Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

CLOSED: 2010 ☼ DAYLILY SWAP ♥ BY DEEJAY9 (SEND & RECEIVE)

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WE CAME FROM HERE :
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1073348/#new

THIS IS FOR 5 DBL FANS OF ANY YOU WANT TO SHARE .

ANY EXTRA YOU HAVE IS UP TO YOU & CAN BE A SINGLE FAN
AS LONG AS THEY ARE NAMED DAYLILIES .

NOTE I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES WITH SHIPPING DATE .

With the weather the way it has been I'm Just going to leave it up to all of you as to when it is the right time to
send as l ong as they are mail by NO LATER THEN JUNE 25 th so I can then close this swap .

is this fair to everyone Please let me know . when you can there are a few that
also maybe before you send your box please post to be sure your partner is going to be home to receive it .
with hot weather we do not need dead plants . & Have to resend . so please take the time to ask &
DON"T FORGET PRIOITY & CONF# .

thank you all .

WELL I PROMISED A TWIST & THE TWIST IS

YOU WILL BE CHOOSING WHO YOU WANT TO
*****RECEIVE (FROM) :)

NOT WHO YOU WANT TO SEND TO .

POST HERE WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR PICK .

HOPE I HAVE NOT MISSED ANYONE HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE .

DEEJAY9/ SUSIE---------------------------TO----CATBIRDSUE
PAGARDENER61/ KATHY--------------TO---IRISLOVR0252
JOY / JOY -------------------------------------TO-------FOTV
FOTV / SUSAN----------------------------TO---LILYDAYDREAMER
BUBBEEZ / ANGIE-------------------------TO---FROGGIES_GIRL
BISA80 / LISA -------------------------------TO--PAGARDENER61
NYVOICES99 / ANITA -------------------TO--JOY
JANIE1LEIGH /JANIE-------------------TO-----BISA80
LILYDAYDREAMER / LISA ---------TO---BUBBEEZ
FROGGIES_GIRL / JULIE----------TO----JANIE1LEIGH
CATBIRDSUE /CATHY----------TO----NYVOICES99
MRSSPEEDSGARDEN-------TO---HAPPGARDEN

IRISLOVR0252---------------------TO----DEEJAY9

JANE AGNES

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010 3:23 AM

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010 7:30 AM

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010 10:34 AM

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010 1:50 PM

This message was edited Apr 23, 2010 7:19 AM

This message was edited Apr 23, 2010 7:39 PM

This message was edited May 11, 2010 6:48 PM

This message was edited Jun 4, 2010 8:28 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9

DAYLILYDREAMER ----REC'D
CATBIRDSUE --------REC'D
BUBBEEZ------------REC;D
PAGARDENER61----REC'D
NYVOICES99 BOX 1 REC'D
JANIE1LEIGH-----REC'D
FROGGIES_GIRL----REC'D
FOTV---------REC'D
bisa80------REC'D

This message was edited May 12, 2010 2:01 PM

This message was edited May 12, 2010 5:43 PM

This message was edited Jun 4, 2010 6:35 PM

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

NYVOICES99. I've seen your journal and all the Luscious daylilies you have posted on it. :-)

Joy

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Joy to FOTV please.

Ocean Springs, MS

I would like to choose someone that I haven't traded with before, so I choose Bubeez. Thanks, julie

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

Ill take Deejay9 please. Since she is first and this is my 1st daylily swap. LOL

Just wanted to give a head's up to whomever picks me since my 'haves' list is currently disabled. Click on my name, then scroll down to the pics I've posted. Some of the D/Ls pics I took at a local farm but am growing many in my gardens. That's a roundabout way, but you'll get the idea.

Fond Du Lac, WI(Zone 5a)

Nice twist....I'll take Lilydaydreamer!!!! :)

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

FOTV, I've been browsing everything on your info page to get ideas of what you like and already have. ;-)

Joy

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

I choose MRSSPEEDSGARDEN.
So many of us have been together trading forever so this is really fun.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I would like to pick Judy or Floweringchild. I don't have my list here but you can check mine at www.plantstep.com under catalogs.

Now this is a twist. It will be fun!
Teresa

I DO HOPE EVERYONE WILL ENJOY THIS WAY of picking your own partner :) It is way to hard to pick someone out for you when I do not know who you have or Have Not traded with , this way No One Can get upset with me for Picking :)

HAPPY GARDENING MY FRIENDS
susie

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

I would like to pick Bluegrassmom.

GM
HOPE EVERYONE WILL CHECK IN BY THIS SATURDAY So we can fill in the PARTNERS :)

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

:)

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I will choose PAGARDENER61/ KATHY!

(Zone 6a)

I would like to receive from Bisa80 , being in the same state is a BIG plus!

