CLOSED: DD 1st 2010 MAY PLANT SWAP PT 2 SEND & REC"D

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WE CAME FROM HERE : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1087673/
DD PLANT & WISH LIST : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/985206/

THIS IS FOR PLANTS ONLY

OK Everyone has their Partners & this is just For 5 Nice Plants to share with your Partner either from your Garden Or something you Bought Speacial NO MATTER. & If You Have More to send that is up to you .

TRY TO GET 1 Plant On Their WISH LIST IF YOU CAN >
If You Cannot that is ok But SEND PLANTS ALSO IN WITCH YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE .

ALL BOXES MUST BE MAILED BY MAY 18TH

PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOUR PLANTS & BE SURE TO POST FEEDBACK FOR YOUR PATNER.
THANK YOU ALL
SUSIE

This message was edited May 1, 2010 6:44 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9

PLAYERS
DEEJAY9 -----REC'D
ELFS_GARDEN---REC'D
RVNSBRK------REC'D
CAT64129-----REC'D
MAXINE------REC'D
MOMOFTWO-----REC'D
FOTV---REC'D
HAPPGARDEN----REC'D
MAXINE-----REC;D
IRISLOVR252----REC'D
BLUEPOPPY ------REC'D
JANAESTONE------REC'D

PTILDA---&---CATBIRDSUE

This message was edited May 22, 2010 6:12 AM

This message was edited May 28, 2010 5:50 PM

This message was edited May 29, 2010 4:45 PM

WE NEED ANOTHER PLAYER TO SHARE WITH prettypeony

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Maxine, I have a huge ugly list on "DIRT DIGGERS " PLANT LIST. I bumped it up to the top of Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins. Alot of us who have been together for awhile are listed on there.

Spooner, WI

I'm having fun with this one! :)

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Found it! If I would learn to take my time reading instead of fast forwarding or speed reading, I would be ok!

In my next life I am going to have to learn patience.

Maxine

Patience......we need that...LOL

BLUEPOPPY & JANAESTONE are you Both ok with the set up I Need to know if your Both still with us or not ??

If anyone is not in the address forum here Please mail your address to your Partner .
up-date on my Babies :))) they love to sit on my arm :)

Thumbnail by deejay9

here they are waiting to jump on me :)

Thumbnail by deejay9
Landisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

yes I am still in......
My wish list would be for Japanese Iris, Spider or spoon mums for zone 6, spider daylilies and late blooming daylilies.....or anything really....

ok thank you Blue janaestone do you still want to play ???? if so then you & pooy are partners :)))
Have fun all .

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Yes, I'm still in - very busy weekend around here and I had no time to get on DG.
My wish list would be for Vera Jameson or Xenox sedums, or pupletop vervain (verbena bonariensis)

I love any and all perennials and I have both shade and sun areas in my yard.

So glad I have a partner - Yay!

Di

Nice to have you with us .

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

Had my first iris pop up today. :) Urban Star miniature

Thumbnail by momoftwo607

momoftw, what a cutie that little iris is.

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

I came home from my dentist appt. and another iris popped up! "being busy"

Thumbnail by momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

and another 'dark vader'

Thumbnail by momoftwo607
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Weeding out dandelions and red sorrel plus another weed from one lily bed.

Maxine

Cherry Curls SDB

Thumbnail by Maxine

Maxine Lookie what Opened today :))) I Just Love it & Can hardly wait for the pink one to open :)))

HERE IS ORANGE PELE :))) I'm So So Pleased with all the dwarfs you shared with me :))) TY TY TY .
susie

Thumbnail by deejay9

BLUE SPARKS

Thumbnail by deejay9

CHERRY GARDEN

Thumbnail by deejay9

PATA CAKE

Thumbnail by deejay9

ICE ETCHING

Thumbnail by deejay9
(Cathy), MO

If no one else jumps in, I can do a double and send to prettypeony also. just let me know

Oh My Did I FORGET PRETTYPEONY I'm So sorry . are you still watching if you like cat4129 said she would love to do a trade with you are you up to this yet ???? Please let us know here . ok

BUBBEEZ Thank you so so so Much I Got a very very nice Box today
I REC"D :)) HEHEHE

HELTER SKELTER -----DL
YELLOW EXPLOSION-----DL
SHORES OF TIME ----DL
WEB OF INTRIGUE-----DL
CITY LIGHTS TB IRIS
DWARF IRIS ---UNKNOWN BUT SO PRETTY BY THE PICTURE
A PURPLE SPIKE PLANT I HOPE TO GIVE US A NAME ONCW IT BLOOMS
COREOPSIS -----BABY SUN
STRAWBERRY PLANTS ----- OZARK BEAUTY

OFF TO GO GIVE THEM ALL A GOOD DRINK OF WATER & MAYBE A LITTLE BEER :))) PERK THEM UP AS HAPPY AS I'AM :) ...

i WILL GET YOURS OUT ON MONDAY thank you again .

