Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Pepper Mis-Hap

Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

A few weeks ago the wind took a tray of my seedlings, I thought most of them were gonners until these started to grow. Should I leave them where they are or should I try to re-plant them to where they should have gone :>) Thanks for any advice.
Christine

Thumbnail by jasminesmom
Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

This is what happened :>(

Thumbnail by jasminesmom
Calgary, Canada

Since they are small plants still, I think you could do either and be successful.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I'd definitely replant them. I don't think they'll have enough root room in the cinderblocks, and you might have to water them alot more since the cinder blocks (in my experience) tend to suck up the water.

Sparta , TN(Zone 7a)

I think I would put them where you intended them to go while they could grow there and do well they are still small enough to move and plant in a better place where they will do better and produce more.

Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

I left them where they were just to see how they would do since I had other plants doing well.
It turns out they werent peppers at all LOL.. They are Mexican Sunflower Bush. And since I have so many of them growing already I'm going to leave the ones in the cinder block for something to talk about :>) Thanks for your replies
Christine

Thumbnail by jasminesmom

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.