Look out bass !!

Mentor, OH

This is Bryan, my eight year old great-nephew. He caught three nice bass last night . They were between 16 and 20 inches long. We didn't have a scale so I don't know how much they weighed. He also caught several dozen nice bluegills. The lake is really weeded over with a lot of lily pads making it tough to land them. I think he is going to make a good fisherman.

Thumbnail by psudan
Mentor, OH

Here's another one.

Thumbnail by psudan
Mentor, OH

And one more. If you ever start getting tired or bored with hunting or fishing, take a young kid along and live the experience through their eyes. It will definitely rejuvenate your spirit.

Thumbnail by psudan
Northern, IN

Right on..!!

I'll only add to that "or take him camping in the woods".

Dave

Sparta , TN(Zone 7a)

the looks on a kids face are priceless when they catch a fish like those.LoL

Sarge

Fort Wayne, IN

Great pictures, I'll bet he had the time of his life. What did he catch them with?

Mentor, OH

acts, earlier in the year we use plastic worms and some top water lures. When it's weeded over like it is now we live night crawlers or minnows and drop them into the small areas between the weeds. The hard part is trying to "horse" them out when you hook one. The steelhead are at the mouths of the creeks now waiting for some high water to start their spawning run. I hope to get him out soon for that.

Fort Wayne, IN

Enjoying the time of his life...priceless memories.. Love watching my grandkids pull in lunkers.

Sioux Falls, SD

what a cute little guy! nice fish!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.