life thought she would ever come around to enjoy human touch and interaction.

Don't give up on us Tigger.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 6, 2010
3:53 PM

Post #8023463

Thank you D.O., for your input, it gives my daddy hopes.You see, today, I realize that fat old Jay is not here, and now, I'm back to my usual living viff my Momma, and Daddy, cause I knows they won't be touching me, and chassing after me, to prove what a fool can do.
It mights take a long time, and Daddy said, that NOBODY will bother Tigger again, and he will try to helps Baggy not be so mean. Tigger

9kittymom

9kittymom
Bartlesville, OK
(Zone 6a)

August 6, 2010
4:36 PM

Post #8023570

see, I knew he would. so happy!! =^..^=
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 6, 2010
5:49 PM

Post #8023763

Thank you "kitty mom," for your love, and understanding. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 6, 2010
7:05 PM

Post #8023887

Tigger I is so happy you is happy again...I am still all ruffled up about that Jayman. And don't bee means at Baggy...he knows inside...in his senses...that he isn't a nice man for animals...he is a nice yoooman friend...but needs to leaves cats along. They just know.

Unka Mike...I is so prouds of you for loving the famalee and being payshient...its hard when ya got such a handsome cat like Tigger is...from a dudes point and all.

Souky Meezer...sending you love and whisker love...and some flowers, just for you! Your such a brave mouse killer.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 7, 2010
5:48 AM

Post #8024470

Thank you Huck, but I need to go take my nap now. Huntlng is hard work.
Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 7, 2010
6:12 AM

Post #8024497

Souky Meezer, you justed gots up...and you is nappin already? My goodness...is you like me you stayz up all night protektin the houwz...and gotta naps firstest things in the mornin?

Daisy has been keepin Moms up all night for a few days...and Mom sayz vetspital bound to makes shur nuttin is wrong. She is older than me...but a few months...big deel...but she is soooooo tiny like a kidden.

I gots a lots to do today...dad is maykin a 7 tier birthday cake...and I am sure I get to lik the frostin!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 7, 2010
6:28 AM

Post #8024526

Huck, you no i needs my beyooty sleeps. And it taks a lot these days. hahameow.

Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 26, 2010
9:57 AM

Post #8063258

Dear Huck
Mom finely opened the doors so we can lay in the sun. She sayed it's ben too (bad word) hot to haf them open so we has to all pile up in a heap to stay warm. Dont you think that wrong?

ANd she went out to the gardin and brung in some stuff that smells like dirt and then she complanes about cat hair that woman is so inconsisterant who dosn't like cat hair?

Are you stayin out of truble? I hope so, coz i don't want to shippt off to moroccoo or someplace they dont have a postal fish.

Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 26, 2010
10:11 AM

Post #8063287

Hey BeeeUteeful Meezer, how is my Souky?

Yes, it is a shaym to lock them doors from the sunshiners. We akshually are freeezin ups here...high today is 67 so far. Not geddin much warmers.

I has been good Toby has NOTS been good...he went after one of moms nayked cockatiels...and Johnny Angel (thats the bird) got hurted preddy bad. Mom has a hospital kayge sets up...and is doktorin him. She had to hold him and use kew-tips...I offered to help...but she denied my help. RUDE. He is a very old bird...and nayked..I mentioned that didn't I...so...Toby may be skinned and on his way to bangladesh...or worse...if that bird croaks...and I don't mean croaks like a frogg does.

Dad had eye sirgirees again...mom didn't pop him one...he just admires me so much...he wanted cat eyes...but doktor said "NOOOOO" so he had to take out the cataract so he wood be almost normal. Mom said its a long shot for normal for that man.

Well, the boy child is up...and maykin fish for lunch...now I love you...very very much...but that reeleee rekwires my help!

SMooches sunshine,
Your lovin
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 28, 2010
12:09 PM

Post #8067212

Well, Mom and the Yoooman sisser child is mad as a hornet at us boys.

Mom leffted, and yooomansisserchild was sleepin...so that put us boys in charge! Yeahp, we was the great proootektors of the howze.

So Mom gets back...and yoooomansisserchild was sittin on the couch...ticked. And then she had to skweeel on us and get us in trubble!

It went summthin like this "MOM, your cats are iddeeeOts...all of them! I come down here Mom, and it was SOOOOO GROSS...those bad cats...killed a mowze. They tormented it Mom, I can't even deel with it...do something with them Mom". Mom bends over...pats my little head and sayz "Was you protektin us Hucky...good boy"

Yoooomansissserchild goes "AHhhhhhrrrrrr" And stomps upstairs. We at leeest left the deecessted victim next to our food dishes. Yoooomanbrudderchild had to take care of the remains...

So, sinces you has been ignorin me sleeping in your sun beem no doubt...I hopes your OK.

I am the great hunter...and must return to doooty.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 28, 2010
3:51 PM

Post #8067478

Congrakulashuns on your sucksesful hunt, Huck. i alwaz nowed you were a mitey hunter. mom sayed shes movin to somplays ware the wether doznt suck. She sayed her tomateys are lame and the beens are tuff. I dont care I dont eats them anyway. But you no wat/ We gots vennyson and boy is it good. you nos Ilm legic to chicking and ducks and anymils wif fethers, and also weet and any grane, so she has a hard time bying food that dosn't make me get itchys. Im a very delykit princess you no. I bet if i ated a mowss Id brake out and haf to go to the vetspital. Again. not my idea of a bakashun if you aks me.

I'm not ignoring you I haf duties to perform too like waching so berds dont get in the howse. And wokking on mom to tenderize her. and keping all these other cats in line. mom sayed we mite get a noo kitty but its not werking out so far. shes a reskew too. like i was.

Here we are all sleeping in moms bed. I'm speshul I gets moms pillow
Love and ear liks,
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 4, 2010
6:43 AM

Post #8079758

Souky Meezer, this is Toby...Hucks brudder.

We have a situation. And I don't knows what else to do

Please has a word with this crazy boy...he has lost whats left of his brain...Souky him is kissing the dog and given hers a bath

Toby

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 4, 2010
6:46 AM

Post #8079764

Poor Izzy is lookin for helps...save her from him

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 4, 2010
6:49 AM

Post #8079769

Its not good Souky Meezer...

I think Mom dropped him on his hed

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 4, 2010
7:32 AM

Post #8079821

Oh NO this is not normil. Huck smooching up Izzy? I am gagging...ugh what is wrong wif him. I think Im gona lose my brekfist. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 4, 2010
2:51 PM

Post #8080406

Souky, Huck thinks Izzy is going to get a BIIGG surprise, and he is gettin in a positon to be a big part of it, cause brovers see hoomans acting lik dat, when they works a boring job, and they has to licks up to their boss, expecting some goods, and always finds themselves very disam pointed, cause that really don't gets anywhere with stuff lik dat, buts they tries.
Real brovers don't care whats hoomans thinks, they are here to serves us, and we owes them notin.
I does as I likes, and gets the best. Now I don't knows whats Izzy is ups to, but I bet she smart enough to gets her way. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 4, 2010
7:04 PM

Post #8080744

T O B Y! Heads will roll dude...you iz in biggest trubble in the worlds!

WHy didn't youz tell my Souky that that DOG had rolled in the katnipper...and she was smellin preddy good. WHY ...bekauz you was lovin on the dog tooo. OMG Toby...you haz to go to sleeps sumtimes toonight dude...brudder or not...you iz gonna be pouced...

I am so hoooomiliateed.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 6, 2010
4:43 PM

Post #8084092

Someboddy has a reeeeleee sick sick cents of huumer...

I promise...I will never ever...ever...gets in the nip again...

Souky...I swares...I didn't do nuttin...and they aints mine...

