Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Voting Booth: What is blooming in your garden now?

Communities > Forums > Voting Booth
bookmark
Forum: Voting BoothReplies: 67, Views: 733
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
admin

(Zone 7a)

April 5, 2010
9:50 AM

Post #7681466

There are a total of 313 votes:

Daffodils, forsythia and other early spring blossoms
(177 votes, 56%)
Red dot

My petunias, marigolds and other bedding plants are looking beautiful!
(18 votes, 5%)
Red dot

Crabapples, redbud and dogwood trees are blooming in my area
(79 votes, 25%)
Red dot

My area is in bloom with cactus and desert wildflowers.
(14 votes, 4%)
Red dot

I'm south of the Equator, so am seeing signs of Autumn.
(3 votes, 0%)
Red dot

Hot and summer at my house, I'm seeing many things in bloom.
(7 votes, 2%)
Red dot

It still feels like winter at my house. I'm waiting for anything green!
(15 votes, 4%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

patgeorge
Nurmo
Finland
(Zone 4b)

April 5, 2010
10:09 AM

Post #7681516

Snow has been melting fast in the past week, and quite a lot of grass and earth visible. The only thing showing any active signs of life is the rhubarb, which has some nice red buds under the snow.

Joy

Joy
Kalama, WA
(Zone 8b)

April 5, 2010
10:11 AM

Post #7681522

I voted for Daffodils, forsythia and other early spring blossoms, but actually those are done and now my tulips, early rhodies, my various Primroses and other early mid spring bloomers are blooming. My lilacs look like they'll open any day now. Spring is here.
TexasTam
Plano, TX
(Zone 8a)

April 5, 2010
10:16 AM

Post #7681538

My daffs and species tulips are about done too. The hyacinths (that I never chilled but put into a big half whiskey barrel six weeks ago just for kicks) are coming up nicely. Several salvias are already blooming: a new one called 'Eveline' looks wonderful and I just planted it in September.
cedar18
Lula, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 5, 2010
10:40 AM

Post #7681582

Actually, I voted for daffodils and forsythia, which is true, but Redbud and Dogwoods are also blooming here in North Georgia. But we are out of sync: our daffodils are later than usual and it is much hotter than it should be: April 1 was 90 -- which is 20 degrees above normal. Yikes. We've skipped spring and headed right into summer.

Edited to say it's 90 again today! Give us a break. We have plenty o'hot weather -- let's not get ahead of schedule.

This message was edited Apr 5, 2010 9:44 PM

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 5, 2010
3:04 PM

Post #7682147

Over 80 here today. (84) The redbuds, lilacs, crabapples and dogwoods are blooming like crazy. Daffs are about done and tulips are starting. Hostas are coming up and my roses are leafing out nicely. Hummingbirds are back and the woods are that lovely shade of spring green.

I need to mow.
bonehead
Cedarhome, WA
(Zone 8b)

April 5, 2010
5:56 PM

Post #7682637

I've mowed 3 times already. Daffs close to over, I don't do tulips but the fields north of me are awash in color. We're about a half month early over here (more for some plants). Makes me wonder what high summer will bring.
art_n_garden
Colorado Springs, CO
(Zone 6a)

April 5, 2010
5:59 PM

Post #7682649

Oh you guys are making me drool! Forsythia is showing bud, tulips have put out leaves...only thing really blooming so far is the crocus oh and my neighbor's daffodils. Can't wait for the redbuds, crabapples and lilacs!!
Voted for the first choice anyhow, because I can't stand to think that it's still really winter here... :)
rockgardner
Billerica, MA
(Zone 6a)

April 5, 2010
6:30 PM

Post #7682725

Daffodils, forsythia and other early spring blossoms, but just barely. In fact, the daffs and forsythia, just started blooming this past weekend. Another warm week is forcast for next week and I expect a lot of other bulbs to start blooming and for a lot of greening up in general.
hellnzn11
Rosamond, CA
(Zone 8b)

April 5, 2010
7:18 PM

Post #7682868

I have several things going on, roses about to bloom, wild flowers in the desert are starting up and my Forsythia bloomed as well as some others like Campanula, more on the way soon.
temafilly
Oconomowoc, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 5, 2010
11:27 PM

