Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Landscape: High Altitude Garden: Love it!!!

Communities > Forums > Landscape: High Altitude Garden
bookmark
Forum: Landscape: High Altitude GardenReplies: 1, Views: 70
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mpwifey
Colorado Springs, CO

July 21, 2010
7:13 PM

Post #7987117

Whats the plant the hummingbird is on and the purple plants draping over the wall? I am trying to create a himmingbird/butterfly garden in my yard. I plan on digging out the grass in the front yard in acouple years and putting a really small field of flowers in its place. trying to decide what plant to choose though, since it will be planted under and almond tree most likly, though the almond tree will just be a small sapling at the time.
mpwifey
Colorado Springs, CO

July 21, 2010
7:17 PM

Post #7987122

lol, nevermind about the plant names, i clicked on the individual pictures and saw it was on there. I planted a wildflower seed mix with catmint in in, wont know until next summer what survived, i was planning on buying penstemon too,but cant decide what kind of penstemon to get, to many beautiful choices!

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: High Altitude Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
High Altitude Garden nurah 1 Apr 2, 2011 11:33 AM
Light purple bushes greenthumb_wish 0 Jun 17, 2011 12:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America