Thank You!!

Olive Branch, MS

Jim went with me to meet Bonnie today to get his trees ya'll pitched in to get. He thanks for all the prayers, thoughts and the lasting gifts ya'll have given him. Here he is with them. We went for 1, but after looking we rounded up and got 2 for him. LOL

Thumbnail by obbirds
Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

I bet he is tired after that little adventure. It looks like you told him to sit down and smile. lol.

Ripley, MS

Oh good, I am glad he liked the gift, it was Bonnie's idea, she knew what he would like.
Jim does not look like a person who just had surgery a week ago today--tell him I think he is faking--LOL

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

The girl at the nursery thought he looked really good too. And ... it wasn't my idea - you and Ruth got it all up - not me.

Ripley, MS

It was your idea WHAT to get for him, we didn't know what to get, but you did !!

Olive Branch, MS

It was the perfect gift for him. I was going to get a plant to green up his room and he said he didn't want any hospital plants in there so this was a great idea.

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Lovely trees! I am so glad he liked them! Remind him that we will all take any baby trees that pop up in the next few years ;o))

Booneville, MS

Jim's looking so good. That's a great pic of him.
I'm glad he liked his gift. Bonnie, plants were right down his alley and, with trees, he'll get to enjoy them a long time.

Terrye

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

I am glad he was able to pick out what he would like to have. I hope he is not overdoing it though.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I like those trees he got. So glad he's doing good.

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

He does look good! I'm glad he's doing so well right after surgery! Nice trees, great job ya'll!

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

WOW Jim look great!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't keep a good man down and he is proof of it, Kenny tell him hello for me.

Ruth

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Bless his little heart, he does look great and he has shoes on too.!
Sending prayers for continuing recovery into good health.
Many Blessings
M.D.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images