Happy Birthday Duckmother

Slidell, LA(Zone 8b)

Hope you have a great day!!

Thumbnail by Ems_Garden
Ripley, MS

Oh yeah, we got to celebrate again !!!!
I want some more cake Kim--Happy Happy Ducky Day !!

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!! I hope you have a marvelously ducky day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Girl...you sure have a loonnnnngggg birthday ! Hope it is "simply the best" as Tina Turner would say - because you are "the best" !

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Wishing you a happy birthday and a wonderful day!

Thought about you yesterday as Kyle and I passed some Geese on the side of the road with gosslings trailing.... they were so beautiful......

Hope you have a great one!
Genna

Olive Branch, MS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday KIM!! hope your out doing something special today

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Thank you all for the well wishes. I did play outside a lot today. However, I also went to the supermarket and did laundry...yuck! Jeff surprised me at lunch with a large bouquet of flowers...mostly glads, which I love! He is taking me to dinner tonight...mexican, which I could eat everyday! Y'all want to join us? We would love it!

Ripley, MS

Oh we will let you lovebirds be alone tonight, since he let you come and play with us !!
Have a wonderful time

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday sweetie hope u had a great day and Lamar and I sure have enjoyed your birthday cake and I ate enough for you too. Love you.

Thank you, Queen Ruthie. We certainly did miss y'all but understood that you really stayed home just so you would not have to share "my" cake ;o)

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

You know I didn't need it but are enjoying it. lol

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I'm just now finding this thread! Been way too busy this week! What a sweetie you have - a trip, flowers and dinner!!!! Sounds like you had a great day!

Thanks, Charlotte. I agree, he is quite a guy...he got lots of brownie points this b-day ;o))

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm late as always but had to wish you a very happy birthday. Wishing you the very best all year long.
HUGS
MD

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Doggone it, I missed this yesterday. Happy Birthday, Kim!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Blessing to you for a great year!
Elaine

Thank you, ladies. I had a wonderful b-day got lots of gifts from DG friends (at Bonnie's last weekend) and from family, flowers, dinner and cake. A glorious day!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Happy belated Birthday Kim. Hi to all my Midsouth Friends.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Thanks, Kim. I am still celebrating! I still have gifts coming from my mom and a neighbor ;o)

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Way to go! Please have some cake for me too. :))

Will do. It is Angel food cake with strawberries with vanilla and/or chocolate ice cream!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.