Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Swaps, Trades and Giveaways: CLOSED: Unique way to display your flowers- 4rooted cuts/plants

Communities > Forums > Swaps, Trades and Giveaways
bookmark
Forum: Swaps, Trades and GiveawaysReplies: 7, Views: 157
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
janemarierose
Utica, NY
(Zone 4b)

July 8, 2010
4:17 PM

Post #7953365

Unique way to display your flowers- looking 4rooted cuttings or rooted plants
I am a 2nd year Gardener...mostly container gardening and since I do not have plants to trade... I am offering my unique abilities of the textile world...

I'm looking for rooted cuttings and or rooted plants...I am in zone5

This is a ceramic ball that I drill a hole in , it holds water...and great for that perfect flower head! The Amber hand caress the ceramic ball and make a statement!!
janemarierose
Utica, NY
(Zone 4b)

July 8, 2010
4:32 PM

Post #7953411

ooppps forgot the pic!

Thumbnail by janemarierose
Click the image for an enlarged view.

txaggiegal
Belton, TX

July 8, 2010
5:02 PM

Post #7953483

It is beautiful...can you give Size?
ehignutt
Millville, NJ

July 8, 2010
5:17 PM

Post #7953532

That's gorgeous! What types of plants are you looking for? Anything specific in mind?
janemarierose
Utica, NY
(Zone 4b)

July 8, 2010
5:35 PM

Post #7953587

hey there,,,

The ceramic ball is 10 1/2 inches around... the hole is more than a 1/4 inch but less than 1/2 round in the center on the ball to hold a flower stem...or several flower stems depending on the circumference of the stem...the hand is 9 inches long excluding the base, 13 inches including the hand base...

JM

mom2goldens
Carmel, IN
(Zone 5b)

July 8, 2010
6:57 PM

Post #7953808

How beautiful! What types of plants/cuttings are you looking for?
janemarierose
Utica, NY
(Zone 4b)

July 8, 2010
7:16 PM

Post #7953855

I'm looking for a "be-backer" (be back next year)
Something interesting?
something hot pink?
something bright royal blue?
Whatever it is ,,it has to have roots...I am having a hard time with this rooting stuff...even with machine a cloning machine and my seedling got leggy and then died...
I know I should give up gardening...lol

JM
janemarierose
Utica, NY
(Zone 4b)

July 9, 2010
10:26 AM

Post #7955072

Ya know Some in my family say I should give up gardening cuz of my growing abilities,,,and when asked what i am looking for in a plant in a trade...??? Something that makes me happy! Something that makes me smile when i have that morning coffee in the morning just looking around at all my treasures... I purchased this this beardtongue in a bright pink color...I was soo happy everymorning ,,,but it is not in bloom any more... I love daisies but something other that white or yellow...I have every color in yarrow...I just love yarrow! simpltin" I am..I was so thrilled to get a chinese latern plant...i'm looking for one they call a money tree plant? So that is just alttle about me

Oh i love carnations...The big one you get from the florist shop...would love those!

jm

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new swap forum! Terry 19 Jan 2, 2013 10:29 AM
CLOSED: Illinois pick up Cheryl_IL 0 Apr 6, 2007 1:57 PM
CLOSED: Anyone have Elvis Prestley Stamp to swap for Marilyn Monroe Gourd 5 Apr 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Spring Cleaning Gardening books, pots, and other items. rose318 54 Nov 26, 2008 1:12 AM
A few cookbooks JenFrazier 1 Apr 30, 2007 1:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America