Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Miss_Penny
Delavan, WI

April 21, 2010
9:00 AM

Post #7724068

I'm new to this site and was THRILLED to see someone from Wisconsin. Thanks for posting your pics, you have a beautiful garden:-}

superbeeman
Kenosha, WI

April 24, 2010
2:26 PM

Post #7733394

Thank you for looking. Did you post your garden? We have been through Delavan and their are many beautiful Victorian homes.
Miss_Penny
Delavan, WI

April 26, 2010
9:51 AM

Post #7738755

I'm still trying to figure out how to add pics:-} Computers and I have a very complicated relationship:-}
I'm a Waterford transplant to Delavan and have just recently begun a '5 year garden plan' to the wooded area behind our home. We're still clearing all the years of dead underbrush and researching the different plants we'll need to deter some of our more hungry neighbors (deer, rabbits, raccoons, etc.). That's how I found this wonderful site...trying to figure out what plants I was growing from Hyacinth Beans.:-}
superbeeman
Kenosha, WI

April 28, 2010
2:45 PM

Post #7746046

We don't have a big yard here in the big city , but my wife makes it feel like we are in the county. She doesn't try to plan her garden, just plants what ever she see's and likes. Sometimes that means digging somethings up and replanting in a different spot, but that gives her something else to do. We don,t get any deer but we do get the other critters. Once you get the hang of posting its pretty simple. When you hit on add pics , your my pics should come up. If you get a box hit the down arrow and hit on my pics. Hope that helps?

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: Sue's Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Sue's Garden superbeeman 2 May 21, 2010 5:57 PM
Sue's Garden MesquiteGal 0 Apr 2, 2010 9:09 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America