AuthorContent
Palomino33
Omega, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 30, 2010
7:52 PM

Post #7752922

Hi,

I have lots of white achillea millefolium. If you are interested in trading, please dmail me. Or if you want the plants for postage, that will be fine too.

Thanks,
skellogg
Sundance, WY
(Zone 3b)

May 3, 2010
8:23 AM

Post #7759935

Hi Palomino
I would love some of these! Do you still have some cannas left also? Let me go thru all my stuff and see what I might have for trades. Kinda tough for me right now, tho, as we aren't really into spring yet here! As a matter of fact, today is the first day in a week that it isn't snowing> Very happy for that! Let me know!
Palomino33
Omega, GA
(Zone 8b)

May 3, 2010
5:50 PM

Post #7761599

HI! I would love for you to have some Yarrow. I have had this plant for quite a few years now and for some reason, this year, it has gone CRAZY!!! I have lots and lots and lots.

While it is snowing there...it is flooding here. Forcast calls for 3-5" of rain, maybe more. Just let me know when you are ready.

Suzanne
Palomino33
Omega, GA
(Zone 8b)

May 10, 2010
3:15 AM

Post #7779331

Hi Skellog!

Just let me know when you are ready for the achillea. I have lots!

Thanks,
Suzanne
skellogg
Sundance, WY
(Zone 3b)

May 10, 2010
7:35 PM

Post #7782063

Hi Suzanne, will do. It did quit snowing but it has rained every day, and temps have dropped into the twenties, so we have been waking up to hard frosts on everything. I know they are hardy, but don't like the idea of moving them from your part of the country into the cold here. Maybe we best wait for a week or 2 til things warm just a little, although I prefer to plant when it is cool. Thirty degrees just might be a little too cool, lol! ;-)
Palomino33
Omega, GA
(Zone 8b)

May 10, 2010
7:41 PM

Post #7782091

That weather is so crazy...you know it has been in the 90s here? 80s this week...but, it has been just like summer weather.
skellogg
Sundance, WY
(Zone 3b)

May 10, 2010
7:47 PM

Post #7782114

Wow! 90's!? I hope we get to see 90 this summer. We always do, but this year it is so crazy and cold, I'm beginning to wonder, lol. It's supposed to rain and snow all week long. By the time the sun does come out my lawn is going to go nuts! It needs mowing now, but can't do it in this weather. Supposed to be clearing on Sunday tho, so hoping next week will be back to normal spring weather. No global warming here yet this year, teehee!

Sandi

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new swap forum! Terry 19 Jan 2, 2013 10:29 AM
CLOSED: Illinois pick up Cheryl_IL 0 Apr 6, 2007 1:57 PM
CLOSED: Anyone have Elvis Prestley Stamp to swap for Marilyn Monroe Gourd 5 Apr 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Spring Cleaning Gardening books, pots, and other items. rose318 54 Nov 26, 2008 1:12 AM
A few cookbooks JenFrazier 1 Apr 30, 2007 1:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America