Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Winridge
Cleburne, TX

June 3, 2010
1:46 PM

Post #7855784

As a new member to Dave's Garden I wanted to post photos of the beautiful garden that my husband has poured his heart and soul into. He has actually turned our old mare pasture into Paradise. Every time I turn around he has an exciting new project that he is working on. It started in late July of 2008 and has transformed into an amazing garden in a very short period of time. In just the short time since we started it, it has become a home to many birds, squirrels, and butterflies and a place that touches my very soul. It has transformed our lives, made us more appreciative of nature and the beauty of outdoors. I have added a few of the photos from the beginning and will continue to add photos of additions as time goes on. Welcome to our garden, it will always be a work in progress...

Thumbnail by Winridge
Click the image for an enlarged view.

psd1364
Tyler, TX

June 5, 2010
5:09 AM

Post #7860357

Beautiful
dellrose
The Ozarks, MO
(Zone 5b)

June 7, 2010
4:47 AM

Post #7865956

Gorgeous...would love to see more photos of your garden.

edited to say I found the rest of the photos and I am in awe of your gardens!

This message was edited Jun 7, 2010 6:57 AM
Winridge
Cleburne, TX

June 7, 2010
6:52 PM

Post #7868378

Thanks dellrose,
I am just learning how to navigate thru Dave's Garden site. I am so glad you liked the photos of our garden. My husband is constantly looking for new projects in the garden and coming up with wonderful ideas. We just love working in it, and watching it take on a life of its own. I am looking forward to seeing it as it matures. If you ever find your way to the Cleburne, Texas area, please come by. We love showing our garden and talking to other garden enthusiasts.
art_n_garden
Colorado Springs, CO
(Zone 6a)

June 13, 2010
2:27 PM

Post #7885352

Seriously, wow.
What part of Texas is Cleburne?
Winridge
Cleburne, TX

July 11, 2010
4:24 PM

Post #7960868

Cleburne is in North Texas, one hour south of Fort Worth. If you ever find yourself in our area, we always love to show the garden and talk plants!
bananna18
Colleyville, TX
(Zone 8a)

August 29, 2011
4:23 PM

Post #8783696

You have a beautiful garden. I love all the hardscape.I can't believe it is only 2 years old. Congrats! I hear you are featured in Neil Sperry's magazine.

Sheila_FW

Sheila_FW
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 5, 2011
3:11 PM

Post #8794852

Having had the pleasure of touring your garden earlier this year, I can really appreciate the "work in progress" pictures that you have here. I never posted those pictures I took because I knew the article was in process. It is a massive garden and goes on and on...a new surprize around each corner!

Valsflowers
Litchfield Park, AZ

September 18, 2011
8:39 AM

Post #8813356

Wow, how beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I love that posted pictured of before and after as well as the different seasons.

This message was edited Sep 18, 2011 8:40 AM
Nefitara
Port Richey, FL
(Zone 9a)

October 5, 2011
10:11 AM

Post #8837050

I love it! It looks amazing. I especially love that little brick house with the wooden door, very nice. I had fun looking through your photos :)

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: Winridge Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
How fun and inviting NuSu 0 Mar 29, 2012 8:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America