Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Vegetables: What Garden/Backyard Visitors Have You Had This Year?

Communities > Forums > Beginner Vegetables
bookmark
Forum: Beginner VegetablesReplies: 67, Views: 614
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

August 29, 2010
3:45 AM

Post #8068239

After running into a couple of photogenic amphibians the past few days, I'm curious to see what other unexpected animals people have run into this summer while working in their garden.

This first little guy is an Eastern Gray Tree Frog that I spotted at about 3 in the morning sitting on a ground-level window, eating bugs around my container plants.

Thumbnail by WonderWeasel
Click the image for an enlarged view.

WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

August 29, 2010
3:47 AM

Post #8068241

A Woodhouse's Toad (Staring contest. Me and you. Right now.)

missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

August 29, 2010
8:39 AM

Post #8068560

A peacock - no kidding.

a red fox (I think ...for sure was a fox)

an owl

a bunch of snakes but there is such a strong reaction to the sight that I can't tell you if common or rare, deadly or not (probably not).

A deer with only three legs (the 'fourth" was a limp small stump)

Two days ago a praying mantis right on my shoulder - ooooooh weeeeeee

A bunch of these

Thumbnail by missingrosie

missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

August 29, 2010
8:41 AM

Post #8068561

That photo was from 09 but I have seen these fellas/gals (how do you tell??) on my windows multiple times this summer. They show up in groups.
WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

August 29, 2010
1:32 PM

Post #8068945

Looks like you get the gray tree frogs, too! From what I've read online, the Gray Tree Frogs are sexually dimorphic, so they're kinda hard to tell the difference between. Good pic, rosie!

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

August 30, 2010
9:29 AM

Post #8070564

Uh, if I showed my pic, EVERYONE on Dave's Garden would blush!

It's of two lizards engaged in an illicit act on the lid of one of my eBuckets. Just happened to have my trusty cameraphone at the ready (I don't go to the garden without it...)

Imagine my TOTAL surprise at coming upon these two creatures entwined in the throngs of passion!

Nuff said. I hope these "thousand" words speak of one never-to-be-revealed picture!

Linda

This message was edited Aug 30, 2010 10:30 AM
missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

August 30, 2010
10:17 AM

Post #8070644

How do you know those two weren't married?

I bet you can sell that photo to a greeting card company!

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

August 30, 2010
12:08 PM

Post #8070836

I bet I could seel that photo to a lot of companies!!!
wvgirl
Aurora, WV

September 1, 2010
7:52 AM

Post #8074395

while weeding, a cute little brown toad visited me. But the biggest surprise visitors (more like residents) is a nest of 5 baby bunnies.

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

September 1, 2010
7:53 AM

Post #8074398

Um, WVgirl,
Where's the pic?
wvgirl
Aurora, WV

September 1, 2010
8:22 AM

Post #8074449

sorry, no pics. don't know how to post pics, even if I had them. This is the first time I've even posted, amazed I managed to do that--Not too computer savy. The toad went on his merry little way, the bunnies, I covered with straw to protect them from the heat. checked on them last evening since there's been no sign of the momma being around them. she must be taking care of them though, they're growing. hubby says they should be getting out on their own in a week or so.

the rabbits are such a pain, eating everything I plant, but seeing a whole nest of little ones, I just can't help but hope they make it o.k.
gmun
Chester Springs, PA

September 3, 2010
10:47 PM

Post #8079468

I guess he's not that unusual around here but interesting for me (being Scottish) and I just like the way he was perching at the top of my bamboo fencing.

Thumbnail by gmun

gmun
Chester Springs, PA

September 3, 2010
10:51 PM

Post #8079475

Have seen lots of crickets/ grasshoppers including mothers carrying the babies on her back (think I have a photo of that somewhere...), a not unexpected groundhog which was pretty brave and came quite close although he seems to have disappeared, sadly probably road kill around here, and a little rabbit has moved in and he's been a pain in the arse really - even ventured up onto the deck one night to eat some strawberries so we are now barricading the deck every night!!

Found the photo... am pretty sure it's a mother & baby...!

Thumbnail by gmun

dillansnana
Hemet, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 3, 2010
11:06 PM

Post #8079486

Just recently we have a squirrel (unusual for us), a non poisonus snake, which didn't even scare me ( big surprise), a mouse, and off course our very many lovely birds at our bird feeders every day, which give us much delight.
missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

September 4, 2010
7:19 AM

Post #8079805

GREAT PHOTOS
gmun
Chester Springs, PA

September 4, 2010
10:29 AM

Post #8080017

1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 4, 2010
7:40 PM

Post #8080800

Here's what I found when I went to put food out for the cats. I'm glad I wasn't standing up straight, I didn't see it until I shut the door I'm glad I was leaning over...if that thing had gotten caught in my hair it would have been all over.