We needs help...mayyjor helps...there is no room at the inn

Huck http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1127334/

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 6, 2010
6:28 PM

Post #8084484

Huck we almos got invayded too but mom came to her census and sayed that kitty shood stay ware she is coz she lived outside and now she's yoost to her new home and moving again wood be a majer trowma. Just mine your bizness and don't get around them coz theys got werms and stuff and you don't need no werms. poor little babys. I'lm glad I dint never has no kiddens coz I wood want to keep them and so wood momandad.

I figgered sumthing was up with you coz I no you dont lov that big harry monster goggie. but it wood take more than nip to get me to mess wif her. She eats everthing and I cood get swooloowed up like a sock or sumtin.

Be speshly nice to your mom, sounds like things cood get dangerus if they start culling the herd. I'm the most spensive cat moms got coz of my lergies, and medysin but she sayed I m werth it. Or werthless or whatever. '

Be good, here's a flying smoooooooooooooooch for you XXXX
Love,

Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 8, 2010
7:02 AM

Post #8086897

Huckie, don't get all worryed, I'm not deaded. mom caughted me takin a sunbath this morning, wifout my bekeenee on too. I hope we dont gets sensored.
Love,
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 8, 2010
8:05 AM

Post #8087012

Ohhhhh Souky...you is nayked! None of you Nah-Nah brudders look...don't look at my beeutiful sunbathing...no tan lines...lady!

Can I printz this and pin it up on my wall...you is a soooper model Souky.

Here is a pikshur of me...yesserday...I am the one way in the bak on the stayers...stayin out of the sitchuwayshion...that giant lint ball there...is the size of moms hand...and is fluffed up raisin a ruckus...but I am the quuuut one way in the back...reeemember that.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 8, 2010
11:52 AM

Post #8087423

I'd stay out of the way of that feroshus little fuzzball too Huckie! It looks readdy to take on anything no matter wat size itis. Be careful, I don't want you all skratched up.

Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 8, 2010
12:43 PM

Post #8087503

Ohhh dear Heavens...

Looks whats happened NOW

Its patheddic

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 8, 2010
1:00 PM

Post #8087538

OHMIGOD IS IZZY EATING THE KIDDEN???
Huckie, you gotta save it!!

Souky,

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 8, 2010
1:09 PM

Post #8087552

NO! That dang Kidden thinks Izzy is its Mom...and its more like the kidden was eeedin Izzy...pathetick
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 8, 2010
1:16 PM

Post #8087561

That stripey fuzzball does have a fierce look. Sumbuddy said he waz a temprary guest, but I think he looks detrmined to stake his claim and call yer home hiz home!

The black fuzzball is sly. She thinkz she will win Izzy's heart and then your Momz will let her stay cuz Izzy luvs her.

We will see.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 8, 2010
1:30 PM

Post #8087588

All I knowz Eliot & Souky...

I iz geddin a mayjor headake...mayjor

This "quuuute" bizzness...is too much. I am the only quuute needed in this howze

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 13, 2010
6:22 PM

Post #8097637

I thought you would get a kick out of this...

Huck says "Its my Happy Anniversaarry Birthday"

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/545025/?hl=Huck

Can you believe it has been FIVE years!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 13, 2010
7:03 PM

Post #8097713

Uhoh, Huck and Souky have another anniversity coming up. Five years! That's like uhhhhhhhhhhhh...35 years in cat time. I told her to come and look at his baby pictures, but she was staring at a dust bunny and didn't pay any attention to me. Nothing new.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 14, 2010
5:16 PM

Post #8099448

It is my happy birthday...it is my happy day.

Did I gets a cake. NOOOOOOO

Did I gets a toy? Noooooooooo

Did I gets a son? NOOOOOOOO

What did I gets? Hucky...go lay down I gotta feed the baybeees!

I AM THE BAYBEEE! NOTS THEM!

Huck who is now 5...and can got to kidden garden, right?

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 14, 2010
5:34 PM

Post #8099487

Happy Birthday My Own Special Huckleberry! I wood haf made you a tuna cake but by the time the postal fish got it there it wood have ben stinky spoilt. So I'll send you kitty kisses by cybermaile and tell you we will always be sweetharts, even if we are miles apart.

That means at crissymuss time we will have been together for five years! Thats longer than some yooman marryiages. Ha!!

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 22, 2010
8:52 AM

Post #8114042

I have wayted days to post this...bekauz my heart hurts so very very badly.

Decisions had to be made...there was major nawtees...and it wasn't me, and I was gettin blamed...my bags were packed.

And then, in a madder of days...the truth was told.

My brudder Toby...and my sisster Rory...has gone to find a new home. They took two of the baybee kiddies with them...and we are all very very sad.

The nawtees were beyond out of control...and very very unhealthy for my yoooman famaleee. They had all been to the vet preeeviosuly to makes sure nothing else was wrong...but the got worser.

Please hopes and prays that Toby an Rory finds a good forever home, I knows the kiddens will kauz they is tiny baybees and so cute.

Since they haz been gone...there has been no aksidentals in the howze...at all. I can put my bags away...for now...but I am stills on probations.

Yoooman brudder conned dad...into keepin the boy kidden...Mom reeleee wasn't happeees about it...at al. And she likes kiddens.
His name is Axel...affer sumbody who plays geeetars with guns an roses.

I iz so very sorree for the saddest news...but pleeeze don't hates my Mom. And I, Huck, am still here...

Smooches to my Souky love

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 22, 2010
10:59 AM

Post #8114293

Oh Hucky dearest one, thats wat happened to sienna she was sooo notty mom had to find her a home by herselfs becaz she was to the vetspital and there was nuffing wrong wif her at all cept she dint like too many cats. she wanted to be a only kidden. And she peed rite in front of mom on the pillows on the couch. But she gots a home rite away and i bet those kiddens will too.
But keep your bags paked just in case. mom sayed somtimes the scent will stay in stuff and then other kiddens want to pee there, so she gots to use somting real strong to clean itup. She uses natures miracle and says she shooda bot stock in the compnee.
I bet you're lonesom, I wood come and visit but the postal fish dosn't deliver cats unless theys been stufft. Im not reddy to be stufft.

If yor mom is cryin and stuff you should go sit on her and give her kisses.

sending you lots of love bumps and smooches and purrkisses,

Souky

P.S. I knewd all along it wasnt you doin it.

This message was edited Sep 22, 2010 3:49 PM

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 25, 2010
3:04 PM

Post #8120701

Thangs is going from sad to sadder here at the howze.

Thangs is just fallin apart.

Now the stooopid dog...that you know I hate...is hurted pruddy bad. And Mom hazn't stopped cryin from Toby and the kiddnes...she is now kryin on tops of that for the IzzySmellybelle.

Mom throwed the fritzbee for her...she wents for it, jumped (she had good air) and she landed with an ARREEEOOOOOOWWWWW herd round the world.

Yesserday was a trip to the vetspital and she done ripped up her A C L which I think meens All Clearup the Leg...and she blowed up her knee. Not that I knews dogs had knees.

Hers isn't walkin well...kant puts the leg on the grownd...but she still has that dang fritzbee in her mowth.

Doktors at the vetspital say Mom has to wins the loddery...kauz it is big bukerooos to fix it...and then abouts two to three months for reeehabs. Dads skratchin his head...and rubbin his eyebrows...thats not good, they is gonna fall off.

I don'ts know what I am going to do...I am losted withouts my Toby...and now, this stoooopid smelly dog I hate ...you know I hates her, right. (sniff) I reeleee do.

Stoopid dog.

