Where to buy Angelonia carita cascade "deep purple" online?

Taylors, SC

I saw this variety of Angelonia last year in a hanging basket at our local nursery. I hesitated and didn't buy it, and when I went back later that day it was gone. I went there yesterday and they said they didn't get any in this year. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy this online? I've looked all over the internet, and I've only been able to find it wholesale.

Thanks.

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Don't see it available anywhere either. From looking at the variety it looks like it has larger sized blooms similar to the Proven Winners "Angelface Series". The biggest difference is that "Angelface" Angelonias are taller at 18-24 inches and they are more upright on sturdy stems. Would be a nice alternative for a container, or in the ground, but probably not for a hanging basket. The "Angelface Series" comes in several colors and if you can't find it locally you can find it/look at it on Garden Crossings website (www.gardencrossings.com).

Jon

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Ironically Garden Crossings does have "Carita" Angelonia, but only the newest color "Carita Raspberry".

Jon

Bangkok, Thailand

www.seed-finder.com returned one source for this seed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images