Thumbnail by 1lisac

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

September 5, 2010
9:27 AM

Post #8081548

Banana Spider?
1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 5, 2010
10:18 AM

Post #8081610

We just call them garden spiders they are huge. The female mates, the male dies then she makes an egg sack. Every year I find the same # of dead spiders as I do egg sacks. This one is in a very awkward location. I won't go out that door, I'm afraid I'll forget and walk into it. EEKK...
Laurie19
Caledonia, OH
(Zone 5a)

September 5, 2010
9:18 PM

Post #8082630

Heres an interesting visitor, I go to dead head my rose bush and i look down and see this guy in my petunias!

Thumbnail by Laurie19

1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 6, 2010
7:55 AM

Post #8083175

It looks like its having its mugshot taken. That would surprise me for sure.
missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

September 6, 2010
7:57 AM

Post #8083185

Petunia are so tasty. And, that fella doesn't look the least bit guilty or sorry!
Laurie19
Caledonia, OH
(Zone 5a)

September 6, 2010
6:44 PM

Post #8084521

LOL yeah I think he was sorry! we took him back to the river and everyone was happy he got a free meal and a ride back home.
WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

September 6, 2010
10:49 PM

Post #8084798

Great turtle pic! I actually saw a turtle in the road the other day and (thinking it was a box turtle) stopped to move it out of the road. When I got too close, it whipped its long, scaly tail around and snapped at me (it was an alligator snapping turtle). Needless to say, he wasn't too keen on accepting help from me. I found an inch-and-a-half thick branch to kinda direct him out of harm's way, and he broke the stick in two!
Laurie19
Caledonia, OH
(Zone 5a)

September 7, 2010
8:35 AM

Post #8085260

Wow we had about the same experience with an alligator snapper, we stopped and knew what it was right away. He was a pretty good size and he would hop snap at us (My husband and I). Well we couldn't leave him there here in this part of Ohio our neighbors like to eat turtle so I didn't was that to happen Jon distracted him with a piece of cardboard and i got my hands around him in the no bite zone. We stuck him in a cardboard box and took him to the river, he was quite far from any water. And again another happy turtle.
1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 7, 2010
9:25 AM

Post #8085351

I luv to hear about other people who (help) out wildlife and animals in general. I have done this so many times then swear I won't tell anyone.
I wonder if the animals feel like they have been abducted by aliens?

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

September 7, 2010
10:44 AM

Post #8085461

I haven't had a good turtle soup since I was a little kid...

When I was five, and my uncle brought home this HUGE turtle to cook. All I remember was standing on the turtle's back after his head had been cut off. I was little enough and the turtle was big enough that he walked with me on his back...

^:-)^
Laurie19
Caledonia, OH
(Zone 5a)

September 8, 2010
10:09 PM

Post #8088406

LOL I have never had turtle soup I would like to try it but not with a turtle I have bonded with. hehe! You know I wondered the same thing you know what they are thinking. I'm almost sure its not "hey these people are helping me" Maybe something like " oh no oh no what do i do" lol
WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

September 9, 2010
12:41 AM

Post #8088483

Well, the eastern gray tree frog has returned to my back porch (this time to the water bowl I leave out next to the jelly glasses and peanuts for the orioles and blue jays); since the orioles have gone back south and the blue jays rarely (if ever) use the water bowl, it's good to see the tree frog thinks it's a spa and something is getting use out of it.

WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

September 9, 2010
12:44 AM

Post #8088488

Another pic showing the bright yellow coloring of the underside of their rear legs

Laurie19
Caledonia, OH
(Zone 5a)

September 9, 2010
9:48 PM

Post #8090279

Haha I like these! Is he coming out of a flower pot?
WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

September 9, 2010
11:23 PM

Post #8090339

It's an old dog food bowl that I use as a small bird bath... and (apparently) a frog spa.
Laurie19
Caledonia, OH
(Zone 5a)

September 10, 2010
7:24 AM

Post #8090683

No kidding! LOL i think a frog can make almost anything look comical.
WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

September 10, 2010
11:23 PM

Post #8092390

The top pic is exactly how he looked when I spotted him: Head hanging over the edge of the bowl, his body submerged, and the one foot holding him up, like he was in a hot tub.
Tylersays
Madison Heights, VA