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

From Erin, I received a very generous box of healthy perennials securely packed and labeled.

Heuchera "Cappuchino"
Salvia "May Night"
Lungwort
Daylily "Chocolate Splash"
Blue Columbine
Veronica Speedwell "Georgia Blue"
Blanket Flower
Lupine "Merello Cherry"
Astilbe "Taquetti"
and English Bluebell bulbs for Fall planting.

Erin, you absolutely made my day sharing plants from your garden to mine. Whohoo...my 1st Lungwort, Heuchera and Astilbe...LOL. Can you tell I'm excited? I love everything you shared and am planting them tomorrow when we cool back down to 80. I'm also planning to mail yours on Monday and will D-mail the delivery confirmation number to you. Thank you, sweetie!

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Oh fruit for some of your warmth.
its at 45 for temp with a very cold rain. We need the rain, but not the cold. They are talking freeze warning tonight and tomorrow night.
Must have been why I held off setting out tomatoes, peppers, squash and pickles. Squash and pickles are at least 5" tall in the greenhouse.

Maxine

Leesburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Fruitcake you will love the lungwort. I had some at one the buildings we used to do. One end of the building was really shaded and I did tiarella and lungwort there. This time of the year it was gorgeous.

LUNGWORT ???? HOW DID YOU RATE ??? VERY NICE Box Way to go erin .

it is storming very bad here they have tonado warning out & Its just dad & I here tonight
margaret went to her daughters place in IND .

My computor went bonkers this morning so had to do a factory restore & Now i have to go get my up-dates done so you all have a great evening , BUBBEEZ Your Box will be going out on MONDAY OR TUESDAY . Pending on weather .

gn all

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

I mailed out Ptildas pkg on the 4th. She should be getting it any minute now. LOL I cant wait I am so exicited!! I worked really hard on that box. I so so hope she likes it.

Cathy

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

The only plant that I was worried about was the lupine 'merello cherry' cuz I grew that from seed. I am glad that you like everything you received. I am more than happy to share! :) We are suppose to get snow flurries saturday night,yuck! So the new plants I picked out for my birthday from my hubby will have to wait to be planted until monday! Just got back from the zoo so I am gonna go cook some dinner!

Erin

Everything arrived in wonderful condition, Erin. If the Blue Columbine wasn't blooming when you mailed it, it had a bloom when it arrived. Such healthy plants, many look like they're almost grown. I had no idea you grew the Lupine from seed. That makes it even more special. After our long Winter, snow is officially a 4-letter word!

We supposed to cool down to the low 80's or high 70's tomorrow, Maxine, and Sunday will be more like our normal temps this time of year in the 60's and there's a chance of rain. We need rain so badly.

Ha Ha! Erin and I worked out the Lungwort. Y'all know what a nut I am over foliage.

That must have been a gorgeous site, Neener, with the Tiarella.

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

It must have bloomed in the box! thats funny! I didn't know what color it was so I just marked it columbine.

Erin

Spooner, WI

Snow? Are you kidding me? Argh! At least I already have some of Cathy's stuff in the house. Not only is it snow, but it's slushy snow that's weighing down branches & looks like it's liable to break some stuff! So, I might be doing more shopping for your box than I expected! :) Should be sent in the next day or so.

we had tornado watches out earlier in the day but all clear now But they say Up NORTHERN MICH Is Getting Snow Oh How I How we do not get it . My Irises are all Just Loaded with Buds .

well i have the dinner to dp tomorrow so see you all later in the afternoon .

susie

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

ptilda your box should arrive tomorrow.

Cathy

Spooner, WI

Great! I'm excited!

Well ya know Columbines like shade...LOL

Susie, here's Thai Orange you sent me last year. It literally glows and is loaded with buds.TY!

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine
Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

What a beautiful iris. I don't believe I have an orangey ones. I will have to look for one now! :)

Erin

SUSAN NICE BRIGHT ORANGE :) IT IS ONE OF MY FAVS MY TB ARE FULL OF BUDS JUST TO COLD & WET HERE TODAY TO OPEN RIGHT NOW :( BUT GOING TO WARM UP THIS NEXT WEEK I HOPE :)

BELIEVE It or not I have run out of gardening room i trully need to revamp a couple gardens :)
My Friend val will be back on Monday to help me get the rest of my BOXES Out Then there will be time to revamp them all .

well i have to get ready to get out of here soon so you all have a great day .
susie

PRINCE OF BURGANDY

Thumbnail by deejay9

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images