Post #7683281

Hi All,
Quiet all you 7 and 8s - I've only crocus here and one sorry-looking Hyacinth blossom! Oh, and a few Pachysandra have opened - they smell so good! I bring many pots in for (insert W-word here) and I did get a few Fusion Impatiens flowers - would those count?
Also, I bought some bulbs at the end-of-season sales and didn't get them into the ground till this last week, so they'll probably look just as sorry for the next two years unless I clip scapes. Anybody have any ideas on how to help the poor things? 10-0-10 fert? I want to feed but not overly-induce bloom. Suggestions will be appreciated - feel free to send them directly to my D-mail!

Thumbnail by temafilly
Click the image for an enlarged view.

lortay
Navan
Ireland

April 6, 2010
2:24 AM

Post #7683353

After our coldest and longest winter for a long time, the Daffodils are finally making an appearance with Forsythia, Muscari and other bulbs. Just beginning to cut grass. It is probably our latest spring ever.
phoebesviolets
Land of OZ, CT
(Zone 6a)

April 6, 2010
3:30 AM

Post #7683392

Last week floods, this week, bursting blooms!

Thumbnail by phoebesviolets

mcash70
Logan Lake, BC
(Zone 3a)

April 6, 2010
11:05 AM

Post #7684333

Still feels like winter here,:-( it was windy and snowing yesterday, still a little left on the ground this morning.

The crocus and daffodils are about to bloom, the tulips that the deer didn't eat are doing good, peonies and a lot of other plants showing life despite the cold temperatures.

Photo taken 6/4/2010

This message was edited Apr 6, 2010 11:07 AM

Thumbnail by mcash70

missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

April 6, 2010
12:48 PM

Post #7684519

I voted the redbuds, crabapples, etc., but what is blooming here is PINE POLLEN and lots of it!
PamelaQ
Navarre, FL
(Zone 8b)

April 6, 2010
12:48 PM

Post #7684521

The Azaleas are the most blooms showing around my yard and the whole area also right now.
Kelli
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA
(Zone 10a)

April 6, 2010
12:55 PM

Post #7684537

I don't fit any of them all that well. Daffodils have been done for a while now. I don't have any marigolds but the petunias bloom all year. Redbud trees are blooming but you don't see crabapple and dogwoods around here. There have been some hot days, but it isn't summer yet so they aren't all hot. I voted for the desert wildflowers. Technically, this isn't a desert and there aren't many wild cacti, but the wildflowers are going strong now. In the yard, the bearded iris are getting started.

bush lupine

Thumbnail by Kelli

Emma75
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 6, 2010
2:34 PM

Post #7684775

Everything is late for me due to the record breaking cold winter we had here - finally have my redbuds blooming, and the camellias just got done. Forsythia is either VERY late or opted to skip blooming altogether this year. Trumpet vine EXPLODED with blooms out of nowhere 2 days ago, and the roses, daylilies and amaryllis are beginning to set buds this past week - yippee, it'll look like FL again in no time!!!

Oh, and of course the azaleas all over town are putting on a beautiful show!

This message was edited Apr 6, 2010 5:35 PM
Emma75
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 6, 2010
2:41 PM

Post #7684788

[quote="temafilly"]Hi All,
Quiet all you 7 and 8s - I've only crocus here and one sorry-looking Hyacinth blossom! Oh, and a few Pachysandra have opened - they smell so good! I bring many pots in for (insert W-word here) and I did get a few Fusion Impatiens flowers - would those count?
Also, I bought some bulbs at the end-of-season sales and didn't get them into the ground till this last week, so they'll probably look just as sorry for the next two years unless I clip scapes. Anybody have any ideas on how to help the poor things? 10-0-10 fert? I want to feed but not overly-induce bloom. Suggestions will be appreciated - feel free to send them directly to my D-mail! [/quote]

Epsom salt mixed with favorite fertilizer seems to be a cure-all down here to get everything boosted - I mix it with Milorganite in Spring, and Espoma in Fall.

