Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Carolina Gardening: Is anyone beside me having to resign on every morning?

Communities > Forums > Carolina Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Carolina GardeningReplies: 0, Views: 32
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

July 28, 2010
10:40 AM

Post #8002352

For 2 days in a row when I click on Dave's the ad page comes up and I have to resign in. IS this happening to anyone else?

All my flowers look bad. We have had to much heat.
My back yard has a new septic system and is barren as they took out all my flower garden that DEAR Hubby said would not be touched. No more hosta,lavender and rosemary. I think its buried under ground by the huge pipes they put in.
I dug up the roses and spider wart from one bed but would have dug the other up if I had know what was going on.

I want a herb garden maybe Bonjon will come down in the fall and help me dig.

AND DON'T FORGET TO MARK DOWN 2nd WEEK END IN MARCH 2011 FOR A ROUND-UP AT MY PLACE.

Oh yeah garlic, I thought it formed on the ends of the stems after the plant flowered. My elephant garlic I planted in the fall last year is dying.

This message was edited Jul 28, 2010 12:42 PM

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Carolina Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Helllo Snoutherner 16 Apr 13, 2007 8:22 PM
Beautiful day Rosykay 14 Mar 20, 2009 11:32 PM
Flame azalea spartacusaby 20 Jun 21, 2007 4:17 AM
What is it? CarolinaTracer 6 May 5, 2007 1:05 PM
Hardiness success stories Tropicanna 102 Oct 16, 2007 7:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America