Photo by Melody
We want to hear from you! Please take this short, anonymous survey to help us improve the DG home page.

Cameras and Photography: I goofed , I think

Communities > Forums > Cameras and Photography
Forum: Cameras and PhotographyReplies: 1, Views: 74
Add to Bookmarks
Dahlonega, GA

July 4, 2010
5:36 PM

Post #7943429

I have a Cannon point & shoot . I took a coupla pic this afternoon and was going to post . Plugged it in , turned it on , and while I was waiting for it to read my pic , I made a mistake and hit browse on the puter .I hurried up and turned it off and now I can't get it to read my pictures so I can post . I hope I didn't break something . Any suggestions ? Also , while I was snapping the pictures, the hand that shakes was on the viewer. The book that comes with it takes it for granted that all us newbies know the terminology that they use
Powder Springs, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 4, 2010
7:05 PM

Post #7943614

Try it again. Make sure you have enough battery juice to do the upload. If that doesn't work, remove the card and plug it into your computer (provided your computer has memory card slots or you have a USB memory card reader). Hopefully one of these methods will work for you. I'm assuming you have an OS that supports USB since it sounds like you've done this before.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Cameras and Photography Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the photo forum! dave 34 May 3, 2013 10:18 AM
My tractor and I, Part II dave 52 Sep 27, 2009 7:18 PM
Spring Spring! and my bowling ball! nicole_in_nc 6 Apr 21, 2010 3:35 PM
Riesentraube tomatoes dave 4 Feb 9, 2008 3:25 AM
It's a Bird...It's a Plane....It's Superdave! gardenwife 27 Nov 18, 2007 7:53 PM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America