September 12, 2010
5:14 PM

Post #8095420

Back to the helping animals thing - suppose you find a tortoise in the middle of the road staring straight down the center line, which side of the road do you return him to? I always wonder if I'm helping or actually setting them back on their journey! I usually go for the "lush" side of the road. A pasture, over the woods, something like that.
Years ago we had a garden pond, back in the early '90's. Three summers in a row we had a snapper turn up in our pond! We're probably a half a mile, at least, from moving water so that was quite a hike for him! They're tenacious!!
WonderWeasel
Kansas City, KS
(Zone 5a)

September 14, 2010
12:59 AM

Post #8098096

Move him to the lush side and hope he's forgotten that he was going anywhere :)
Lacey12
Burson, CA

September 14, 2010
8:37 AM

Post #8098583

I'm in Northern California, those little frogs sure get around. I've got bunches of them, whatever kind they are I don't know. I'm not into frogs, or reptiles period. They are piled on top of my window frame and hopping all around the yard. I am tired of walking on them, having them jump on me and being a nuisance in general. How do you get rid of them?
As for other wildlife, many coyotes, racoons (huge), haven't seen the skunk but I know he was here, rattlers (have not seen one this year - yeah!), only 2 black and yellow stripped garden snakes (striped the length of the fellows. Nice colors but, I am petrified of snakes), we have only a few deer that only show up when I've got my eye on a lovely tomato - the next morning it may have been munched.
Bunches of birds from hummming birds and the tiny little finches to magpies and redheaded woodpeckers and hawks and buzzards.
The only thing I enjoy more than my yard and my 2 dogs and 4 cats is my 2 year old grandson. He enjoys them all with me.
Aint life grand!
1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 14, 2010
11:35 AM

Post #8098867

How come people always get nutty when they have grandkids. I think the only reason my parent's had me was to have 2 grandsons. lol
Lacey12
Burson, CA

September 14, 2010
1:29 PM

Post #8099045

Gottcha! Why did you have yours?
It certainly is a good reason isn't it?
Lacey12
Burson, CA

September 14, 2010
1:33 PM

Post #8099053

I forgot to ask - does anyone have a zucchini bread recipe they are willing to share with me? I've got one of those runaway zucchinis staring me in the face. Help.
I have a meatloaf recipe that uses 2 cups of shredded zucchini. I thought it turned out well. I am willing to share if anyone is interested.
Tylersays
Madison Heights, VA

September 14, 2010
9:05 PM

Post #8099898

Yes - The lush side! a garden over a ditch...;-)...
Ya gotta figure though, for as long as tortoises live even with small brains they've got to have memory. Or at least 'sense of purpose'. Or do they just wander around for 50 years hoping they don't go to sleep on the road?
I feel horrible when I see one that didn't make it. I mean "Swerve people!" It ain't that hard! I don't think they even reproduce until their teens or twenty's even! It's like that "The Prom Queen Wore Asphalt" public service movie they showed you in school, just sad.
1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 15, 2010
7:32 AM

Post #8100403

What if they fall in the ditch!
1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 26, 2010
8:09 AM

Post #8121740

Is anyone having trouble with scorpions in the house? I realize this thread is about critters outside but...
I stepped on a large scorpion (yes I got stung) in my dinning room. I hate it because I never know what it is I just know it hurts really bad. My kids were in the other room, I then heard my oldest son say "I think mom got stung by a scorpion" not that he moved.
My younger son did come in and bring me a shoe so I could smash it. : (

These r the same children that didn't move a muscle when HUGE carpenter ants came pouring on my head from a window shade mechanism.

I put bleach on my foot and it is fine. My kids truly believe that I can take care of anything, I'm glad they don't know the truth.
prettymess
San Jose, CA

September 30, 2010
3:46 PM

Post #8130351

I found a dead grasshopper on my windowsill the other day, I am assuming it was in the yard because of my enticing little urban garden and somehow found its way to my windowsill seeking freedom. I told my DB about it and he said "oh thats been there forever" I should probably open the window shades more... oops! for a while i was seeing baby dragonflies, and I see tons of weird spiders. Also Selena chases off lots of rats I don't see, my roommate saw one and said it was HUGE! They leave pretty big chew marks on my maters.
Parrotrosie
Oviedo, FL
(Zone 9b)

October 20, 2010
2:41 PM

Post #8166561

We had a lovely water moccasin :o) along with assorted frogs, armadillos and a deer that tried to eat most of the bark off our new 'fruit cocktail' tree O.o It has been an interesting first year in Florida for us Northeasterners...LOL!

Thumbnail by Parrotrosie

prettymess
San Jose, CA

October 20, 2010
5:23 PM

Post #8166823

I found hornworm poop! so I guess I have those now!

