Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Georgia Gardening: Zoysia grass

Communities > Forums > Georgia Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Georgia GardeningReplies: 2, Views: 42
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
TulipLady
Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 3, 2010
7:40 AM

Post #7940081

My Zoysia grass in backyard has not been treated well (by me) and I now have a large section not doing so well. More shaded than the rest. I am looking for Zoysia grass SOD. Is there anybody who knows where to get some without having to buy 1 whole pallet (=500 sq. ft) ??? I need maybe 5 rolls of sod.
I have been calling for days, seed if I wanted it I cannot even get anywhere anymore. AND is very expensive.
All help/advice is welcome. Thanks
chris_lcf530
Peachtree City, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 3, 2010
12:42 PM

Post #7940661

Coby, Pike's sells Zoysia by the piece. :)
TulipLady
Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 5, 2010
8:52 PM

Post #7946332

You're kidding??? I'll check it out tomorrow immediately!!!
We've been on roller coaster of unexpected things happening here. Most "exiting " of which was the huge sink hole in our newly paved area just above the pool. So Daine's been working on that for last 2 weeks. Seems repaired, also the sunken pavers are fixed now, and he replaced 2 metal posts supporting the screened in porch, totally rusted on bottom and we couldn't chance it any longer! Sooooo, the grass was put on back burner a bit. I might just get enough to repair the biggest spots. I just don't feel like working with a full (approx 500 sq. ft) of grass sod.
How are things with you?

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Georgia Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Favorite Local Nursery? violabird 23 Apr 17, 2007 9:17 PM
Corn Gluten Meal SusanCalvert 10 Aug 11, 2009 7:40 PM
wild roses teateacher 11 Jun 1, 2007 4:31 PM
Grass out, Moss in soupcon 15 May 14, 2008 4:28 PM
powdery mildew remedies soupcon 4 May 31, 2007 3:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America