Huck

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 25, 2010
3:43 PM

Post #8120777

Mr Huck this is Aunt Sandy tell your Mom that there is a Vet collage in NY that might be able to help Miss Izzy

Love Aunt Sandy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 25, 2010
4:51 PM

Post #8120859

Dear Huck If i hears any more sad nooz from your houuse i am gonna sit down and haf myself a good cry too. Now you be extra good wile that stoopid dawg is recooperationing and dont beg for treats coz yor mom prolly will be livin on hambergers for the rest of the yeer. Izzy wasnt never nown for grace so i am not serprizd. i wish mom wood get a noo computer becaz this one can't spell.

Love to my sunshine man,
Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 25, 2010
5:19 PM

Post #8120897

I'm sure Izzy is a smelly dog, cause all of em are, but we are all sorry, cause its a burden on your mom, and dad.I hopes you can find a vetspittle, that takes smelly dogs reasonable.Us all will be praying for Izzy. Tigger, who just gots his mom, and dad back from a two week Vacation in Maine, Huck did yous see them when they was driving up I 84 ? They was there some wares, I knows. Tigger, and Baggy

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 25, 2010
6:40 PM

Post #8121009

Ohhh Tigger, iffn I had known...I woods have ran all the way up there to look. But that is still purdy far from us. We are kloser to the Niagara Falls (not the one mom made).

Tigger dude, you koooda stayed and visited with me and the brats.

Did I tell you my brudder ...the yooman one...who sayved them basket of kiddens...well, he kepted the one that looks lots like YOU! Yeppers, he is a fistey kreature...Him likes that smellydog too...and thinks that dog is his Mom...and tries to nurse on her. I tried talkin to the boy...but he is hopeless!

Yoooman boy, he named the kid Axel...like some geeetar player he likes.

This is the brat...

I so glads to hear from you. Mom sayz to gives Unka Mike a hug for her pleeeze.

Huck

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 27, 2010
11:33 AM

Post #8124020

May be the next time they goes up that way, I can get a chance to go visit my Nah Nah friends, and sees if our meows are different, like my daddy, who had people talk to him, just to hear his accent. Momma is from Ohio, and sounds different from daddy who grew up rual, and southern. Daddy gots lots of saings, cause he lacked the vocabulary to express, until he met fat ole Jay, who taught daddy to read, and wright while they were in the Army together. Thats why daddy likes him, but he is the only one who likes him, thats not counting Jay, himself.
Aunt Debbie, can you believe that ole Jay had cat nip all over him when we made this picture, so to gets daddy mad. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 27, 2010
1:00 PM

Post #8124157

Tigger...thats the way we gots to likes the dog. She went outsiders and rolled in the catnipper pach...and we been sorda frends ebber since.

My Mom tawks kinnda funny akrodin to Dad. He is from up here in Wesstern NY hims whole life...but Mom is a southern girl, whos mom grews up in Ohio also like yours. So Mom haz some ewwwneeek frazes too. Some of them got the kids in trubble in skool...from repeatin what Mom an gramma said. hehehe AND when Mom gets mad ...or talks to friends down south...her ewwwneeek aksent comes out big time.

My IzzyBelle is still not doing wellers...she is hobblin purdy bad. Tigger, I don'ts know how you do it with three legs...the dogs not graceful at all...but its her back leg, not front.

Huck (who sends his beeeUteeful Souky some love and snuggles)
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 27, 2010
2:29 PM

Post #8124342

Poor Izzy! Can your moms help her get around? I saw a dog at the vetspittal one time that had an ouchie on his leg, and the person helping him looped a beach towel under his tummy and hauled up on the ends to help him stand.

~ Eliot

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 27, 2010
2:35 PM

Post #8124364

Eliot, Dad can do that...but mom has ishhhus. She is short...5 ' 2 1/2...and Izzy is tall, and ways 90 lbs. I was gonna stand on moms shoulders and helps...but Mom said no.

Dads talkins about maykin a ramp to go down the stairs. She has sadder eyes than I do when I am missin my Souky girl so much...sadder than when Mom is layte for breakafast! Thats sad.

And...they hads to hide her frizzbee...and ball...and eggee toy...and that is horrible.

Huck the 5:35 report
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 27, 2010
2:42 PM

Post #8124380

That makes me sad too.

I think I would purr at her if I were there... even if she iz a dog. Somebuddy told me kitty purrrrz are healing magic. I been purring up a storm this summer!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 27, 2010
3:15 PM

Post #8124444

Eliot...I knowz you gots your paws full too. It always falls on our showlders...don't it, us manley cats. Yep, we has magically purrs.

I gonna wisper this...kauz if Souky gets wind, I will nebber ebber heres the end of it...but, I been pawdancin on the dogs back. She seems to likes it. Itz bad enuff she is sleepin with the kidden too...Mom sayz we animals know she is hurted. Well, Duh Mom!

I was lookin at the bird too...the cockateeel...I think he is hurted too, and I shoood invites him to dinner. OK, so I can'ts be good all the time...its hard...but I try.

Huck
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 27, 2010
5:11 PM

Post #8124719

That's the nekkid bird, right? Heck, he is already plucked like chicken, you think your moms would leave the oven door open by aksident?

When the dog isn't so bad hurted, then we kin go back to hatin her. Haha.

Do you likes the kidden? Little Bit really likes to look at picksures of that trouble makker. She points and giggles and squawks. I dunno what she is sayin exackly, but she likes him. (Izzit a him or a her?)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 27, 2010
5:18 PM

Post #8124748

I SAW THAT, HUCK!! Just rememember paws that tuch goggie fur will never snooze in my blankie.

I think i gived my lergies to mom. her face got all red and itchy and she sayed it was drivin her crazy and she had to take medysin hahaha so now she nos wy i don't like it. only she dint mush hers up in her food like she does mine.

One of our naybors lost their kitty but he dint go far, he only went nex door to other peeples house. Mom sayed they better upgrade their cat food if the cat is trine to excape. Now hes home and they sayed they are keepin a eye on him now tht hes had a venchur he might sneek out again.

I wood sneek out anytime if I saw you owt the windo.
But you has to get sumthin better than tha dog taxi which needs a gormin, or a compass or sumthing.

I has to go dad needs his lap warmed up.

Love to my sunshine man,

Souky

This message was edited Sep 27, 2010 6:20 PM

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 27, 2010
5:51 PM

Post #8124818

The "baby brat" is a boy...leest Mom thinks so. He gets that checked out on Wennnsday. His name is Axel like sum geetar player Axel Rose. He is the yoooman brudders cat...and him and Dad drool all over the monster.

Do I like him? Ummm...no. He looks at me, I hiss...he crab walks all fluffed up like an elektric storm got him...and I high tail it up to the stair banisterr. He can't reech up there...yet. I hiss at him from up there too. He has warmed up to Dex and Frank...Daisy still isn't outs of the baysment...and Lexi has her own issues being queen of the upperstairs hallway. She is like that troll that lived unnner the bridge.

Here is a pikshurr for you Lil Bit...she seems like she woods be fun to play with. .Watch your tail thoooo.

Souky...I is just beein nyce to the dog...so mom don't makes me pack my bags or sumthing...I has been on bestest beehavior, eggsept with the bratcat.

Huck

critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 27, 2010

Post #8124874

Thanx. Lil Bit will like that picksure, even if you dont like Axel so much. I do have to watch my tail, but not so much as I usetoo! I been verry patient, teachin her, and shez learning to pet and not snatch. If she triez to pull fur, I showz my teeth -- just show, thaz all! -- an she stopz. I knowed it wuld pay off, an it did. This morning she rrubbed my belly, jest rite!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 27, 2010
7:58 PM

Post #8125063

Oh no did your mom get one of those hairless kiddens that's as big a goggie? An dos she smell like milk and baby power? Yood best be careful co z wonst they starts wokking they fall over a lot and you cood get squoooshed. An theys not traned to a litter box either an boy can they make a big stinky. I'm just sayin...

