Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Great English gardens - Bide A Wee Cottage garden: Worth it for the photos

Communities > Forums > Article: Great English gardens - Bide A Wee Cottage garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: Great English gardens - Bide A Wee Cottage gardenReplies: 2, Views: 11
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
lortay
Navan
Ireland

April 30, 2010
3:28 AM

Post #7750419

Hi Sue,
A brilliant article on a garden I will include on my 2010 garden tour of Britain. Your photos of plant combinations are excellent and worth the article on their own. It is nice to see what 'modern' gardens cannot replace: Good combination planting and an eye for the natural fused with the artistry of the gardener.
kniphofia
Morpeth
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

April 30, 2010
9:11 AM

Post #7751167

Hello, thanks for your kind comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the article. Bide A Wee is wonderful and should be on anyone's itinerary for a trip to the north of England. (Do visit Alnwick garden too!).

I have more photos of the garden here if you are interested.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/572950082IrzOXa

Best wishes
Sue
lortay
Navan
Ireland

May 12, 2010
2:02 AM

Post #7785626

I tried to access your photos, Sue, but my work computer seems to consider subversive in some way. It does not feel the same way about flickr. Irish censorship rears it's head again!!!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Great English gardens - Bide A Wee Cottage garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
zone irisMA 4 Apr 23, 2010 4:30 PM
Fantastic! NEILMUIR1 0 Apr 26, 2010 3:48 AM
Beautiful MacLomandra 0 Apr 26, 2010 6:08 AM
My favourite place Galanthophile 2 Apr 26, 2010 7:52 PM
Thanks for sharing this garden! Calif_Sue 2 Apr 26, 2010 11:08 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America