Mcrochet^_^
Quilter5bdsr^_^
DDbyDeb ^_^
Froggies_Girl ^_^
Qwilter ^_^
Heavenscape ^_^
Dimmer ^_^
Samigal ^_^

Please post pics of what you have received!

This message was edited Jun 22, 2010 2:30 PM

This message was edited Jul 3, 2010 11:16 AM

This message was edited Jul 4, 2010 1:08 PM

Thumbnail by heavenscape
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the new room Jaye, My box is on the porch, waiting on the mailman. My buddy should have it in a few days!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I've said time and time again, how great Betty's talent is!
Give me paint by numbers and I'll still be missing some!! Maybe I should stick with abstract or just plain stick figures.

Certainly, we have great artists here. Deb, do you sell your work?

Going to do the only creative process I do best.. cutting fabrics :D

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Hello to all. so hot here. Going outside makes one think they are melting.
Betty if I could paint like that, I would stay "carried away". All so beautiful. LOL, I too know what you could do with that tray.
Faye

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thanks for the compliments and again I have to say it's NOT talent, there is a process, once you know the process you are off and running....

My kids have so many painted pieces and asked that I give them no more mom please! heavy on the NO MORE!!! lol

Then we went from outside decor, then to stained glass and again I get NO MORE sooo unless it's something I can use I don't paint...

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

I HAVE A BOX!!!!!

It was waiting for me when I got home. I have a couple things I MUST do so need to be patient & wait to open it.
I packed the camera last weekend & have yet to unpack it.

I will be back to tell all what I have!!!!!

Betty, I need some sun porch windows painted so, when you get down to FL, you have to plan that into your trip!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Looking forward to seeing what was in your box..

I'll just put that in my dayplanner...'paint windows for Qwilter'

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

I'm late in getting my swap out, as usual. Hoping to get it out tomorrow. I did my short walk over to city hall to get liscense for dogs so that is out of the way. My Sami needs to have a couple back teeth pulled, so she is going to have to get a job to help pay for her medical. Costs more in vet bills than I pay for medical.

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Drum roll ....... my box from Jaye is open & I have GOODIES eveywhere.
It is all beautious!!!!! A heart shaped, flag painted bird house; weathervane; towel; oven glove; welcome sign; angel............ I'll find that camera & get some pics.

Again, Jaye, it is all LOVELY!!!!! And I'm so glad my wait is over. I'm off Fri so will find perfect spots for everything.

Oh yea, did you notice the manufacture date on the box? July - how appropriate!!!!!

hayward, CA

yaaay my box is at its destination!
should recieve it today :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Could it be me Liz....????

I have all my USA patriotic 4th of July decorations out on back deck, including the beautiful butterfly house you painted in R/W/B..too pretty..

Best I go purchase some Canada Day flags and decor or someone will be calling me a traitor to my own country...

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

I need to check but I think another box will be delivered today also.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hmmmmmmm

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

My box finally went out today for my buddy. I think the post office should come to me, like that is going to happen. She should get it toward the end of next week, and hope she likes it.

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

I got a box!!!! OMG It is ALL totally awesome!!!....I hate to torment you...but camera is in room where baby is sleeping, so I can not do photo's now :(

I have an appointment in the morning, if I have enough time after that.... before I have to go to work I will take some photos, and post....

THANKS MUCH BUDDY !!!♥♥♥

Victoria Harbour, ON

Pegi, you say it should arrive by the end of next week, yikes, long time travelling, perhaps the reason is it's crossing the USA/Canadian border? shake you head girls, you can't blame me for asking...lol

NO Betty, we can't blame you for asking. LOL

Ok Y'all the lovely Marion aka Mad M aka abbisgranma was My buddy!!

here is a group shot, plates and napkins and stars ...oh my ♪♫♪
an eagle, WOW...RWB paper.....a bandanna ^_^...a painted slate !!

and look at the lovely "maid M" card !!!!

Thumbnail by barefootT

a close up of the eagle ^_^

Thumbnail by barefootT

also beautiful plant stakes, a flag, a heart, a star !!

Thumbnail by barefootT
Victoria Harbour, ON

Double wow wee...you are all set for July 4th that's for sure..especially love the eagle..

all goes great with my table cloth don't Ya think??!!!??

Thumbnail by barefootT
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

You got some treasures there Thunder!! It seems Maid M. knows exactly what you'd like!!

Errrr.. Maid M, you broke your own record in getting swaps out on time. Will this be a new trend?