OK Huck you can be nice to Dizzy wile she's layed up wif a bum leg but wen she gets bedder, watch owt, she'll prolly eat y ou. I'm just sayin...

XXXXOOOO
Souky
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 27, 2010
10:20 PM

Post #8125211

Hey, Souk, I know you're purdy an all, but you cant be trash talkin my Liddle Bit! She been walkin 4 months now, and I haint been squooshed not even oncet. She izznt hairless, neither. And I know I am her BFF, cuz she only sez bout ten words, and three of them are diffrent names for me! You jest wish you had a Lil Bit. Meeee-ow! (I'm jest sayin...)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 28, 2010
5:21 AM

Post #8125430

Well Im glad you dint get squooshed but I was speekin from my own experime;nts, and have fown them to be danjerus. Espeshly the boy ones which i gess yors isn't. I like to dispense wisdum from my life in the intrists of edjoocating others to the hazards of small yoomans. No offenses ment.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 28, 2010
5:50 AM

Post #8125500

OK, I will unruffly my fur. I shudda known you wuz too sweet to be trash talkin for real.

I think small humans has to be taught not to be dangerous to kitties.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 28, 2010
5:54 AM

Post #8125506

And how to use the litter box...!
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 28, 2010
7:38 AM

Post #8125667

LOL! that would save the landfills from all those stinky diapers!
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 28, 2010
8:56 AM

Post #8125764

LOL YankeeCat, I was at a wally world, and saw a big people take the "Stinkie" offen a little hooman, and lef it in the push basket, and dirve off.When Daddy gots back to the truck, he tap on her window, an sxked her ifen she want him to get the buggy boys to save this baskett jest fo her, when she return. Cats is so much cleaner than some hoomans, at least where the litter box is concerned.I loves to get in daddys truck, and rides, but I wants get into no car thing.
BTW, helps me to keeps daddy from adopting a ugly little simeaser, what been looking hungry, and hides ever chance it get.I hisses, but still it wants to comes to daddy.I don't have enoughff times wid daddy as is. Baggy

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 28, 2010
11:59 AM

Post #8126083

Some of my best frenz are meezers.

Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2010
9:21 AM

Post #8133112

Souky, you Has as bootiful friends as anyone could hope for, but this little "Mix", is not a complete anything, but you can guess that my stupid daddy has taken to it anyway. I news it would happen, as soom as daddy tried to get it to feed, and such. Now daddy is talking abouts getting it to vets, and it doz nots looks good from here.How can I find time for daddys lap, if its in the way?aNother thing, has anybodies ever seen anything as Ugly as it is.Huck, I needs yo help ! How can I puts up wit this, and any way, it don't even gots a name yet, I'd like to call it Gone. Baggy

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 2, 2010

Post #8133155

OHHHH Unka Mike, you haz yourselve a MEEZER!

Thems the moost beeUteefulest cats of all...just likes my Souky. I wishes I was a meezer...but I guess I has to just be loved by one.

Unka Mike, is that a boy kiddy or a girl kiddy? I am reellee surprised it doezn't beelong to someone.

I haz the worlds uggleeeest cat here too...wishes he woods get a nudder home...but them yoooman boy done tooks it to the Vetspital...it has had shots and wormy medysins...and its name is Axel...like it beelongs unnder the axel of a truck...but that wazn't nice...he is named after sumbody who plays guitars...and likes flowers. Axl Rose...ewwww.

What names you gots rollin arounds in your head? Like I said, iff its a boy or girl?

This is the poor brat affer its vetspital visit...all tired out from crying.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 2, 2010
11:01 AM

Post #8133231

Oh Wow Unca Mikes gots a meezer jst like me and my fambly. I think its not uglie at all, i thinks its beyootyful. I bets Huck wood like it. Ohoh, Huck you bedder not be thinking of traden me in for a yunger modle. Member whoo loves youbest.
Love,
souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2010
11:54 AM

Post #8133287

Gee Aunt Debbie, daddy has done fell in love with this runt, and it has fleas, and ear mites real bad.At first it was fast, and daddy talked to it, and then got it to go in a box, and there daddy caught it with no gloves, and daddys gots lots to learn, but the kitten didn't do nuttin, but roll up in a ball.Its real scared of women, and we thinks its a drop off, what didn't have a good home.We thinks its 5 Mo. old, and for some reason don't likes hooman women, but daddy talks real nice, and most animals likes him.Huck won't be looking at this meeser, cause its a boy, and monday is going to the Vet. Daddy thinks he is going to call him Simon.He said that a good name for a meeser He He, and its simple.Baggy

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 2, 2010
12:08 PM

Post #8133298

Uncle Mike, Mom sayed when I was a baby and showed up with ear mites, she took a dab of vasoline...and lined my ears with a thin coat. Them mites can't breeth or move in it...and it can provide some temporary relief until you get Simon to the Vet for a check up.

Mom also said...did you gently rub down his tail. Does it feel like he has a knot or ball in the end of his tail? We had a meezer...200 years ago mom said...and she was puremeanness...but she had a knot in her tail kauz she was pure. Not always true...but sumtimes.

I knows you iz in luves with that Meezer Unka Mike...but they mites want to scan it and make sure there is no microchip in it...It would be so sad sumbody missing him, or they missin each other. He coods just be skared of women...kauz he knows how they drive and kars scared him. I hope he don't has a chip though...and he is yours.

SOUKY...no worries about me fallin in loves with nobody else ebber...you holds the sunbeam to my heart...and only you has the key.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 2, 2010
2:04 PM

Post #8133417

Oh Hucky, you just alwaz no the rite thing to say. That's why you is always my sunshineman!

Meezers alwaz yoost to have kinky tales, and the story was it was becaz they belongd to a princiss, an they kinked they tales so she cood put her rings on them andthey woodnt fall off and be lost. Somtimes they has crossy eyes too but not alwaz.

If you puts vasyleen on his ears it mite make it hard for the real medysin to get on thos cooties wen he gos to the vetspital. I'm just sayin. I think he's very handsome, like Sammi. if ladys give him treats he might start being not so scart. I hope he dosnt have a chip too becaz he will be a nice kitty I'm sure.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 2, 2010
4:08 PM

Post #8133589

Souky, you isn't gonna falls in loves with Simon are you...kauz your names rimes and he is a pedi-greee and I am a mutt are you?
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2010
5:30 PM

Post #8133741

Huck, there is NO Mutt, in the brover hood, so no more of that talk. Tigger

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 2, 2010
8:13 PM

Post #8134090

Hucky, dear, you will always have my heart, you are the sweetest boy kitty in the world. No other kitty could match your eloquents, and beyootyful prose. Don't you worry for a minit. I am always and forever yours.
Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 3, 2010
11:26 AM

Post #8134875

Well, I iz upsotted. I was a trying to help mom...hangin ups her clothes and puddin them on hangers. Putin her summerhots away...and bringing out the cozy snuggle swedders.

Mom was hangin...and going for more...and she came back...and all the purdy swedders was on the floor...and I held them there, so they woodn'ts crawl away or nuttin...and Mom sayz "Hucklebury!" And I knows she isn't happy when she uses my full name...

Does any of you getz trubbles when MomorDad uses your full name?

THEN, she hungs them up on the speshal hangers again...and the errth musta shook or sumthing...kauz when she came back...they was down again...and she said

"HUCKLEBURY FINN GET...OUT...NOW!" Who she think she is Donald Trump...firin me from help like that.

No presheations here at all.

