Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Aunt Bett's Pleurisy Root: Butterfly weed: First love then relief

Communities > Forums > Article: Aunt Bett's Pleurisy Root: Butterfly weed
bookmark
Forum: Article: Aunt Bett's Pleurisy Root: Butterfly weedReplies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

June 21, 2010
8:43 AM

Post #7907372

Hi Sharon, The butterfly weed looks very nice in bloom with a pretty orange color that could brighten up any day. There is always something to be said for first time feelings that come out just as strong as the healing powers of the flower. I have one picture of my raspberry bush that is just starting to form raspberries with just a slight tinge of red on them. With the warm weather lately my pumpkin is starting to make some headway but the seeding I did just recently has not shown up yet. I am hoping it will soon. enjoy the picture.

Thumbnail by 3pmp
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

June 22, 2010
8:25 AM

Post #7910103

Looking good, Alan!! Very good.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Aunt Bett's Pleurisy Root: Butterfly weed Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
A Handsome Plant oldkate 8 Jun 15, 2010 7:12 PM
Butterfly weed gloria125 5 Jun 21, 2010 8:03 AM
What a great story! Bookerc1 8 Jun 18, 2010 8:53 PM
Plants & Handsome Men Petalpants 1 Jun 15, 2010 9:35 PM
Wouldn't it be funny . . . cybercrone 1 Jun 22, 2010 8:24 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America