Also, just saw this posted on Tinker's Garden a couple-three weeks ago, and may try it on several struggling babies this spring, not just DL's:

Daylily Booster:

1 tsp Epsom salt
1 oz Sorgum Molasses
1 Tbls Baking Soda
1 Gal. Water

Before planting newly aquired or divided Daylilies wash roots and submerge entire plant in this simple bare root recovery booster. Use the mixture to water plant when planting, poured over the crown. Daylilies can be given this booster again when bloom scapes appear, to intensify bloom and foliage color.

Molasses is a natural Bio-stimulant containing sulfur, potash and many trace minerals needed by plants. These minerals will be obsorbed through the foliage when used as a foliar dip or spray. Baking Soda will help control fungal disease.
DianaT
Mullins, SC
(Zone 8a)

April 6, 2010
2:45 PM

Post #7684801

And the first thing to bloom after the daffs and flowering quince are my two Home Run roses! Yay!!!! I have rose blooms!
dparsons01
Albuquerque, NM
(Zone 7b)

April 6, 2010
3:39 PM

Post #7684914

Veronica bloomed 1st and the Peach tree 2nd.
bordersandjacks
Seabrook, SC
(Zone 8b)

April 6, 2010
4:28 PM

Post #7685016

It was 92F here today, what happened to spring??? Actually it's only supposed to be in the 60s on Friday. I predict an ugly thunderstorm in the interim!

gardenmart

gardenmart
Saugus, MA
(Zone 6b)

April 6, 2010
4:33 PM

Post #7685034

pansies. let us not forget the pansies.
Martha
temafilly
Oconomowoc, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 6, 2010
5:01 PM

Post #7685105

Howdy All,
I found a few Vinca Minor faces today...the Raspberries, Roses and Dogwoods have tiny leaves, and so does my French Tarragon! So much for Z 5-6 HA! The Asiatics are 6" and climbing... and one REALLY early Dianthus bud. I just hope the coming two nights of 32* crapola doesn't set anything back (grumble, grumble...frost...grumble). We may get rain later so hopefully that 'll tic the temp up that one crucial degree...

@ Emma75,
Thanks for the recipe! I must have missed it with all the winter cleanup/ cabin fever/ get outside stuff doing. I shall try it on my poor abused Tulips and Co.
Snobear2
Saco, ME

April 6, 2010
10:57 PM

Post #7685827

We have our first to daffy's. Spring has sprung! I hope! The rhubarb is up about 4 inches. That's about it for today.
toofewanimals
Trenton, MI
(Zone 5b)

April 7, 2010
2:15 AM

Post #7685886

Just the last 2 days the daffodils and forsthyia have begun to bloom. A few Early tulips, and muscari too. Ahhh, finally fresh air of a blooming spring!
Aunt_A

April 7, 2010
4:33 AM

Post #7685976

Daffs are almost faded.

Crocus are long gone.

Forsythia blooms are holding on.

Plum tree blooms have said goodbye.

Crab apples are fully singing.

Redbud trees are waving "hello" in shades of purple and bright white.

Welcome, Spring!

Pewjumper
Glenwood Springs, CO
(Zone 5b)

April 7, 2010
5:37 PM

Post #7687795

Crocus & Glory of the Snow, that's it. My neighbor has a few daffodills.

But then this is the way of the western slope in Colorado. The temperatures are very steady and don't jump around enough to fool plants. However it will be 66F by Saturday and then back down into the 50's by Monday.

Oh, it did snow the past two days. The mountains to the west got up to 16 inches of snow, fortunately we only got a few inches which melted the same day. Lots of very strong looking greenery from the bulbs and rhizomes in the garden. Time for some foliar spray & some surface applied alfalfa pellets.

The vultures have returned & the onions in the fridge have sprouted, a sure sign of Spring! LOL

Sonny
tropicsofohio
Hilliard, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 7, 2010
7:36 PM

Post #7688146

last week i had my crocus finally bloom. they were late compared to other crocus, and bloomed with the the tons of daffodils, but the show was worth it. here is what 150 crocus planted last fall looks like.

