Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: My patio farm diary, the back forty square feet: Or is it Nicko- Unlock???

Communities > Forums > Article: My patio farm diary, the back forty square feet
bookmark
Forum: Article: My patio farm diary, the back forty square feetReplies: 0, Views: 12
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Nickolock
Tifton, GA

May 18, 2010
7:06 PM

Post #7805734

From Nicko- Unlock...Let's be free. Love Liberty. God Bless America and the world. Thwart those who like Hitler try to take her away. I love gardening. Perhaps we should all plant Victory Gardens like in WWII to ease the strain on the pocketbook of shopping today with all those prices. I have planted twelve patio 5 gallon containers with tomatoes mostly Rainbow Heirloom types which I grew from seed I got in the mail, but also trying Patio, and Solar Fire Hybrids because I live in a very hot climate where I understand Solar Fire will set fruit even in 90 degree plus heat. It is a variety from the Univ. of Florida tests. So far it has some small green fruits already, I bought the plant from Bonnie plants at Wal-Mart and so it was nearly blooming when I got it. Will try to return to let you know how my little experiment goes. I also have fruits coming along on the Patio and the Yellow Pear Heirloom I got also from Bonnie plants.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: My patio farm diary, the back forty square feet Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
inspirational Dutchlady1 6 Nov 9, 2008 10:54 AM
love the sugary! onewish1 4 Nov 10, 2008 10:01 PM
Nice phicks 1 Nov 9, 2008 11:02 AM
great article, gram vossner 1 Nov 9, 2008 11:01 AM
Wonderful article Aunt_A 1 Nov 9, 2008 10:57 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America