Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Seed Trading: WANTED: Butterfly and hummingbird attracting plant seeds.

Communities > Forums > Seed Trading
bookmark
Forum: Seed TradingReplies: 0, Views: 33
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Roly0217

Roly0217
Miami, FL
(Zone 10b)

June 14, 2010
10:40 AM

Post #7887708

Hello everybody !!!! I want to attract more butteflies and hopefully some hummingbirds into my backyard but have no plants yet other than some small passion vines which are being eaten by the Gulf Fritillaries caterpillars and then some Butterfly weeds (Asclepias tuberosa) which I got from Home Depot yesterday. Since I can't afford to get a bunch of plants I will appreciate and seeds or plants that I could get. I can pay postage with no problems. My goal is to have a nice garden for the winged creatures. I would like anything that can grow in the South Florida heat and doesn't need to be watered daily. I do my best to water every morning but in between school and work and shores around the house I might skip one day. Anything will be appreciated. Thank you very much !!!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Seed Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My seeds Holly 7 Dec 7, 2010 4:21 AM
wanted orange coneflower SEEDLADY 22 Aug 31, 2007 5:28 AM
Have: Primula Elatior, Mesembryanthemum, Cuphea Ignea babalu 9 May 3, 2010 10:57 AM
looking for mimosa tree seeds (pods) jishro 53 Jan 20, 2011 5:03 PM
Another source for SASE seeds Terry 32 Jun 7, 2011 8:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America