Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Mid-South Gardening: Do you ever get the feeling...

Communities > Forums > Mid-South Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Mid-South GardeningReplies: 7, Views: 106
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Heavinscent
South West, LA
(Zone 9a)

May 15, 2010
2:56 PM

Post #7795434

That someone is stalking your posts? Im getting a bit creeped out!

slcdms

slcdms
Ripley, MS

May 15, 2010
7:54 PM

Post #7796175

Why would they stalk your posts? That is weird--is it someone you personally know?
It would freak me out too
kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR
(Zone 7b)

May 15, 2010
8:08 PM

Post #7796201

How would you know if they were following you around?

it's hard to follow someone unless their just following your threads you start.
Heavinscent
South West, LA
(Zone 9a)

May 16, 2010
7:44 AM

Post #7797119

I jump around quite a bit from forum to forum and when I start posting in one consistently this person seems to show up and start posting. Its subtle but it just seems weird. I put this here because I know this person hasn't been here... If they find this maybe they will take the hint! Its no one I know personally and I don't feel threatened or anything I just feel like I have a puppy. Or maybe we have a lot of the same interests who knows??

slcdms

slcdms
Ripley, MS

May 16, 2010
10:38 AM

Post #7797573

You may be a mentor to someone who wants all your plant knowledge--LOL--
Seriously, if you do feel a threat, you need to report to Admin you never know these days what people can and will do 1
OutsidePlaying
Laceys Spring, AL
(Zone 7a)

May 17, 2010
6:46 PM

Post #7802325

I agree with what Sandra said. Could be harmless, but it could also be someone who does not have the best of intentions...or something in between. Admin could at least check it out and see if it's a repeat offender and check their status, etc.
Heavinscent
South West, LA
(Zone 9a)

May 18, 2010
6:18 AM

Post #7803578

If it happens again I will look into that but I really don't want to be wrong.
gardener2005
Baton Rouge area, LA
(Zone 8b)

May 19, 2010
11:11 AM

Post #7807538

Is this person writing things such as constant corrections to Every little thing you write like "I`m right your wrong?" Do they seem to be making sure they one up everything you post? Or do they seem to overshadow or downplay everything you write rather than being a positive contributor? This kind of thing is annoying as all get out when it is like clock work day in day out. I hope it is none of those. I have cut back on a few forums because of dominant psychotic hen pecking syndrome. Thank God mid south is a sanctuary or I`d have hit the road a long time ago.

Karen

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Mid-South Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Mid-South Gardening forum! Terry 72 Jun 19, 2008 8:48 PM
Why Do Folks Love Living in the South? FlowrLady 174 Jan 21, 2008 1:12 AM
Look at my daffodils! chicochi3 37 Nov 6, 2007 4:00 PM
New to this forum corgimom 40 Jul 22, 2010 11:22 AM
Help!! My Hibiscus is ?????????? elamap 2 May 3, 2007 4:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America