I bet if it was that kidden she would say "ooohhhh how cute".

Unka Mike...did you find Simons yet?

Hucky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 3, 2010
11:42 AM

Post #8134896

Oh Huck, you are not alone, I go and nap on dad's swetters alla time, and then what doz he do but complane they are full of cat hair. Well of corse they are full of cat hair, that's why Im there. reely yoomans are so slow somtimes. swetters are warmer wif more hair on them, i even herd of peple who make whole swetters out of dog and cat hair. Hahaha I wunder if the dog hair swetters chase the cat hair swetters...oops, sorry just a little feeline hoomer there.

You are sposed to be getting on yor moms good side, Huck and I don't think that's it. Now go give her a cute face and pat her wif your paw so she nos you love her and then she'll forgive you right away.

I'm going to nap. It's my third one today and I'm falling behind.

Love and XXXX
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 3, 2010
1:10 PM

Post #8135037

Souky...

Yur nots gonna beeleeves this...

she shut the door and loked me out!

How rude!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 3, 2010
2:41 PM

Post #8135171

I bleeve it. I'm sure you will think of an appropreeat rerailiashun.

Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 3, 2010
4:55 PM

Post #8135386

I just had a very plasent surprize, Simon came out, in a playful mood, like he knows us all better.He even cameup to DW, and she picked him up, so I guess he is ok, with hooman women, so maybe its not their driving.He also has a strieght tail, and can act like a spider monkey.Mike

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 3, 2010

Post #8135457

Spider monkey! LOL That sounds like Huck for sure.

So glad he came out. He just needed a good nap! I bet he was hungry after that.

Really is such good news Mike, glad to hear it!

Debbie
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 3, 2010
5:41 PM

Post #8135478

OH, he has picked out his spot, and Mitzi is out side poutting.Cats, who can understand them?Mike
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 3, 2010
5:59 PM

Post #8135546

Mike - make sure he doesn't take anyone's spot. Mitzi and Tigger and Baggy have to know that they still have ALL their rights and privileges. The new guy deserves respect but they were here first and you still love them just as much, they just have to share.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 6, 2010
10:02 AM

Post #8141107

Hehehe, I gotz a hold of de camera...

and looky what pikshurs I tooked

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 6, 2010
10:02 AM

Post #8141109

Him is a kissin the Izzybelle

9kittymom

9kittymom
Bartlesville, OK
(Zone 6a)

October 7, 2010
3:49 PM

Post #8143473

awwww, that has to be the cutest thing ever. ♥

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2010
10:48 AM

Post #8166171

You wants cute...I'll gives you cute...

Dex is fed ups with the kidden. hehehe

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2010
12:39 PM

Post #8166358

My Deerest Souky,

How has the most beeeUteefulest Meezer in the world been? I hazn't heard from you in a long time...but I know how hard you works napping and being beeeUteeful. Not that you has to work hard at being beeeUteeful, its natural...but I am sure it is tiring.

I haz been bizeee with the brat. And, we have had some sadness. Our bunny...Ben, went to Rainbow Bridge last week. I misses him too. He was old...almost as old as mom...in rabbit years. Probably older, but I don't know math for rabbits...he was 14!

We still has the brat here. I told you I has been babysittin. The pay is lowzy.

So, what is this with "Simon" writin love ledders to your sissster? I mean reallee...the boy is barely box trained...and he is all smidden with Iris. Gag.

I just reelized I haven't napped in at leest 15 minutes...so I bedder go.

Misses your beeUteeful eyes, your beeeeUteeful smile...and your tantilizing tail...that just twirls so lovely. Not that I was lookin at your tail...is the appropriate or not? Hmmm...edikate...I am not sure.

This is me and Izzy trying to pack the kid up and ship him offf...it didn't work.

your lovin man,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 20, 2010
1:12 PM

Post #8166443

Huck I wroted you two weeks ago but you dint anser, so i guess you dint read it.

That kidden has made hiself right at home. Mr Nomorecats dont seem to mind at all. Maybe he just dosnt like cats that pees in the rong places.

As far as Iris is concerned, she is a tramp. Shes alreddy gots one boyfrend who dosn't write to hermuch and now she's got Simon. I wants to call him simple simon but mom sayed thats rude. He's not even as old as you were wen you firs writed to me. I speckt hes keeping everybuddy busy as we siameezers are very industrial an do stuff all day long wile other cats are sleeping.
Oh. Sleeping. I missed a nap today. I better go take it befor it gets to late and I miss dinner.

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2010
3:35 PM

Post #8166626

Souky...

Did you knows we gots rid of four kats...and this dustball was spozed to be gone too...

But when Moms came home...he was still here...and the udder ones was gone.

I had to takes cover from the blue words...but...sumthing sorda good cames out of it...

Daisy has come out of the basement...and has reclaimed her komputer desk spot...

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 20, 2010
3:49 PM

Post #8166651

well Huck you nose those kalikoes is usually tempered mental, so she was hidin out wile all those others was arownd. Or maybe from izzy.
moms litter mate had one and she was crankey alla time.

Back to napping.
XXXXXXOOOOOO
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2010
5:01 PM

Post #8166790

Nope it wazn't Izzy...it was that feeemale black cat Rory...she was true evil basement cat...like on lolcats.

Don't snore...Iris will tell

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 9, 2010
3:14 PM

Post #8203372

Well Huck I see you has ben bizzy wif a noo kitty and has forgotted all about me. I forgibes you becaz somtimes I forgets to write to you too wen I get doin all my werk aroun here. There was a lady here today to cleen the hows mom sayed she quit houswerk becaz it never stays dun. So that lady had a sucky machine and she chased us all over the pllays wif it but she dint catch us.

we gots bugs on the lamp shades too cz it got warm outside. Oh and i had a wunderful sun bath today, only everbuddy climd in the bakset wif me and it got crowded.

Sending you a purr kiss by cybermayl.
Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 9, 2010
4:47 PM

Post #8203519

((((******)))))) Thats a big hug with kisses in the middle Souky...just for you.

I has been bizee..yes. But not so much with the kidden, with Mom. What can I say but shee needs me, and she woods just falll kompletely apart without me rite nows...so I has been playing shaddowcat with her.

The kidden, Axl is his name, but I can think of a different prooonunseeatshion for it...but mom wood pop me, is in the care of Frank and Dexter...I want nothing to do with him. I have poppped him a few times.

It has been purdy cold here...in the 30's...and not much sunshine. But the weatherliar...he said it is sposed to be sunbeam weather this next kuppa days.

That is skary about the sucky machine...tie her up in the cord, we does it on mom and she gets tangled in it and it pulls out of the wall, and we all laffs at her. hahahaha

I hazn't been doing too much but helping Mom not to sleep. I wake her a cuppa times a nite...to make sure she isn't sleepin, and if she don't aknowledge...I bites her. Shes not too happee about me being nipper...but I gotta train her now.

Smooches my lovely flower...With you, my Moon is always full, and my rainbows glitter in your eyes...

Your lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 4, 2010
2:18 PM

Post #8244131

Dear Huck, its so cold here I can barly move off the hot air holes in the floor and so I stay close to them sose I dont freeze. then today white stuff came down all over and mom sayed she was going shoping anyhows becaz then more other peooples wood stay home. she dint buy me NUTHIN.
maybe i can convins mom to make a reel fire in the hold in the wall becaz thats reely warm and we like it lots. she sayed itsa mess. well wats more importent keeping yor cats warm or keeping your hows cleen. reely.
Hucky crissymeess is almos here, and our anaversity is coming up too. my goodness, we has been sweetharts for the longestime. I'm sending you kises and hugs threw ciberspays. Catch them quick!

