Seeking GH or Nursery Center near Madisonville TN

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Left all my supplies behind when we moved. I need to find a source for Pro-Mix Potting soil or any other brand a pro grower would use.

Also need the common black nursery pots in 3 or 5 gal size. Used would be OK I could easly disinfect them.

It is taking forever ;-(( for us to get settled in and any ideas would be greatly appreciated .

TIA,
~s

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Wish I could help you, but I am way on the other side of TN. Maybe Terry will come along and know of somewhere. Not sure who all is in your area.
Good luck - and keep us posted on how it is going.

Madisonville is approx between Knoxville & Chattanooga.

It is so hard to find my garden needs here I finally gave up
and ordered a gallon of Fish Emulsion from EBay.

Man O Man ............. I do hope they package it well or the poor UPS truck will reek.

Hopefully by next year I will have my bearings and know what is where :-))

Sparta , TN(Zone 7a)

Around Cleavland Tn is good , Athens TN good,

Sarge

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Do you not have a Home Depot or Lowe's in your area Scoot ?

Thanks Sarge .......... seems like a lot of them have gone under :-(
which is understandable nowadays.
My best friends live in Cleveland and Riceville ............. no help there except I can get all the bunny poop I could ever want .................... lol

Bonnie ,
I have visited Lowes in Athens ..... Gosh what a disappointment over the HomeDepots I used to shop at before we moved. No Lowes closeby up there so DD and I always thought we were really missing out on something ............ judging from the commercials on HGTV. hmmmmph !

I'll jus keep on truckin'
~s

Thumbnail by scooterbug
Sparta , TN(Zone 7a)

Guess that leaves Chatt town or Knox for ya Brother ... it would be a long trip for you to Mc Minnville Tn and Cookeville Tn.

Sarge

like the Kitty

mine wants the kity Nip lol

Thumbnail by Ret_Sgt_Yates

thanks brother

scooterbug

Thumbnail by scooterbug

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.