Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Zoysia grass

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

My Zoysia grass in backyard has not been treated well (by me) and I now have a large section not doing so well. More shaded than the rest. I am looking for Zoysia grass SOD. Is there anybody who knows where to get some without having to buy 1 whole pallet (=500 sq. ft) ??? I need maybe 5 rolls of sod.
I have been calling for days, seed if I wanted it I cannot even get anywhere anymore. AND is very expensive.
All help/advice is welcome. Thanks

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

Coby, Pike's sells Zoysia by the piece. :)

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

You're kidding??? I'll check it out tomorrow immediately!!!
We've been on roller coaster of unexpected things happening here. Most "exiting " of which was the huge sink hole in our newly paved area just above the pool. So Daine's been working on that for last 2 weeks. Seems repaired, also the sunken pavers are fixed now, and he replaced 2 metal posts supporting the screened in porch, totally rusted on bottom and we couldn't chance it any longer! Sooooo, the grass was put on back burner a bit. I might just get enough to repair the biggest spots. I just don't feel like working with a full (approx 500 sq. ft) of grass sod.
How are things with you?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.