Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Adding to the database

NW Indiana, IN(Zone 5a)

Hello! Help me understand about posting photos to the landscaping database. I'm uploading photos one at a time with captions and I want to be sure that they are all in one "thread". In the process, I select the photo, add the tags and then after previewing, the link at the bottom allows me to add the photo and it follows by saying "It's finished". If I want to add another photo, I looks like I have to go through the whole process again. What assures that the next photo will be in the same thread? Is it only because I chose the exact name of the thread that the previous photo was put under? Thanks in advance for a reply!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

What you're doing is fine--all your pics should show up within your existing landscape. If you ever end up on a screen where it's asking you to name your landscape, then that means you're starting a new project. But as long as you're in your existing landscape and are adding pictures it'll all stay together.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.