Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Swan Island Dahlia sale

clinton, MI(Zone 5b)

Swan Island has a 30% off sale on all of their dahlias using code Hurry30.

It's a little late in the season, but I ordered some anyway:)

I ordered yesterday, and they shipped the same day.

Boise, ID

I have to stay off that site until at least June 5th because I have no self control..

This message was edited May 22, 2010 5:50 PM

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 10a)

Me too. I ordered Midnight Dancer, Neon Splendor, Ooh Lala. I contemplated the new intros because of the discount, but still couldn't bring myself to spend the money.

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

I had a shopping cart full tomorrow but decided not to. I might look at them again today and see what happens...LOL. According to my friend I need an intervention...hahaha

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I will not look..... I will not look.... I will not look....

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I looked. I saw. I ordered.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I looked, then saw what's growing in the basement, did not order.

Boise, ID

I had Bed Head, Oregon Reign, and Iceberg in my shopping cart and was all set and closed the browser. That was a close one.

I'm convinced this is a conspiracy to get me to look again. I'll bring up all the dahlias from the basement to harden them off and hope that cures me.

Boise, ID

Hye pirl, you should check it out I heard they have some pretty cool dahlias over there on that site for cheaper than they are usually sold for.

...and here I thought you were a friend.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Look at this!!!!!!! Who can resist?
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/166445/

Boise, ID

I'm a sucker for the dahlias with dark colored edges, next year I will attempt to track down a Barbara Hardisty Kantor for my collection. Hopefully Lady Darlene with hold me over for this year.

Annie - odd as it is I do prefer Colorado Classic and have to separate my clump since it has three sprouts so I'm in heaven.

Lady Darlene is one of my favorites, Ed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.