Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Fun feature: Ask-a-Gardener: Firecracker Zinnia

Communities > Forums > Article: Fun feature: Ask-a-Gardener
bookmark
Forum: Article: Fun feature: Ask-a-GardenerReplies: 0, Views: 69
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
sojournertoo
Granbury, TX

August 2, 2010
6:17 AM

Post #8012770

I always thought zinnias were a little tiresome (growing up poor, they were about the only flowers we had). Then many years ago I planted some Firecracker zinnias, which I believed to be the most beautimous cut flowers I'd ever seen! I put them in my memory bank for "someday I'm going to have a cutting garden and it will have Firecracker zinnias!! We travelled with my husband's job so I didn't have opportunity to fulfill my heart's desire to GROW FLOWERS. NOW, I am (hopefully) permanently located and am gardening like crazy. But I can't find Firecracker zinnia seeds. Googling usually finds anything one desires to know, but no Firecracker Zinnia seeds. Help! (And right now, in the heat of the Texas summer, it is still zinnia planting time.)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Fun feature: Ask-a-Gardener Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
But but but I love Morning Glory! bolino 8 Jul 15, 2013 9:29 AM
Rooting Surprise beachlady61 0 Aug 3, 2010 5:54 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America