Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Does Money Grow On Trees?: Lunaria

Communities > Forums > Article: Does Money Grow On Trees?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Does Money Grow On Trees?Replies: 2, Views: 23
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
omasuziq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 14, 2010
1:53 PM

Post #7888257

Joyce, thanks for your memories. Certainly sounds as though your folks had the "Good cop, bad cop" thing down pat. I'm sure you and your siblings learned important lessons from both. Lunaria are great, trouble-free plants and along with yarrow and Chinese lanterns make a wonderful autumn dried arrangement. Thanks again.
Suzanne
sassygranng
Milwaukee, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 14, 2010
6:56 PM

Post #7889192

Enjoyed your article on money trees .Now where to get seeds? My aunt use to grow chinese lanterns those were also nice and dry them and put in vase and bring to grandmothers house thanks for the menories also!!!!!
omasuziq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 15, 2010
2:07 PM

Post #7891291

To sassygranng - Sign on quickly to gardadore's posting today (6/15) on lunaria. There are some folks who are willing to share seeds. Apparently, these are no longer generally available on the Web, although I wonder whether you might find some at your local nursery. I have neither seeds nor plants now, otherwise I would definitely offer to send you some.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Does Money Grow On Trees? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful Lunaria Jax4ever 13 Sep 24, 2007 4:31 PM
Lunaria Sass10 1 Sep 24, 2007 12:07 AM
The Money Tree pupilpropogtr 1 Sep 25, 2007 10:09 AM
THE MONEY TREE FLASHKY 4 Jun 19, 2010 3:21 PM
ELEPHANT EARS...LEAVE OUT OR TAKE IN KY FLASHKY 2 Aug 24, 2010 11:01 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America