Thumbnail by tropicsofohio

gardenmart

gardenmart
Saugus, MA
(Zone 6b)

April 7, 2010
9:03 PM

Post #7688355

the quince is out and there are big fat buds on the lilacs and the viburnums. my daffs are pretty much open.
Martha
yardqueen1948
Emory, TX
(Zone 8a)

April 8, 2010
2:31 AM

Post #7688518

Does anyone know if epsom salts kept in a non temperature controlled storage room are still good or shoule I buy new?
Emma75
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 8, 2010
5:16 AM

Post #7688678

I keep all my natural fertilizers in the workshop (also not temp controlled), but I've never wondered whether it becomes less effective - I usually have to buy more anyway though, and tend to mix some new into the old. Would be good to know if I need to store elsewhere though!!!
yardqueen1948
Emory, TX
(Zone 8a)

April 8, 2010
6:37 AM

Post #7688803

I guess I can always just try it and see if it works as good as it is supposed to. I just wonder if some things can turn into something harmful?

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 8, 2010
7:00 AM

Post #7688856

I don't see that it will be hurt any. If it were liquid, it would probably not work, but since epsom salts are solid crystals, you should be good to go.
Emma75
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 8, 2010
8:09 AM

Post #7689056

Tropicana blooming her head off this morning!

Thumbnail by Emma75

chucki
Anchorage, AK
(Zone 3b)

April 8, 2010
10:08 AM

Post #7689458

Three more inches of snow.
temafilly
Oconomowoc, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 8, 2010
3:36 PM

Post #7690156

HI All,
Well, it looked like late fall here this morning - the green grass had a dusting of snow, no leaves on the trees and all my plants potted up from last year were back in the house. Temps down to 26* tonight so I'm glad I've not gotten around to burning the leaves I had on my Iris. They'll be blanketing those and tiny Dahlia shoots. Anxious inspection of Asiatic and DL leaves showed no damage, but I'm going to leave them under their sheets seeing as how it'll be cloudy all day.

@ chucki - My husband and I visited your fair city last September and were just entranced. How long will the Deep Cold have a grip on you?

@ Emma75 - glad to see some things stayed to brighten your day; those roses are lovely!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

April 9, 2010
1:46 AM

Post #7691102

My petunias, marigolds and other bedding plants are looking beautiful!

Thumbnail by gumlla

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

April 9, 2010
1:58 AM

Post #7691110

and

Thumbnail by gumlla

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

April 9, 2010
2:06 AM

Post #7691112

and here

Thumbnail by gumlla

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

April 9, 2010
2:10 AM

Post #7691113

Thumbnail by gumlla

toofewanimals
Trenton, MI
(Zone 5b)

April 9, 2010
5:56 AM

Post #7691426

A dusting of snow on the cars this morning.

Joy

Joy
Kalama, WA
(Zone 8b)

April 9, 2010
7:31 AM

Post #7691690

gumlla, Just beautiful.
Emma75
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 9, 2010
9:17 AM

Post #7691985

[quote="Joy"]gumlla, Just beautiful. [/quote]

I agree - I'm so envious of all those gorgeous hippeastrums and roses!!!
chucki
Anchorage, AK
(Zone 3b)

April 9, 2010
9:18 AM

Post #7691988

temafilly
We have had killing temps in late May so who knows.
The temp is getting up into the 40's now but snow/rain is forcasted for next week. But, the forcasters around here are about 95% wrong. LOL
patgeorge
Nurmo
Finland
(Zone 4b)

April 9, 2010
11:05 AM

Post #7692237

A week of day temps up to +6 Celsius has cleared most of the record snowfall surprisingly quickly, except for very deep piles. As the last layer melted it revealed rhubarb buds already swelling. Yesterday crocus and snowdrop leaves were just pushing through. No sign of daffs yet
temafilly
Oconomowoc, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 9, 2010
11:33 AM

Post #7692313

Hi All,
'Un-made' the beds today (sheets everywhere) from last night's killing frost. Found 20 more crocus greeting the day, and another two tulip budlings so I'm smiling!