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

October 22, 2010
6:56 AM

Post #8169216

Prettymess,
Have you found Harry yet?
gmun
Chester Springs, PA

October 22, 2010
7:34 PM

Post #8170370

I have been inundated with caterpillars - including hornworms - since September! Been finding them on everything!

Thumbnail by gmun

gmun
Chester Springs, PA

October 22, 2010
7:35 PM

Post #8170376

And another:
These big ones were about the size of my pinky finger!

Thumbnail by gmun

cando1
Ozone, AR
(Zone 6a)

November 2, 2010
1:19 AM

Post #8189764

For the person looking for a receipe try this link.
http://www.cooks.com/
Living in a national forest,I always have a wide varity of wildlife come thru my garden.Yesterday a doe,last summer a bear.
Vickie
bookie71
Anchorage, AK

November 8, 2010
12:51 PM

Post #8201369

Since it started getting cold, we have had several moose visit.
prettymess
San Jose, CA

November 8, 2010
2:50 PM

Post #8201599

I didn't find any of the hornworms, but I was about to pull up the plant anyway. I plucked off all the unripe tomatoes and let them ripen on the windowsill and then I threw the rest of the plant into a pile to compost! I never saw one of the hornworms, and they didn't seem to make it over to my other tomato plant but maybe next spring I will see some.
JohnCrichton75
League City, TX
(Zone 9a)

November 22, 2010
7:02 PM

Post #8226137

Well, this is outside my front door and not the backyard/ garden but I just had to post. This hawk was making noise outside our door this evening while I was talking with my wife and kids in the family room this evening. The front door leads directly into the family room, so my wife heard the noise and just got up to go inspect. She looked through the peephole, then opened the door and said, "OMG!" and tried to shut the door. Almost gave me a heart attack, I thought it was a home invasion. I think it is stalking a mouse or something, but of course I can't get too near. Magnificent beast.

This message was edited Nov 22, 2010 9:53 PM

Thumbnail by JohnCrichton75

1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 23, 2010
9:40 AM

Post #8227086

That is beautiful. Are you sure its not part of the decorations?

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

December 7, 2010
11:46 AM

Post #8248707

Uh, John, the sign DOES say "Welcome..." ^:-)^
Fannyfarny
Auckland
New Zealand

December 8, 2010
8:13 PM

Post #8250987

I realised I had gone totally dotty over animals when I rescued two honey bees last week. I fished them out of the pool as usual and put them in a warm place to recover, but it was too windy and they just got colder and weaker and couldn't move. So I emptied two small match-boxes and put a dab of honey in. When each bee smelled the honey, they got off my finger eagerly, into the match box and started eating immediately. After a night in the hot-water cupboard they were able to fly away. I am very allergic to bee stings, but figure that every bee is precious. We have had an epidemic of the varoa mite in the North Island of New Zealand and you hardly ever see a honey bee now. I heard a senior beekeeper on the radio say wild bees can't survive, because they have no immunity to varoa. The varoa mite has just reached the South Island.
Ozark
Ozark, MO
(Zone 6a)

December 25, 2010
5:48 PM

Post #8276806

This thread is old but I'll post anyway, since I just now noticed it.

Parrotrosie - your "visitor" isn't a water moccasin. I'm not sure what kind of non-poisonous snake it is, but moccasins don't have a pattern like that, or a long skinny tail.

I don't like snakes, but I don't harm any non-poisonous garter snakes or black snakes around our place. I reluctantly co-existed with a 5' black snake in my vegetable garden all summer. I didn't mind him much as long as I knew where he was, but a lot of the time I didn't. I was always afraid I'd reach under the bush beans or someplace I couldn't see and get ahold of him. That would probably startle me to death.

Black snakes probably catch moles once in a while, and they're supposed to prey on poisonous snakes like copperheads. I haven't seen a copperhead around here for several years, and maybe my leaving some large black snakes alone accounts for that. If so, it's worth it.

PeteB7

PeteB7
Trumbull, CT
(Zone 7a)

August 3, 2012
4:57 PM

Post #9228666

Found this tiny baby rabbit on the front walkway, not sure if I bumped him dragging the garden hose around to the front bed area.
No sign of the nest, but I'm not sure where to look. His eyes are not even open and he just flops around trying to walk, finally took this position and seems comfortable. I read online that the baby feeds once a day between 5 AM and noon and I have seen the mother in the same area on several occasions. I read that the mother does not hang around the nest since she might attract predators. I'll check on him in the morning, hope he is OK. Are these rabbits likely to become even more comfortable closer to the house? Worried that they might become a problem.