As you can see in the picher, I don't sleep with other cats, that's me up where I belong, like a thrown. haha

Love

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 4, 2010
6:52 PM

Post #8244501

Well will you look who klimbed out of her hidey hole and remembered she had a boyfrendz after almost an entires month.

Hmpf! Good things you looks so beeuteeful on the thrown there...or i just might be in a real hurted heart snit.

I gotta thinks about this.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 4, 2010
8:29 PM

Post #8244632

XXXXXOOOOOOO
Souky your everlovin' girl snuggled insos she don't frreeez off her fuzzy butt.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 4, 2010
8:31 PM

Post #8244636

Thank you Souky...I luves you with all my heart and tail...

We got brain chiggars up here...and since they put the new headerupper in last year...the floor holes don't get warm likes they used too...I miss them.

I had a tiny ice cream today...it is IzzyBelleSmellyTails birthday...she is 5.

Smooches my beeuteful moonbeam

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 25, 2010
8:13 AM

Post #8276277

Merry Christmas my beeuteeful moon beam, my Angel on the tree...

I am sorree I hasn't been writing. So much happenin there Mom crawled in the kloset and hasn't comed out too much to let me talk to you and send loves.

Please have a wonnderful day...and knows how muches you are my special princess...

I loves you Souky...tail twirls and sunbeam rolls wished for you thruout the day...and a few nibbles of something without fethers.

Hucky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 25, 2010
9:26 AM

Post #8276342

And Merry CAtnip to you too Hucky, my dearest sweethhart. Do you has a tree? we hasnt a treee since Oskar twirled it into a marry go ground. mom dint even get mad at him.

I hope you have a nice day and sombuddy gives you som turkey snacks.

Telll yor mom to come owt of the closit, its dark in there and it wont make anything bedder.

See im still waring my dimint coller

Love and ear licks and purrs for my sweet Huck,

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 25, 2010
10:29 AM

Post #8276410

Souky, you looks beeuteeful.

I apolchize for livin in the poor howze and not being ables to send you diaments right now. I has a feew meezalee milk tops to my name.

Yep, we haz a arddyfishal tree...but that graybrat Axl is still climbin it. Mom sayz it will probably be down by mid week. Blue words been flyin even on Christmas kauz of him. He got his "haha" tho...mom bots him a coat from the Target bin. hehehe He looks like sherrlock homes in it.

We all gots catnip toys...so far Izzy hazn't eeated them up...but the day is young. And...she gots her own toys, and haz already unstuffed them.

Turkey is about to be basted...so I bedder go superdoopervise.

Smooches,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 25, 2010
10:58 AM

Post #8276443

That's ok Huck, I'm broke too. mom gots a howscleanerlady and i think she took all my stuff thinkin it was just junk. all my milk bottul rings is gone. an I cant find my reel money, eether. its a sad day.

mom gots pointy setters for dekorashun. She sayed if we mess wif them she'l slap us into next week. I dont bleeve her. Iris will mess wif them so weel see how that goes. Iris messes wif everything. Even Sammi.

Wood you bleeve Sammi is gettin bedder? The vet says he don't unnerstan it. I do. He was sad for Olivia. and it made him sick. I din't know her. But he sayed she was the love of his life. I gave him a ear lick to see if he cood feel bedder.

Gotta go moms burning somehitng.

XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO'
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 25, 2010
12:30 PM

Post #8276501

Souky, why didn't you know Olivia...I knews her and was very sad when she went to the Bridge..Mom too. Maybe you juss don't remembers kauz you been in the eggsnoggin.

Souky, we had a fire akrosst the street almost twoo weeks ago...and mom has been sads since, thats why she was in the klozet. Mr. Housel and his liddle dog Trinka went akross the Bridge. He was very old...even older than Mom. THeres just been lots of sadderness and a few days ago...one of the cancerkids Dads that Mom has known for 10 years...was in very bad aksident, and he went to the Bridge...they lives in Leesburg Florida...but that got moms wadderfalls flowing again...its just been very bad. SO, please be payshient with her.

Ifn't you gets that kleenin uppers laydee...put yur stuff in a safe...like inside dads shoes...she won't kleen in there. Shoods I send more milk rings?

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 25, 2010
12:42 PM

Post #8276511

Well Huck, I meeted her but we didn't be frenz ccaz you no i am not soshable with other cats. I wood like to be a only cat but it dosnt' work that way round here. but I am still mom speshul girl and gets medysin and speshul food and treets and stuff.

Hahahah dad's shoos. I did that onnst an you shooda herd the bloo words flyin around.

Mery Catsnip again

Love Souky.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 5, 2011
8:18 AM

Post #8355197

Dear Mr. Huck, since you think its propper to scold me indirekly on another place ware Iris visits, you should read this and see who wroted to who LAST.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 5, 2011
12:06 PM

Post #8355605

Konsidering...that was a reeeply note to mine above...it doezn't count as a love note...no way.

Did you know my mom broked? Yep, she broked her foots...and has beecome a hobbler with eggstra wooden legs. I don't come out much kauz she is gonna kill somebody with them. Might be dad...he is axxking for it.

I misses you...its been since 2010 since we wroted...I have missed you. I has been deepressed and I sleeps all the time upstairs.
I misses Toby too...my besssess frend..besides you.

SMooches my beeutteeful Valentine...
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 5, 2011
12:13 PM

Post #8355629

Thank you Hucky, I miss you too. this plase is mzerbil and you no whoo is tokking abot a noo kitty AGAIN. Parden my franswa but wth? i am enuf cat for anybody and she gots four mor besides, that wooman mus be crazy.

how did your mom get broked, i hope she dint trip over that elefint dog that eets all the close and stuff. i wish it waznt winter i wood like to sit by a open windhow and smell the outsides. i am bord. bord bord bord.

Happy Volunteers sday Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 5, 2011
12:22 PM

Post #8355646

Souky, why is the playze mizerable...did somebody get sikers or lost?

Mom waz reedin a book, and she had to go to the lidder box...stood up and went "ooops, my foots asleepers" and took a step to get to Dads chair and sit...and she walked...and her foot didn't...and SNAP! Broked the outsiders of her left paw...I mean foot...and she has some frayed ligiments...and a severe sprain in the ankle...its been 5 weeks...and she is driving me crazeeee.

And...you know who...is sicks months old now...and he needs the snip big time...but he isn't growing much, so they needs to wait. I think he has issshus.

Huck.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 5, 2011
12:27 PM

Post #8355660

its mizerble coz i cant'smell outsides and Iris bothers me and i dont want no noo kitty. an im sik of takin medysin ever day sept mom stopped the one whats makin me lose my nice fur on my elboos. an my eers. is that not miseree enuf for anebuddy?

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 5, 2011
12:37 PM

Post #8355683

Yeah Souky...thats purrdy bad to be missserable. I though maybe you was just missserable kauz you missed me?

Moms not happee with me eether...I haz taykin to waykin her up in the mddle of the night screamin...and iffn she don't wake up...I might nibbles on her arm and she skreams and pops me one. She did lets me sleep unner the covers the udder night...with the heater up blanket on. It was nice for about 2 mintues...then I left.

We have massive snow chiggars comin down now...and Mom N Dad is sposed to go to grammas...moms going on protest.

I woodn'ts want no neeew kiddy either...eggspechally with Sammy gettin upsotted with a new baby...sending his stress levels up...but maybe he woods like someone to play with. Iris or Mini might gets fed up too...besides you. BUt moms word is word...she is operator of the food cans opener.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 15, 2011
2:55 PM

Post #8373827

Dear Huck.

