Yellow Oleander

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I have ordered some Oleanders from Turners Gardenland. Mr. Turner hybridizes the Turner Oleanders.

On the phone, during the ordering process I requested the Meggie T, which is yellow. She checked with Turner Sr. and was told it was not yet available, even though on the web site, because it is not patented yet. I asked when that would be done and they had no date. Their toll free number is on their website. I will call once a month to see how the patent is coming. They have no double blooms and had no source for double blooms.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Woodlander's has a double yellow oleander--is that the one you were looking for? http://www.woodlanders.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=plants.plantDetail&plant_id=459 I think I've seen it a few other places too but can't remember where off the top of my head.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Thanks you very much.

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Hi Sharon,
are you looking for the ones with fragrance only or any double yellow? If you are into fragrance like I am, it is always a good idea to call them and make sure it has fragrance before buying it. I know almost eden has a double yellow too but theirs does not have fragrance.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Woodland's above in their description says the oleander is fragrant. My problem, was I started wandering on the site and spent over $200. They also have a double pink, both one gallon for $15.00.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.