Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!
Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Have plenty of Louisana Iris (Black Gamecocks) to trade. Looking for any kind of Hibiscus rooted plants. Would part with 5 Iris plants for 1 good size rooted Hibiscus plant or 10 for 2. Lets trade & you name the price.

Pittsburgh, PA

I will trade when my hibiscus comes up, they are some of the last plants to put on leaves on, here .

I have a bunch. Any specific ones you are looking for?

Judy

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Judy Judy Judy how are you doing today ? It's Jake from Manassas Virginia. Do you have any Tropical Hibiscus ? I am also looking for winter hardy Hibiscus (Red, Pink, Purple & White) do you have any that I am looking for. Are you looking for Iris that will produce flowers this year ? If so we will need to move fast because they will be producing in a few weeks, if not I can send you smaller rizons. Please get back to me. Jake

Pittsburgh, PA

Please send d-mail, with your address, I dug up the hardy hibiscus and they are ready to go?????

Judy

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi Judy It's Jake from Manassas. I packed up over 25 Louisana Iris's Black Gamecocks this evening & plan to go to the Postoffice after I get the Grandsons off to school. Please let me know what condition they arrived in. I tried to get in as many as I could in the small shipping box I had. Send me a email for my address. Thanks hope everything does OK. Jake

This message was edited Jun 23, 2010 8:27 AM

Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks for trading. I am excited to get the iris. I have a sunny area where the soil is wet. Sort of boggy. That is a good place to plant them????

I will mail the hibiscus out today, also, the roots are big. I know you will love them.

Judy

Madison, MS

Okyo,

did you receive all he hibiscus you want. I have one that is wine colored very pretty, I would like the blackgame cock, also have texas star that is a member of the hibiscus family and it is red.

Cedar

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Jake....it's me again... please edit your address out of the thread....you can't be too careful :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.