RED, WHITE & BLUE 3 - 2010 Swap. RM# 2

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1093200/
Names have already been assigned.
Start mailing May 24th.
Dateline is June 15th.

Let's make sure our buddy gets to celebrate 4th of July in DG style!.

This swap is themed on the colours, red, white and blue. You can send anything that has these three colours whether they be plants or ornaments.
Or you may send 3 items with each having a single colour, but your 3 items must bear all the colours of our flag!
For example, a red plate, a blue glass and a white apron.

Lizrainey ^_^
Abbisgranma
Bettypauze
Taters55
Jordankittyjo
Seedtosser1
FruitOfTheVine
Purpbutfly
BarefootT
Dahtzu
Jsxtiger^_^
Mcrochet^_^
Quilter5bdsr^_^
DDbyDeb^_^
Froggies_Girl
Qwilter
Dimmer
Samigal^_^

$20 limit excluding postage.

This message was edited Jun 4, 2010 2:30 PM

Thumbnail by heavenscape
(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Just wanted you to know I found the cookie crumbs--clever using red, white and blue cookies. LOL

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Rev up your engines ladies... woohoooo... time to pick that right Red, White and Blue for your buddy, if you haven't done so.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

We can safely say we're not color blind, Maid M!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Laughing here, just mailed it yesterday and checking to see if my buddy got it..lol..I'm just too impatient...

Already have my USA RWB items from previous swap sitting out on the deck, best I go search for something Canadian to decorate for our July 1st...thanks for new room Jaye!

Yeap--just blind. LOL I received some things yesterday I had ordered for my box so it should be ready to seal and send soon. I love this swap!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I can't stop looking for more RWB!! It's an advantageous habit ain't it...
fabrics.. RWB... fabrics... RWB.. :D

Betty, you must be the only Canadian in your block to celebrate July 4th! Way to go!!! You need to create a CanAm flag!

Told Kel, that if he doesn't get my flag pole up, then he'll have to do a RWB flower patch for me. (Me think he'll do something about a pole).

Victoria Harbour, ON

Jaye, even the gransons ask me why I'm decorating in USA RWB decor..."where's the Canadian stuff grandma???" I'd better get at it..

Do you take your flag post down winter months Jaye?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Just explain to your grandsons that you are promoting world peace, Betty and that it starts with your neighbour!!

If I had a pole, I'll keep the flag flying even in dead winter, Betty.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Let's hope Jaye he decides to do the pole rather than the garden..

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

iF YOU HAVE GIVEN OUT NAMES THAT IS OK I Can wait till next one . unless someone else signs up & You need another player let me know .

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I'M HERE

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Yep, me too Betty. I've been wanting one for years now!!
You know the same old sing song.. "When I can get to it". Think the pole will be cheaper and less labor intensive than a new bed!!

Susie, look out for the sales after July 4th! You'll be well prepared for next year!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Who's "Here"???

Lolol!!!! I better get out of here before Sis Kathy finds a pole to hit me with!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i gots 2 poles, ya better run

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

►►► see me run..

...what was that streak that just passed my house? LOL

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

sure wasn't me. i'm to phatt to run

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

New thread, thank you Jaye. My box is sealed and ready to go. I'm trying to wait at least until June 1.
Going to be hard seeing that ready box every day and not mailing it.
Happy day yall!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Faye, being that Sister Kathy there has already mailed her box out, go ahead and do so.
If you hang on to that box any longer, it might 'burst'!!

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

LOL, yep it might, it's really packed.
Love you lady.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh/Oh, was I not to mail mine yet? probably get there way after you all receive yours, think border agents love looking in my packages, they'll have a fine time trying to open the one I sent..lol

Ocean Springs, MS

That's funny. Betty! I have the great gift of taping everything very well, also!
love, julie

Victoria Harbour, ON

Julie, just couldn't find a box other than a crate that would have proper dimensions so paper/tape is all it took..lol..even used a pen taped in one corner as to hope my piece didn't get broken..yikes..sometimes I'm just a little too creative for my own good..watch it get there and be broken..oh well, other treasures in the package will make up for it!

Bet Julie you are counting the days until school's out?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Betty, think we'll need a special courier for the next RWB!!!! Perhaps a luggage full!!!

Ladies.. get ready.. patriotism from these 3rd graders will make you stand proud.

Got this in an email.
After all the bad press over a few teachers who stepped out of line teaching songs to our children, this one is one you will be so proud to hear. At the end of the song you can order the sheet music.
I hope this sweeps our country and gets sung in all our schools. The music teacher wrote the song and had all the third graders sing.

From the third graders of Tussing Elementary, Colonial Heights, Virginia .

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5pfBUUZNbFM

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Thank you Susan. That is the prettiest thing and the most heart felt thing I've seen for quite awhile.
May I send this to my Pastor, hoping our youth will learn it to sing Sunday in July?

This message was edited May 20, 2010 2:52 PM

Victoria Harbour, ON

Lovely, thanks for sharing!

Jaye, if nothing else I'm sure my swap buddy will get a laugh out of it..should have taken a photo but I didn't...

Well a bath and relaxation is called for..2 more hours of weeding tonight, figure if I put 2 hrs. a night the beds might get done by September...

night/night

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Of course Faye. That's a terrific idea.

Rest well Betty. Now you can 'patiently' wait on the box that's sent to you!!

If any hasn't followed the shenanigans on Raise My Baby Swap III, check this out.. I promise you some chuckles.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1096759/

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Jaye, that video was so nice! Thanks for sharing it.

Victoria Harbour, ON

It's official, my RWB is now an American, crossed over about 11pm last night...who knows with any luck someone might get the challenge to cut off paper/tape without destroying what is inside...lol before the weekend..

hayward, CA

omg! kathy thank you!!!!

my box is full of goodies and go figure my camera batteries are as dead as a door nail
will be back tonight to share i love everything she out did herself.so many cool things!

oh lol mine might go out next week im still adding things geez

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

liz, i'm glad you liked everything

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Before the weekend, Betty? Oh my... if I know this lady... she'll be ultra shock when she gets her package! Hope she doesn't need someone to give her CPR!! Nope.. don't you worry Betty... she's pretty tough and can take happy surprise well.

Liz, you should be the first to get your RWB as you're the first to sign up!! When was that.... August 1st. of last year??

Hurry and show off what Sis Kathy got you!

This message was edited May 20, 2010 12:41 PM

Victoria Harbour, ON

Jaye it must be fun you knowing who has who???? Confident she'll like!!! lol

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Betty, Kel may pick the names, but it's me that has to do the rest here.
Yep, you could say, it's the only advantage I have!

I've never known anyone not thrilled when getting something from you, dear lady.

Counting the days to Buttertarts..

Victoria Harbour, ON

I've got that on my list of 'to do's'

hayward, CA

ok lol finally loaded the batteries

love the tee shirt and Kathy you must of been reading my mind i was looking at those table cloths, oh and the wind chimes are darling cool hat and welcome sign and the plaque and the towel and hot pad there so cute oh and look at the little statues aren't they adorable!

thank you soooo much ! this must be my lucky week i got my wonderful box and am going to get a second smooth coat fox terrier this weekend depending if they get along
but im still going to get a wire hair fox as soon as someone has a litter for sale.

Thumbnail by lizrainey
(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

Red, White, and Blue - ti - ful !!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh LIz, you'll look fabulous wearing that t-shirt...you are all set now for decorating for July 4th...

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I like those statues.
Liz, so you're prepared to be proud on July 4 in that shirt.
Good job, Sis Kathy!!

I know you're a good mama Liz. Any furkids will be so lucky to have you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images