RED, WHITE & BLUE 3 - 2010 Swap

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Names have already been assigned.
Start mailing May 24th.
Dateline is June 15th.

Let's make sure our buddy gets to celebrate 4th of July in DG style!.

This swap is themed on the colours, red, white and blue. You can send anything that has these three colours whether they be plants or ornaments.
Or you may send 3 items with each having a single colour, but your 3 items must bear all the colours of our flag!
For example, a red plate, a blue glass and a white apron.

$20 limit excluding postage.

This message was edited May 12, 2010 11:36 PM

Thumbnail by heavenscape
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Lizrainey
Abbisgranma
Bettypauze
Taters55
Jordankittyjo
Seedtosser1
FruitOfTheVine
Purpbutfly
BarefootT
Dahtzu
Jsxtiger
Mcrochet
Quilter5bdsr
DDbyDeb
Froggies_Girl
Qwilter
Dimmer
Samigal

This message was edited May 12, 2010 12:51 PM

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Waving my Flag!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Someone needs to find Thunder!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

That's my Susan!! All RW & Blue!

Maid M., I left breadcrumbs in the other building!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the thread Jaye!

Thumbnail by taters55
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Now I want those lilies in my yard, LK!

LOL so did I Jaye. Thanks for adding me to the list already.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Maid M, you should have your RWB gifts boxed by now;)
Or.. like me.. you're still finding more to put in?

Oh how well you know me--still looking and working on some things. This one is always my downfall for extra goodies!!!!

hayward, CA

yaaaaaaaay filling up my box!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Liz has been waiting for this for almost a year now!!!

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

I'm in!!! ^_^

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

here I am...thanks for the trail Jaye...yesssssireeeee sign me up!!!

Let the good times roll--Thunder has arrived!!!

Marion, how are those scratches today?

They are sore, the swelling has gone down in my lip but the cuts are very tender and I have to be careful what I eat. We did try to catch her to take her to the vet but it ended up in total disaster!! Kim and I both ended up with more scratches and she is huddled in the laundry room. We have been told to leave her along and I should come in next week to get some type of tranquilizer to help.

Doing some research I found this is occur in cats that were injured or abused as a kitten and she was by her previous owners. Only after we see the vet will we know what happens next. In the meantime, we are trying to avoid being near her. This is tearing my heart out but I must deal with it.

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Please add me! Been collecting for this every since I mailed out last years box. I'm ready to mail...oh, gotta box all this R W & B first.
Faye

Faye, where have you been? How are you doing? Glad to see you join the swap. Looks like most of have been waiting for this one.

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

i's beez here! ...iffin ya please!

Marilyn Glen st. Mar, FL(Zone 9a)

Oh gosh! Was going to cut back on swaps, but you know me on this one. No can do! and with another son overseas for the next year,,,you can bet my red/wht/blu is going to fly!
Sign me up please Ms. Jaye?

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi LK, Yes it has been awhile, but I have been around. Having to go to lot's of Doctors, (Ray & Me)
Working constantly in the yard. So many pretty blooms now. My yellow Iris are beautiful. Had a yard sale last week end and sold plants along with other things. Have been to my Daughters 3 days this week helping her paint. Grand Daughter is getting married 0n the 22. Goodness, most times when I come to the puter at night, I'm so tired that I only try to read just to keep up with what's going on.
Love to all. Tomorrow is Sunday, let's go to church!
Faye

Spooner, WI

I'd love to join!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Good morning ladies!
Welcome Ptilda!! I hope you make this an annual swap!

Yayyy.. Thunder made it!! And so did Cindy, Faye and Jax!!

Marilyn, I understand your predicament. We got to choose our swaps wisely, if not postage can get you! But, you have a very good reason not to turn this one down.
You and Thunder have wonderful sons that are giving their ALL for this great country. Thank you both!

Yes LK, I am sure some of us have already begun collecting for this year's swap, the minute they sent out their boxes last year!!!

Goodness Faye, a grandaughter getting married??? Didn't know you have GROWN grandchildren of the marrying age.
Hope the good Lord is taking care of you and Ray well.

Couldn't go to church today as I'm having problems with the back. Kel went by himself, and I'm sure he's having real peace at church!!

Jaye, you best be taking it easy!!!

My darlin soldier boy is getting a promotion tomorrow !! and his beautiful little daughter has the honor of "changing his stripes"....now I am not quite sure how she is gonna manage that...but I reckon her Momma will be helping!!!!! sure wish I could be there to see that !!! I am so very PROUD of him!!!!!

he's in there some where !! he loves to jump !!!

Thumbnail by barefootT

I sent a post last night....maybe I was so tired I forgot to hit the send button ????

when is the mailing date on this??? and is it a secret swap ?????

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Jaye, I'm so sorry you have back problems. I am ok but ray is having a very hard time with his back and his right foot. Ray will have surgery on his foot Fri. They will fuse 5 bones together and cut some bone out. He will not be able to put any weight on that foot for at least 2 months and the healing time is about 1 yr. Doctors said that surgery was the only thing left to try. Ray was told that he could expect 50 to 75 % improvement but his foot would always hurt.
Jaye, what types of needle work do you do?
Hello and love to all.
Faye

Faye, so sorry hubby has to have surgery. Praying it goes well for him.
Sure hope everyone made it through all those storms?

Glenview, IL

I am here too!! Thanks Jaye for signing me up!

yep Liz is most excited.

Waiving the hello every one too.

This flag We spotted in Volterra, Italy!! It sure did bring a smile to us.

Thumbnail by Seedtosser1
Victoria Harbour, ON

OMG/OMG how did I miss this thread, was just telling everyone on the Best/Worse and What did I learn today thread that I couldn't wait for it to be posted...

All but for finishing a project I'm doing for it I'm ready for shipping...always had problems finding RWB so what did I do, each and every trip to Buffalo these past months (4) I've picked up goodies...yikes, you wouldn't believe how excited I am..my most favorite swap....

Doing the happy dance, lordy you'd almost think I won the lottery to see my name put on your list of participants..someone indeed has been listening to my rantings of the RWB....

thank you, thank you...

Oh Betty this swap wouldn't be complete with out you!!!!!

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Can I jump in too? Pretty pleasse???

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Hello ladies!!!
Thunder I can feel the pride in your posting. Another stripe for your son shows he has very commendable work ethics. We too can somewhat share that pride, especially the ones that contribute to that patriotic blocks for him.
This is a secret swap, and mailing will be the first week of June. So you have plenty of time to quilt me a RWB!!! Hehehehe..

Faye, I don't like any kind of surgeries, or be in hospitals. I can feel Ray's apprehensions over getting his foot worked on. Maybe the pain will lessen after he get it done. Will pray for fast healing for him.
As for needlework, I do crochet and cross stitch once upon a time!

Thanks for taking that pic, Judy! Nothing like being overseas and seeing our flag waving proudly!!

Betty, no way we can do this without you!!! Our cherished honorary citizen. Again, you'll be getting your buddy's name earlier to allow time for mailing.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Barb!!!!!!!!! Of course!!!!
Thank you for signing up again!! Good to see some becoming regulars!!

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Acitvia does that to you!!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

ROF!!!!!
Prunes are cheaper!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

guess i'm already in?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

ROFL!!!!
Guess you are, Sis!!!
And I know you got your box packed!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

what box

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

R, W, B

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.