Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's Gardener: Longwood Gardens

Communities > Forums > Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's Gardener
bookmark
Forum: Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's GardenerReplies: 2, Views: 6
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Boofer
Hamilton, NY

May 12, 2010
11:23 AM

Post #7786874

Our middle son, now an alumni of Penn State, was fortunate to perform an internship at Longwood in 2002. That was our introduction to the Gardens. I think if I visited everyday, I would never get enough of this wonderful place! Jeoffrey lives in State College, we (ahem, I) hope to include an excursion to Longwood on our next trip to see him!

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

May 12, 2010
10:05 PM

Post #7788681

Fabulous! I have been back for the Xmas display, just awesome. I'm pretty sure there is no bad time to go there.

Thumbnail by sallyg
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Boofer
Hamilton, NY

May 15, 2010
2:50 PM

Post #7795422

Jeoffrey, of course, has been there at Christmas. My very spry 82 year old mother-in-law went with us. To be truthful, I think she enjoyed driving the scooter as much, maybe more, than she enjoyed the sights. We were there on July 4th, the fireworks, fountain and music show were unlike anything I could have imagined. Unfortunately we all forgot how much Liz hated loud noises. She was a real trooper and stuck it out!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's Gardener Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
WOW! no more excuses critterologist 15 Jul 2, 2008 4:52 PM
Been there, it was wonderful! rosewood513 2 Jul 2, 2008 12:36 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America