Thumbnail by PeteB7

PeteB7

PeteB7
Trumbull, CT
(Zone 7a)

August 3, 2012
5:50 PM

Post #9228723

The little guy is very active, and I can see that he is trying to suck, I wonder if he got fed today. He can hardly walk or hop and is just wandering aimlessly with his eyes closed. Should I feed him with a dropper?

OK his stomach and color look fine and he passes the skin test so I'll leave him out there. This says they feed twice a day, and has good advice, so he will probably feed from the mother soon:
http://www.rabbit.org/faq/sections/orphan.html

This message was edited Aug 3, 2012 9:54 PM
Ozark
Ozark, MO
(Zone 6a)

August 3, 2012
10:21 PM

Post #9228967

A few days ago in my garden I came across a garter snake trying to eat a toad. The snake had both hind legs swallowed up to the toad's waist and the toad was struggling with its front legs trying to get away. I picked up a shovel and cut the snake's head off. Yeah, I know - harmless snake and I probably should have let nature take its course but I felt sorry for the toad and I don't much like snakes.

The snake's head immediately let go and the toad hopped off a little ways, but the toad's hind feet were black and almost gone - dissolved. I guess the poor thing was being digested feet-first and the swallowing process must take a long time. I know that's nature, but I think I now dislike snakes even more than I did before. Kinda disgusting, huh?

HoneybeeNC

HoneybeeNC
Charlotte, NC
(Zone 7b)

August 4, 2012
1:02 PM

Post #9229477

Ozark - I figure mother nature knows what she's doing, but I really felt sorry for this toad. No, I didn't kill the snake.

This photo was taken while on vacation, not in my garden.

Hmm... don't know why the photo didn't upload.

This message was edited Aug 4, 2012 3:08 PM

HoneybeeNC

HoneybeeNC
Charlotte, NC
(Zone 7b)

August 4, 2012
1:20 PM

Post #9229504

I think this one will work.

This is a Southern Water Snake.

Thumbnail by HoneybeeNC

JulieLiao

August 6, 2012
8:05 AM

Post #9231468

There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk?

Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. And the importers sell its wines to the next buyer. The next buyer to his next. After many sells and buys, its wines eventually arrive at the consumers. Eventually the cost are very high and most consumers can't afford it.

Another brand new way can greatly improve the price quality of imported wines. Wineries can cooperate with Haiwei Liquor Trading Market, which is the only legal wine trading platform in China. By Haiwei, after wines arriving at China port, Haiwei will keep them in its FTZ warehouses, and then directly distribute them to Haiwei's outlet centers throughout China, and then consumers can buy and taste immediately. Haiwei has a strict control over the direct-selling link, which keep the original wine quality and greatly improve its price quality.

For further information, just google Haiwei Liquor Trading Market. Or just call us. +0086-0755-86160566. Or just e-mail us by 0005@hw0001.com or 0008@hw0001.com

PeteB7

PeteB7
Trumbull, CT
(Zone 7a)

August 8, 2012
4:12 PM

Post #9234796

Saw the little guy out there again, or perhaps a brother or sister. He is walking/hopping now, with one eye open and constantly sniffing. I still cannot find the nest. He looked so pathetic last time, trying to move anyway he could. Lying on his side with his legs going, both eyes closed; I didn't think he would make it.

PeteB7

PeteB7
Trumbull, CT
(Zone 7a)

August 9, 2012
5:58 PM

Post #9236143

I think the nest is in a bed right up against the front porch. He probably comes out into the walkway here when he is hungry. He does not run away for some reason, still has only one eye open. I worry that I'm going to step on him by accident one time. He is about 1.5 times the size he was in the last picture.

This message was edited Aug 9, 2012 8:00 PM

Thumbnail by PeteB7

PeteB7

PeteB7
Trumbull, CT
(Zone 7a)

September 8, 2012
3:07 PM

Post #9269189

Was very surprised to see a Bald Eagle on the railing of our back porch, just caught about 10 seconds as it was finishing breakfast. Went back there to see if I could find him to take a picture and saw the remains of a rodent it was eating, just a small ring of fur and some guts.

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

September 8, 2012
8:10 PM

Post #9269441

Uh,
Harry Hornworm was about as exciting as it got in my yard this season...

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

September 8, 2012
9:26 PM

Post #9269500

Harry was munching on my eggplants...He was relocated across the fence...

Thumbnail by Gymgirl

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Vegetables Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Beginner Vegetables forum! dave 24 Mar 24, 2013 6:54 PM
Tomato problems jkehl 40 Oct 15, 2010 1:06 PM
starting a vegie garden wilflower 28 May 24, 2012 2:38 PM
Nasturtiums and squash? Terry 41 Mar 24, 2007 8:07 PM
Bees Please jkehl 95 Apr 7, 2013 7:37 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America