Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Mountain-ash - A multifaceted Tree: Mountain Ash Tree

Communities > Forums > Article: Mountain-ash - A multifaceted Tree
bookmark
Forum: Article: Mountain-ash - A multifaceted TreeReplies: 0, Views: 11
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Cindi10
Post Falls, ID

August 4, 2010
3:07 PM

Post #8018611

Hello Todd Boland, I am new to this site. I live in the Northern Panhandle of Idaho. I was trying to find out about my to little trees that where to be Mountain Ash Trees. I uploaded a picture of one that was given to me by a friend. The leaves do not look like the pictures you have. The other tree was left to me by some small creature :). I one in the picture has full sun and my surprise tree has shade in the late afternoon. Surprise is only 1 1/2 ft. and the pictured one is 2 ft+. Are they Mountain Ash Trees? I have to tell you that my surprise tree's leaves are a little lighter in color. and are a little different, but could be the same???? Thank You, Cindi10

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Mountain-ash - A multifaceted Tree Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great article Todd! rannveig 4 Jun 9, 2009 7:48 AM
Thanks for the article Loon 6 Aug 4, 2010 3:28 PM
MOUNTAIN ASH kaffsmom 1 Jul 8, 2009 9:10 PM
Mountain Ash papa1 0 Sep 26, 2011 10:49 AM
Quebec seedling - in New York State delbertyoung56m 0 Nov 10, 2011 4:14 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America