This message was edited Jun 18, 2010 2:26 PM

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

My turn for a drum-roll and 76 Trombones! Oh My Heavens, Liz, what a wonderful box just chocked full of Red, White and Blue! Yes, it arrived yesterday but hubby didn't tell me til today.

She sent so much y'all this is going to have to be in 3 parts.....

Part 1
Flag spritzer bottle
OPI Red, White, Blue and Clear nail polish and acrylic tips. I've used OPI nail polish for years and is the best I've ever tried.
2 neat battery-operated votives
Cobalt Blue Glass hummingbird feeder -- yeah, it feeds my glass obsession and the hummers will drink in style.
RWB hand-crocheted scrubber
and a metal "Bless Our Home --- USA" wall hanging that reminds me of a huge old-fashioned Coca-Cola bottle cap. I started collecting Primitives two years ago and have nothing like it :)

This message was edited Jun 18, 2010 5:49 PM

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

Part 2
Flip Flops Liz embellished with eyelash yarn she crocheted around the straps -- love these and they fit perfectly!
Blinking "Star" necklace and strads of Mardi Gras beads
2 USA and 2 '76 mini flags, just the right size for potted plants
Beverage koozie in the shape of a T-shirt -- LOL I've already used it
Very sweet hand-written note telling me she made the flip-flops and scrubber, and wait til you see the dishtowel dress.........coming right up.

Part 3
3 "Stars and Stripes" kitchen towels
2 Patriotic paper lanterns, one large and one small I'll hang on our back porch for 4th of July
And a hand-sewn Dishtowel Dress.....a more detailed shot will follow.

Guess this is really Part 4...LOL but wanted all of you to see the time and details Liz put into my adorable Dishtowel Dress with its Coin buttons, delicate lace trim, and tiny red bows.

Liz, I've never had an opportunity to sent to you and this is the first package I've received from you. You totally outdid yourself and I'm SO pleased with the items you picked for me. BTW, I lived in Burlingame from 1989 - 1993. It's a small, small World after all. Thank you very much for making my day and our 4th of July a happier festive occasion!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Now how creative is that? wow, Liz, you sure know how to send a R/W/B...I'm sure each and every item will be cherished...

hayward, CA

oh i'll be back dh is hungry,

but the nails are for playing and designing your own style of polish designs lol

Ah hem Jaye, don't know about what the future holds!!!! LOL

Gotcha, Liz. Really do appreciate your thoughtful gifts!

LOL.....I wondered about that comment too, Maid M!

FOTV, I am notoriously known for being late sending out my swap items. However, you know the saying "always save the best for last!" LOL

This message was edited Jun 19, 2010 10:58 AM

hayward, CA

ok cant walk now over stuffed lol

fotv, glad you liked everything enjoy, how funny one town away from where we live.
yep were hoping one day to get out of this state and live the more quiet country living
never thought i would say that in my life!

quiet country living would love some of that....when we moved here over 10 years ago we moved into the country.....but it has been so developed...not country any more.....

Well I can tell you it is nice but not quiet!! The nights are full of owls, noises from the lake, frogs ...well you get the picture. Seriously, it is a noise that is soothing and I get so that I dread going into town more and more every day.

Happy Father's Day to all the Hubbies of you Ladies.

Marion, those noises would be most welcome :) Its neighbors cars driving by with radios so loud my windows shake at 3 am that I do not like!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Liz.. the towel is beautiful!!! So are the flip flops!! You are so talented!! Goodness.. you, Betty and Deb should open a craft store!
So, Susan, you truly had 2 nice surprises, back to back. Your Coral bell and this unexpected treasure trove.
You must be doing something good to be getting such lovelies!!

Living the quiet country life here too, until plowing and harvesting time comes around. There's a huge tobacco field across from us, and if not for the heavy machineries, the rest of the year's pretty calm.
No wait..... hunting season affected us too. I rather the sound of machineries than the high powered rifles going off!

Yes, Happy Fathers' Day to papas of you ladies and of course your DHs.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Love the package you got! very nice, and that towel is so adorable!

Occasionally we do hear sounds from the highway but not very often. We did have a startling noise one night and not a clue as to what made it--sounds like a very angry large cat hissing then most piercing scream you have heard. Kim and I both woke from a rather sound sleep with goose bumps all over us. Might have been a bobcat or some think it was a coyote.

Happy Birthday, Liz! Hope you have a wonderful day and year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.