Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Seeking GH or Nursery Center near Madisonville TN

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Left all my supplies behind when we moved. I need to find a source for Pro-Mix Potting soil or any other brand a pro grower would use.

Also need the common black nursery pots in 3 or 5 gal size. Used would be OK I could easly disinfect them.

It is taking forever ;-(( for us to get settled in and any ideas would be greatly appreciated .

TIA,
~s

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Wish I could help you, but I am way on the other side of TN. Maybe Terry will come along and know of somewhere. Not sure who all is in your area.
Good luck - and keep us posted on how it is going.

Madisonville is approx between Knoxville & Chattanooga.

It is so hard to find my garden needs here I finally gave up
and ordered a gallon of Fish Emulsion from EBay.

Man O Man ............. I do hope they package it well or the poor UPS truck will reek.

Hopefully by next year I will have my bearings and know what is where :-))

Sparta , TN(Zone 7a)

Around Cleavland Tn is good , Athens TN good,

Sarge

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Do you not have a Home Depot or Lowe's in your area Scoot ?

Thanks Sarge .......... seems like a lot of them have gone under :-(
which is understandable nowadays.
My best friends live in Cleveland and Riceville ............. no help there except I can get all the bunny poop I could ever want .................... lol

Bonnie ,
I have visited Lowes in Athens ..... Gosh what a disappointment over the HomeDepots I used to shop at before we moved. No Lowes closeby up there so DD and I always thought we were really missing out on something ............ judging from the commercials on HGTV. hmmmmph !

I'll jus keep on truckin'
~s

Thumbnail by scooterbug
Sparta , TN(Zone 7a)

Guess that leaves Chatt town or Knox for ya Brother ... it would be a long trip for you to Mc Minnville Tn and Cookeville Tn.

Sarge

like the Kitty

mine wants the kity Nip lol

Thumbnail by Ret_Sgt_Yates

thanks brother

scooterbug

Thumbnail by scooterbug

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.