2010 Pond Pictures

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Nothing much has changed since 2009, but a few things around it always move around, much like other ponders I guess! Thought of sharing how it looks now. I added the stone feature. Wanted to stock some stones some of them quartz and white. There was an unused tire planter lying around and this came in as a stone holder. I've put plastic underneath to prevent grass from growing through the stones. I've checked growth of hyacinths too much as it quickly covers up the surface. I had allowed it to grow in summer and now I've removed most of them except in the area what I call a bog which is not exactly a bog. I've later covered the stones in the tire with a mesh to prevent any mischievous children visiting my house to take it out and throw them into the pond. I've removed the round stones there and kept elsewhere.

Thumbnail by Dinu
Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Viewed from the other side - as it looked in May.

Thumbnail by Dinu
Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Mostly those red fish are in along with some guppies, tiger fish and a few tetras. All smaller variety. If I keep bigger ones, the tiny ones are gobbled up. This is my fear.

Thumbnail by Dinu
Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

March, it flowered in good number. Also the hyacinths adding some colour to the pond view.

Thumbnail by Dinu
Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

The sun shone on the lovely lilies! Also in March. Now in June, the sun is hiding behind clouds almost 24x7!

Thumbnail by Dinu

Dinu

Very, very nice. I really like it since some of your plants have grown up.

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Beautiful Dinu!

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Thanks.

Phoenix, AZ

Gorgeous!

Lilburn, GA

I love it, Dinu!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.