Well the noos is not good. Me and Iris is geting our teefs cleened. On fryday. I am mostly unhappied about it, but she dont no how bad it is becaz she never had hers cleened and I did. so Im not telling her. mom sayed i has bad bref. I think its becaz my treats are herring and samon, and mom says they stink too.

Akshully I think sammi wood like a noo kitty, hes kinda silly that way. Member how he yoost to sit by 'livia's crate and bring her toys and stuff? an how he got so sick after she went over the ranebow brige? an theres no stopping mom wen she gets her brane set on a noo baby. she even sayed she mite haf to fly to FRANS ware she has a fren who breeds meezers. but they arent appleheds. Like us are. Here's ware they are.
http://chatterie.siamois.free.fr/

But she dosnt haf any babies rite now. hahaha an she complanes abowt the price of my cat food well never mine, she will do wat she will dp

The pikshur is sammi and olivia wen she was bran noo

Have a warm snuggle wif yor mom. I dos that under the cover nap too but I cant stay coverd up too long. And mom wigglz a lot and sturbs me.

Love and a head bump, to my Sunshien man.

Souky

This message was edited Feb 15, 2011 5:59 PM

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 15, 2011
4:31 PM

Post #8374015

Ohhhh Souky, I members that pikshur...just like it was yesserday!

Speeekin of Yesserday, I iz a very bad boyfrendz not wishin you a happy Valentimes day and sending smoochin...but seein you haz bad cat breffs maybe I should be smoochin you.

On secont thouts...any smooch with you is like heaven...fishbreaths or not. You iz lucky...that you can eats fishes...that is what makes me very sick.

I don't knows what to sayz about the new meezer. Maybe she will gets a boy...so Sammi can playz ruff with him. We boyz all get along here...but the girls fight with eachs other big time.

Pleeeze tell your mamameezer to notifies me when you gets your surgicals done...and lets me know you iz Ok. Mama will be bizzee cryin here on Friday...the "boychild" is going to look at a college, mom mights go ifn' she can control the wadderworks...but it is abouts 2 hours away...and...well...he is her baby boy. She sayz she can't gets rid of the girls...lol hahaha

Smooches my Souky Sunbeam...don't go fallin in luvs with another cat at the vetspital...while your unnder the influence of happy drugs.

I will wait to see you are safe and sound...

Your lovin man,
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 17, 2011
3:15 PM

Post #8377723

Sigh...

I am a messes...I hazn't been able to sleeps or thinks of nuttin but my Souky going to the Vetspital toomarrow.

Souky, what if they has to pull teeths out...and you haz some dentures when you come home. Oh Souky, I am sooo very worreed about you...and pureeed food...and so much annnhisssteeesia.

AND...of you findings another luve...bekauz I am a bad boyfrendz.

Souky, more than that...I am afraid your going to leeve me.
My sun wont shine no mores...

Smooches my beeeuteeful sunbeam,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 17, 2011
5:13 PM

Post #8377929

Huck you is my perfik boyfrenz, I don't think I cood deel with a boyfren hoo was arown allatime. That cood be nerverackling. Just don't worry, any boy kidens at the vetspital is prollly missing sum parts. haha. o wate. thats not funny. sorry.

I has a cabity dr vet sayed. so i think that toof will be historical.

I'll rite to yo wen i gets home.

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 17, 2011
5:19 PM

Post #8377939

Souky, that makes me feel sumwhats bedder...

sept the smart remark about missin parts...ouch, bad memmorieees.

I will wait...by my puter...for news of my precious one, and her safe return.

We get a "boo-boo" prize when we go to the vetspital...I hope mamameezer gets you a good prezzant too.

Huck by the way...that pikshur was takin yesserday its not a old one

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 17, 2011
5:24 PM

Post #8377954

Hucky if i waz there i wood wash your face an ears and snuggle you.
Love
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 18, 2011
7:20 AM

Post #8378762

Dear Huck this has ben a teribel morning first mom loked me in the little room ware the carry boxs are for going to the vetspital and then i dint get NO brekfist and then I got stuck in a carry box and then the wheel box an off we went to the vetspital. I yelled reely loud and it dint make no difrinse. You wont beleev wat they did next and i wont say becaz it was RUDE and i just manijed to get to the vetspital computer and rite you a note an oh noo here they come...gotta run

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 18, 2011
1:37 PM

Post #8379231

OHHH MY BABY GIRL! Souky, are you ok? OOOOH, I need to calls the dogtaxi I think...and reskew you.

Souky, I feels terrible...ohhhhhh its been howers and no update...

Purrrayers for my lady luv...
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 18, 2011
3:19 PM

Post #8379446

huckie i just gotted home this very minit it was afful they stikked me wif needels and then i went ...i don no ware..it was like asleep and wen i wake up i was all dizy and im still wobbley and mom taked the bandij off my leg ware they stikked me and worsest of all THEY STOLE ONE OF MY TOOFS!! now im home an still woozy an i don feel good at all an they sayed i cant haf no crunchy treets eether and dont you think i shood at leest haf a treet for been torchured all day long.
but im home and thats good and i still loves you but i gots to go take anap or sumthin
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 18, 2011
5:16 PM

Post #8379695

OH Souky, I am so glad you are homes...and maybe can nap.

Souky, did you keep your tooofs? I hear if you puts it unnnder your bed pillow...you might gets a cat nip toy or summthin? I know you can't have no feather foods...but can you have fresh tuna or tuna juices for a treat?

My poor girl...Dream of me snugglings up with you...and rest
No more needlespokes for my lovely lady...

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2011
11:07 AM

Post #8380730

How is you doing today my sweet muffin? Are you feelings bedder?

I been thinkin bouts you all nighters. Is your mouf feelings bedder?

We had a sads night. Johnny Angel, one of the nayked birds died...(I didn't do nuttin, he was old)...so mom was leeakyeyed...but he was so old.

Lets me know how you are doing...and your sister too...did she do OK with the vetspital? bet she is a whiner. Wait til you get the new baby. No sleep for anyone.

Smooches and lay in a sunbeam
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 19, 2011
11:15 AM

Post #8380747

Huck that witch Iris was leaping aroun las nite and playn wif mousies and hafing a grate time, wile I'm layin aroun stoned like a hate-ashberry hippy from the meds they sent home wif me. an this mornin mom gived me more so i'm still half wakked out. but i had a good brekfist, and momandad are brushing me and petting me so its all good. Iris dint hardly complane at all but then she isnt a delykit flour like i am.

Thank y ou for thinkin of me
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2011
11:26 AM

Post #8380768

I don't thinks she gots a toothy pulled eether...so that is a big difference. And no, I do not see anything dellykat about her at times. She probably just konsidered it a nap...and played all nite.

Stay comfy and warm...I wishes I cood cuddle you

Your lovin Huck

Will these brighten you up?

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 19, 2011
12:47 PM

Post #8380904

Thank you Huckk!! those is pretty ! and they cheeryed me up good!

Love,
Souky

PS mom cant find a noo kitty like she wants hahahaha

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2011
1:36 PM

Post #8380990

Maybeee she shood step outside of the meeezerbox...and think ...Orange.

Orange is adorable...marmalade

Or perhaps she could check out this little lady...at the shelter right near you.

Maxine
Siamese
Young, Female
Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County
Waukesha, WI

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2011
1:38 PM

Post #8380994

My Mom is horrrseable...

she made me post this

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?animal_type=Cat&pet_breed=Siamese&location=53188&distance=100

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 19, 2011
2:47 PM

Post #8381122

Im not showin that to mymom do you think im crazy.
souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2011
4:11 PM

Post #8381250

Looks at it this way Souky...ifn you shows it to your Mom...and she finds a nice one, she not only safes a life (or two or three) she saves all that money...and will have a very gratefull kiddy.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 19, 2011
5:21 PM

Post #8381367

We alreddy met one of dose kitties, caz our vetspital has her in the lobbey, so peepul can sees her. I no mom wants a kidden, caz a growed up kitty mite upsot the rest of our fambly, not to menshun ME. I was a 'spensive reskew. mom says Free Cat to a Gud Home waz a joke on her. I am preshutiv too.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2011
5:48 PM

Post #8381409

Yeah, Souky, I know how that is...I was a free..walk thru the door serve yourself kitty too...member my dirty feets. I was such a grubbly littleboy back then...

