Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Swaps, Trades and Giveaways: Trade

Communities > Forums > Swaps, Trades and Giveaways
bookmark
Forum: Swaps, Trades and GiveawaysReplies: 7, Views: 360
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Okyo
Manassas, VA
(Zone 7b)

April 8, 2010
10:23 AM

Post #7689495

Have plenty of Louisana Iris (Black Gamecocks) to trade. Looking for any kind of Hibiscus rooted plants. Would part with 5 Iris plants for 1 good size rooted Hibiscus plant or 10 for 2. Lets trade & you name the price.
obliqua
Pittsburgh, PA

April 8, 2010
6:21 PM

Post #7690584

I will trade when my hibiscus comes up, they are some of the last plants to put on leaves on, here .

I have a bunch. Any specific ones you are looking for?

Judy
Okyo
Manassas, VA
(Zone 7b)

April 9, 2010
7:01 AM

Post #7691603

Judy Judy Judy how are you doing today ? It's Jake from Manassas Virginia. Do you have any Tropical Hibiscus ? I am also looking for winter hardy Hibiscus (Red, Pink, Purple & White) do you have any that I am looking for. Are you looking for Iris that will produce flowers this year ? If so we will need to move fast because they will be producing in a few weeks, if not I can send you smaller rizons. Please get back to me. Jake
obliqua
Pittsburgh, PA

April 11, 2010
11:53 AM

Post #7697091

Please send d-mail, with your address, I dug up the hardy hibiscus and they are ready to go?????

Judy
Okyo
Manassas, VA
(Zone 7b)

April 11, 2010
7:09 PM

Post #7698203

Hi Judy It's Jake from Manassas. I packed up over 25 Louisana Iris's Black Gamecocks this evening & plan to go to the Postoffice after I get the Grandsons off to school. Please let me know what condition they arrived in. I tried to get in as many as I could in the small shipping box I had. Send me a email for my address. Thanks hope everything does OK. Jake

This message was edited Jun 23, 2010 8:27 AM
obliqua
Pittsburgh, PA

April 12, 2010
6:58 AM

Post #7699179

Thanks for trading. I am excited to get the iris. I have a sunny area where the soil is wet. Sort of boggy. That is a good place to plant them????

I will mail the hibiscus out today, also, the roots are big. I know you will love them.

Judy
cedarcottage
Madison, MS

June 22, 2010
1:39 AM

Post #7909412

Okyo,

did you receive all he hibiscus you want. I have one that is wine colored very pretty, I would like the blackgame cock, also have texas star that is a member of the hibiscus family and it is red.

Cedar

catzgalore

catzgalore
Burleson, TX
(Zone 8a)

June 22, 2010
6:56 PM

Post #7911834

Jake...it's me again... please edit your address out of the thread...you can't be too careful :)

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new swap forum! Terry 19 Jan 2, 2013 10:29 AM
CLOSED: Illinois pick up Cheryl_IL 0 Apr 6, 2007 1:57 PM
CLOSED: Anyone have Elvis Prestley Stamp to swap for Marilyn Monroe Gourd 5 Apr 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Spring Cleaning Gardening books, pots, and other items. rose318 54 Nov 26, 2008 1:12 AM
A few cookbooks JenFrazier 1 Apr 30, 2007 1:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America