@ gumlla - Absolutely gorgeous Hipp's - I've never seen them naturalized, just stunning. Quite a creative use of brick for the raised Rosebeds.

@chucki - we must have the same weatherpeople! Our saying here is 'If you don't like the weather, wait a minute' LOL (rolling eyeballs) Makes gardening fun!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

April 10, 2010
2:26 AM

Post #7693746

Joy
Emma
temafilly

Thank you so much for the words. Here is my daughter in the garden.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla

Sheila_FW

Sheila_FW
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

April 10, 2010
5:24 AM

Post #7693929

Away for 10 days and came back to everything awash with color and growing. Mowing will be a priority this weekend.

Joy

Joy
Kalama, WA
(Zone 8b)

April 10, 2010
9:05 AM

Post #7694342

Kaleem, What a little cutie your daughter is.
gavafriend
northeastern, AZ

April 10, 2010
3:03 PM

Post #7695018

Kaleem, your daughter and flowers are beautiful - you are a very hard working gardener and parent
hellnzn11
Rosamond, CA
(Zone 8b)

April 10, 2010
3:28 PM

Post #7695058

I am in zone 8b or 9a, so I see some options in plants that I have not tried but may Gumlla. Looks lovely. Not what I expected Pakistan to look like. Funny we know so little of that part of the world, but what the media portrays, which is usually the negative aspects of life. I like when Oprah goes to parts of the world to see how women live and what women in all parts of the world do for beauty etc. That is what is real, not the media. Anyways I love your yard and have bloom envy. My spreading petunias are just starting to bloom, Calendulas, roses any day and some miscellaneous flowers along with alyssium. Lots of seedlings took off though, so we will see. Ornamental plum tree faded already and all my bulbs came up but not one bloomed. grrrr!
doss
Stanford, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 10, 2010
4:32 PM

Post #7695181

My kurume azaleas are fading but the camellias are still blooming. I have some clematis Nelly Moser and a montana that are blooming right now. The crabapple trees and the dutch iris are blooming along with the Pacific Coast Iris. One of my favorite things is the new foliage on the Japanese Maples and they are all leafed out now.

Thumbnail by doss

temafilly
Oconomowoc, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 10, 2010
10:32 PM

Post #7695923

Hello All,
The first Daffie will bloom tomorrow! The clump was here when I moved in and has the most blissful fragrance for all it's a smaller yellow trumpet type. Anyone good at ID-ing them drop me a D-mail and I'll snap a pic. I'd like to know who it is!

@ doss - gorgeous tree - and nice catch with the squirrel high-tailing across the street! LOL
Pewjumper
Glenwood Springs, CO
(Zone 5b)

April 11, 2010
4:06 PM

Post #7697711

To all,

My daffodils are finally swelling, all the tulip folliage looks strong with more than last year, all manner of things bursting out of the ground including weeds. The only flowers are still glory of the snow & crocus. The feral apricots are just about ready to burst forth so that tells me it is still early in our season.

Just about ready to try out Spray-N-Grow foliar fertilizer.

Time to put together the two stage soil strainer and get the iris bed set up. Moving about 40,000 Lbs. of dirt sounds like lots of good excercise for the Spring. A new garden is so much work but it is so satisfying working with virgin "dirt" to create a living masterpiece.

Sonny
hellnzn11
Rosamond, CA
(Zone 8b)

April 11, 2010
6:50 PM

Post #7698144

Trailing Petunias make me happy. I have Vinca M blooming too and some other plants are too, but I can't ever remember what they are called.
Annetten
Granbury, TX

April 12, 2010
7:03 AM

Post #7699194

Our peach and apple trees are blooming as well as pansies, roses, iris, greggi salvia. Redbuds are almost finished (sob). We are having a great harvest of asperagus and the tomatoes are growing nicely. Rose of Sharons are leafed out and the hibiscus are on their way. Spring is such an exciting time of year.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

April 12, 2010
9:23 AM

Post #7699579

hellnzn11
You are right we know less about the world but DG is great forum where we can see and chat with each other.
Here is photo of me and my wife ... we both are plant lover and last year we won the gardening competition. This photo is taken in that ceremoney.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla

chucki
Anchorage, AK
(Zone 3b)

April 12, 2010
4:19 PM

Post #7700523

Had 35 mph winds the last 2 days and nights and I can see soil in one of our raized beds. Only about 2 feet to go.

kaleem
the flowers are very pretty. Please show us more of your country. We only see sand.