(Zone 6a)

I have a question, should everyone have a trade list or a have list/want list?, that way the person sending does not send something their partner already has. Don't know if one exists if it does please point me in the right direction. Just don't want to send something they already have.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I have not had a chance to list what I have or want. My home computer is in the 'hospital' having a virus cleaned off. I will try to make a list of what I have this evening and get it here somewhere. Maybe I can use my lunch hour today at work while I have access to a computer and put some on my have list. There won't be photos, but the names will be there!

Thanks!

Debbie

I have not done one guess it would be take a chance for i did not ask so if you all want to dmail your partner
& ask if they have the ones you have up for trade , not sure how you all might want to do that .

Let me know ok .?

happy gardening got to get back out side .

yes you can put your have list in the trade & Put NOT FOR TRADE But refferance only that way we would have some Idea as to what you have

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010 10:33 AM

(Zone 6a)

Well I am dmailing and asking a list of what they already have. I want to send some surprises and make sure I get in some I know she will like by seeing what she already has.

Corning, NY(Zone 5a)

What a twist!!! I would like CATBIRDSUE /CATHY, Hi Miss Cathy, long time no see:)Anita

WELL i HOPE EVERYONE IS OK WITH THE twist ::))))

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Nice twist! Something a little different and unique! I like it!

Corning, NY(Zone 5a)

It's a great idea Susie, I like it very much:)

Eighty Four, PA(Zone 6a)

I will take anyone...not picky...I my taste very from year to year and so I an not picky! I have a mix of everything!

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

I like it too. Great idea Susie.

Makes me very happy to know you all are happy :)))))

bisa80 Please choose someone to send to you for whom ever dose not reply APRIL 25th I will Have to take off the list Figuring they might not be able to play for one reason or another .

Here is who has not been picked yet .

JANIE1IS THE ONLY ONE I'M NOT SURE OF ANYONE SEEN HER JANIE ARE YOU OUT THERE :))) WHATCHING US ??? :)) hOPE YOU CAN PLAY .

FOTV
JANIE1LEIGH
FROGGIES_GIRL
HAPPGARDEN
LILYDAYDREAMER
MRSSPEEDSGARDEN

HOPE I GOT THAT RIGHT , IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW FOR I HAVE A MIND BLOCK TONITE
This has been One very very Busy day I hope I Worked My Butt off today so I can sleep the whole night long :)

so if all is well I got to go check out other forums .

have a great evening

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

I'm here-lol. Been busy with the grandbabies! I'm okay with whomever...

Please Girls Don't do this to me Please Just choose someone You would like to RECEIVE From That is why I set this up this way for I do not know who you have or have not received from . So Please take a min to choose someone .

I See my partner is into Hosta I See No Daylilies AT ALL What is Up with this Are you a Virgin to them ????
I do have to ask a few ??? So will send dmail soon :)

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

I have a few daylilies Ill try to come up with names. I like UFs and or Spiders if that helps LOL.

Cathy

Eighty Four, PA(Zone 6a)

I choose Lilydaydreamer

I also like spiders and UF's looks like she has some on her have list.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

I have more daylilies than what is in my trade list. I just put in the trade list what I am willing to trade with someone I may not know. Having said that I don't have 100's and will do everything possible to send my "buddy" their wants if they have specifics.

Ocean Springs, MS

I don't have a trade list posted because I only have a few named daylilies. I do have plenty to send for a trade, though! I have a few named crosses that will be unique! thanks, julie

Bias80 sorry I should not have had her name on there she had been asked for so sorry my mistake.
these are the ones to be choosen yet I'm so sorry ,

FOTV
JANIE1LEIGH
FROGGIES_GIRL
HAPPGARDEN

Well you know I'm still here. Hope you got some rest last night, Susie.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

My trade list isn't up to date. I had some winter loses and need to remove what I no longer have and add others. A time consuming task. Though all aren't available, I have a list of everything I grow in my journal. http://davesgarden.com/tools/journal/viewbycat.php?cat=56528

I like old fashioned forms from the 60's and 70's, UF's and spider forms. Selfs. Also love hose and hose doubles. I collect Allen and Gene Wild daylilies from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Love really big flowers, yellow flowers, really any colors. Just thought I'd mention yellow because so many people don't like too much yellow, but I can never have too many yellow flowers. LOL

Joy

(Zone 6a)

Love the big yellow ones like Caledonia and Pittsburg Golden Tri Angle. I think alot of people think of stella when a persons says yellow. There are some mighty nice yellows out there. I like the ones above 6inch blooms.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Oh, Me too. The bigger the better.

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Oh I just checked in and found this...I will pick HappGarden
I have some of my daylilies listed but not all and I like doubles, spiders, ufos, big eyes, teeth, and etc.

Shirley

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.