Thumbnail by guamsorbit
Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

Morning Glory

Thumbnail by guamsorbit

T. Celestial Beacon

Thumbnail by guamsorbit
Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

Dee these are gorgeous! Is that Morning Glory similar to Cindy's Heart? It looks a little bit like it. I love the Georgia Pearl!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Loved them all, Dee. Are those Coleus behind T. Celestial Beacon? Great pictures.
Would love to see some of them together in a group picture. You have a fantastic collection. How much time do you spend on them?

Hugs,
Judy

Fallen Hero

Thumbnail by guamsorbit

Dragon's Breath

Thumbnail by guamsorbit

Thanks. That was my first bloom on Morning Glory and I thought the same thing Kristen...it sure is pretty isn't it? In person the pink is almost neon it is so bright.

Judy, I water something every day and I'm just getting proactive on pest control since I'm seeing a lot of thrip scratches on the blooms and I recently received some plants with spider mites. That plus cleaning up spent blooms so there is always something to do on a daily basis. When a plant is in bloom I'll either bring it inside or pick the bloom so I can get the most enjoyment out of it. I'll have to figure something out for photographing many more together but here is Black Dream, Curly Top and Creole Belle:

Thumbnail by guamsorbit
Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

Hi Dee,

I got a fantastic bloom on Cindy's Heart this morning. Quite brilliant actually, check it out!

Thumbnail by blupit007

She's gorgeous, Kristen. How big of a bloom is she?

Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

Early this morning I measured 8 1/2" I took another photo tonight when I got out of work... I love the look of the night shots.

Thumbnail by blupit007

Palm Springs

Thumbnail by guamsorbit

Electric Orange twins

Thumbnail by guamsorbit
(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

wowza, those electric orange twins are something else!

Huber Heights , OH(Zone 5b)

Hi D,

I have a bloom for you

Thumbnail by stplong

Also, I wanted to show you the purse that Donna made, she makes purses and sells them around town but when we seen this material she had to buy it, couldn't resist.

Thumbnail by stplong
Englewood, FL

It is georgous and so roomy. Lots of people will be wanting one made with this material.

Glad you like it Annelle, when we saw the material we thought of you.

Pretty purse!!! Your wife is talented! I used to love to sew purses and things, haven't done it in a very long time....pretty bloom too! What is it?

really Patrick...you can't post a bloom like that without telling us who she is...I'm thinking maybe Torch Song?

Donna is very talented.

oops, sorry I guess I did forget the name
"Vin Beaujolais"

My work had a 60th anniversary celbration, so I took Donna and Lexie and here's a picture of Lexie with one of the engines we make

Thumbnail by stplong

What a little sweetheart!

Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

Patrick where do you work? Is that an engine for an aircraft?

I work for Unison, it is owned by General Electric, yes that is our biggest aircraft engine that we make. They are still testing it. It was pretty awesome.

Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

Oh, thats really cool. My father, and basically my whole family work for Sikorsky Aircraft here in CT. That is why I ask. Do you do mostly aircraft? Or do you manufacture other things as well?

we do the fuel systems, for the engine.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images