This message was edited Apr 12, 2010 3:23 PM
temafilly
Oconomowoc, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 13, 2010
2:31 AM

Post #7701585

Hello All,
Here, here! Plantnuts United Worldwide! Congratulations on your award Kaleem - if your Hippeastrums were going full tilt, I wonder anyone else entered!
The mini-daffodils are peeking out and tulip buds are about a week away, here. Sorry Chucki!
chucki
Anchorage, AK
(Zone 3b)

April 13, 2010
7:54 AM

Post #7702213

Happy now!! I can see the tip of a tulip.
chucki
Anchorage, AK
(Zone 3b)

April 14, 2010
12:44 PM

Post #7705495

6+ inches of new snow and still coming down.
Pewjumper
Glenwood Springs, CO
(Zone 5b)

April 14, 2010
4:17 PM

Post #7705957

Chucki,

Did you forget to pay the heating bill?

LOL

I know how you feel, we get a quarter inch of ice pellets yesterday.

Sonny
mcash70
Logan Lake, BC
(Zone 3a)

April 14, 2010
5:32 PM

Post #7706109

chucki I sure feel sorry for you! We finely had a nice warm sunny day, about 60 degrees, felt like a heatwave;-)

Margaret
chucki
Anchorage, AK
(Zone 3b)

April 14, 2010
7:48 PM

Post #7706442

Actually, this is so typical of this time of year. Never know what will happen. we have 10 inches of snow now (6:30 pm) and still coming down hard.
Pewjumper
Glenwood Springs, CO
(Zone 5b)

April 16, 2010
4:58 PM

Post #7711226

The first of the daffodills are blooming, foliage on tulips is very strong, the daylilly folliage is doing well and the border lillies are busting out of the ground with verve & vigor, the wild apricots are in full bloom and the agastahche are waking up. Everything however seems tenative. Maybe I am just impatient, but Spring seems to be shaping up very well for the western slope of Colorado. It seems to be a slow measured spring. This is very good if I can keep the deer away.

Leo Jammaron has been farming the valley for almost 70 years and he says things are behind by a week or two for the Roaring Fork Valley of Colorado.

I just did my first application of Spray-N-Grow, I will let all of you know whether this is worth your time and money.

I would appreciate a gimmie in order to fill my freezer and instill some fear in the deer, they are getting way to brazen! The deer come up to the front door, thank God they don't knock! The bear are another matter. One did open my screen door last year, but the main door was closed and it "pushed" on it. My .44 magnum is loaded and I won't hesitate with a bear as they have become a big problem breaking into houses in the valley.

Sonny
kathymac
Citrus Heights, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 17, 2010
4:49 PM

Post #7713574

I have CA poppies blooming right now and my first tomato blooms...with lots of other flowers in bloom right now, too. I took pictures this morning of everything that is in bloom! If you would like to see...here is a link to my picasa album...

http://picasaweb.google.com/KatAnn627/BackyardFlowersBloomingNowApril172010#

Thumbnail by kathymac

nutsaboutnature
Algonquin, IL
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2010
7:21 AM

Post #7726806

In my zone 5A garden I now have about 2 dozen different Daffodils & about a dozen different Tulips.

My yard has different "micro" conditions (warmer, cooler, wetter, dryer, more sun, less sun, etc.) so some of these blooms are finishing in one area and just blooming in other areas. Cool!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Voting Booth Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Type of lawn mower? dave 62 Nov 12, 2009 10:40 PM
Do you make compost? dave 52 Feb 22, 2010 8:05 PM
What's your one must-have gardening item? dave 195 Apr 6, 2012 2:46 PM
Botany Quiz: Monocarpic means dave 36 Sep 23, 2012 2:09 AM
How did you find out about DG? dave 150 Sep 30, 2014 3:18 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America