Moms are the bestest sumtimes.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 20, 2011
3:48 PM

Post #8383014

Good evening my little Moonbeam, how are you feelers doing? Are you feelers bedder? Or are you still in pain? Tell yur mama to give you some jello...thats what mom gives the yoooman kids here when they don't feel good. Frank likes it...but he aint right that boy, and its anything...not a respektable cat at all!!

Smooches my Princess...
Feel bedder...
Your lovin man
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 20, 2011
4:38 PM

Post #8383097

Im feelin good Hucky, plus I'm getting lots of loveys n lap sits from momndad. Cn't haf any of my favyrit treets tho caz theys crunchey, and i has to haf soft stuff. wotever those pane pills is they is all right by me!!

that iris you woodn think she had nuffin done atall. silly girl

Love and head butts
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 21, 2011
10:08 AM

Post #8384445

Huck,
I want you to file a formel complant for me. mom wont gif me any crunchee treets.

Souky
PS I aksed nice and then I yelled at her. dint help.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 20, 2011
9:45 AM

Post #8438280

Souky, I iz sorry no crunchies for you...is your mouth feeling bedder?

Mom went to the dentist and has been complainin since...of a headache and all kinds of blue words. She needs sirgerries too...and she is NOT happee.

Souky...I owe you a BIG appologeeee...and lets just leeve it at that. I didn't know...and I loves you more than sunbeams...or the big moonbeam in the sky last night.

Your lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 20, 2011
11:03 AM

Post #8438407

Huck, any red bludded boy cat wood drool over that prissy little Bonnie, and I know you did but Im not mad at you. As a older feline i reeelizes that spring is here and you are ayung mancat even itf your plumming has been adjusted. Never mind. Lookin never hurt nobuddy. my mom looks at Gorg Klooney and drools and dad dsnt mind. He sayed so. besides if she cant see she cant cook .

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 20, 2011
11:34 AM

Post #8438462

'SOuky, I honestly thoughts it was a "older" picture of you...from when we first started dating. I didn't thinks it was Bonnie whatsoever.

Yeah, Mom looks at cowboys...them singer ones, George Strayte...ALan Jakson...and Dad even takes her to see them sing sometimes and he comes home all brused up from her grabbin his leg. She aint right. OH, and she likes somebody who restles peeps too...that aint right...some THe Rock dude. I think gramma dropped her on her hed when she was liddle...maybe thats why it hurts.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2011
2:46 PM

Post #8504501

Dear Huck,
I am sorry to reeport that armagidalong has struk here. I can't beleive it myself. I hate to even says it. But I will. NOO KITTY. how do you like them appuls?? Was I consulted? NO. Did anybuddy aks me if I wanated a liddle bother? NO. They dint tell me nuthin...just wokked in like it was anee other day and there it was!! Look exakly like sammi did wen he was a babee kidden. Ugh. It dosn't smell liek it will behave well eether. Wot to do? I spitted at him lotsa times and he dint even get skared. I'm in big trubble here Huck.

He better not think he gonna sit on mom lap alla time eether. Or eat my speshul food. an i won't purr at him ever. I am distrot. how cood they do this to me?

he dosnt even have a name how stupid is he???

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 18, 2011
4:06 PM

Post #8504607

I thinks...you shooods name it...Huckleberry Jr. Or...Finnigan...Finn for shorts...thats my middle name. Yeah...looks like trubble 100%

I woods tell you to pack up yur bags and move here...

But Axl...well, he was done on top of moms bird cage and had his paws in there lookin for some feathers to play with...it wasn't good. Blue words flyin.

What is yur mother thinking...a new baby. No where as cute as you...but at leeeest it is a boy...not a girl.

You have my deepst sympatheees.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 18, 2011
4:09 PM

Post #8504623

OMG Sheila, he is adorable! Look at the little smudge on his nose! SOOOOOO cute! Huck was ranting and hissing so I had to run right over and see the baby! I couldn't have left him there either.

Any name ideas?

Debbie
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
5:08 PM

Post #8504764

I think he is very cute.Mike

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2011

Post #8504828

His name is Tao. So far, Iris is ignoring him, Sammi is trying to steal his food, Souky has worn out her spitter, Mini couldn't care less, and Bonnie is curious. but keeping her distance...as she thinks even dust is dangerous.

We'll keep him crated for most of the time, except when we can chaperone and keep him safe from getting thumped by the big ones. Got him to purr this afternoon. He eats like a lumberjack. I'm keeping him on what the breeder fed him so I don't upset his tummy, although I don't think much of Purina products. Sammi stuck his paw in there this afternoon and I thought he might be making friends, but he was just trying to snag a snack out of Tao's bowl.

I just loooooove having a new kitten!!

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

April 18, 2011
6:24 PM

Post #8504945

Congratulation on the new baby

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2011
7:03 PM

Post #8505082

Thanks, he's gotten very brave in seven short hours.

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

April 18, 2011
7:06 PM

Post #8505094

He was always brave! What a cutie!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 24, 2011

Post #8517423

Well, Hoppy Easster my dear Souky,

I am sure the bunny did not come see you...but drooled all over the noookitty. Its a sad state.

I just yelled at Mom...as this thred is OVER a year old...from April last year...so told her she bedder get buzy...we need a new love thred.

What has happened...we iz gettin old and non-loveables anymore? All these noookiddies coming in...and we get pushed to the back burner.

HAPPY EASTER my little Easter Lilly...my Honey Bunny I wants in my basket...

You are my sunbeam...
Your lovin Huck
Who was igggnored by the stinkin rabbit tooo...soon as I can eggskape...I iz gonna go pik these flowers for you.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 24, 2011
12:50 PM

Post #8517688

Thanks Huck, we is all on a hunger stricke. just becaz that noo kitlty is here. even tho he's in jail we can smell him and see him and everthing so we'se not eating anyfing. Mom sayed good luck with that you bunchabrats. dad fooled us by putting treets in or food. dum sammi fell for it. well i did too. but not nex time.

Thank you for the flours. ether bunny din't come here. mom put up a cartune.

I gotto go stare out the windos iherd a berd.

Love souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 8, 2011

Post #8548516

Happy Mudders day Mama Meezer...

You is the bestest kitty mom...negst to mine...and thank you for taking such good care of my Souky Love...ebben though you brougts that nooookiddy in the howze.

Souky...how is my beeUteeful sunbeam doing?

Misses you...

Your lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 8, 2011
7:44 PM

Post #8548788

Thanks Hucky, we had a nice day, we hads compnee and I got petted and stuff. And the nookitty is lokt up in the guess room, ware he is taring arouwnd like a maineyak. I will be looking for highup places onest he gets loose. A week from tomorrow maybe unless he dosnt get his test done rite away. Mom sayed he's reel smart. Fine. Just Fine. I dont no wy sheneeded another kidden wen shes alreddy got the perfek cat.

You gots a pretty good kitty mom too, and I think she spoils you some. Love and XXXXXXXXs
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 9, 2011
6:23 AM

Post #8549322

My layzee Mom finally started a new thred for us...after a whole yeeer.

Come on over here.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1179422/

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1179422/

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America