Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: This reminds me...

Communities > Forums > Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 3, Views: 59
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Kat_M
Merced, CA
(Zone 9a)

September 12, 2010
8:16 AM

Post #8094488

This reminds me of the time I hooked that monster largemouth bass. Musta been 40lb. at least! It was so big I had to battle that beast for four hours before I finally wore 'em down enough to reel 'em in. Had 'em right up to the boat and darned if that ornery critter wasn't just cat nappin'! I swear it gave me the wickedest wink before it gave a saucy flip of that mighty tail and wiggled right off the hook!
soive2000
Austin, TX

September 13, 2010
5:23 AM

Post #8096151

cute, and well written

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 13, 2010
5:27 AM

Post #8096155

Excellent!
Kat_M
Merced, CA
(Zone 9a)

September 13, 2010
9:17 AM

Post #8096612

My father lived for fishing. I remember one time when we were at a family gathering and Dad started telling my uncle about a "big one that got away". It started out as a six pounder, then later when he told the story to another family member it became an eight pounder. My mom and I predicted that the next time he told the story it would become a 10 pounder. Sure enough, the next family member he told the story to, it became a 10 pounder!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
neat randbponder 2 Sep 12, 2010 1:10 PM
shhhh be bery quiet! soive2000 1 Sep 13, 2010 5:27 AM
I can't move. I'm so stuffed. mcreager 1 Sep 13, 2010 5:36 AM
Bait beceoh 1 Sep 13, 2010 6:06 AM
"Family-friendly quote or description" tcfromky 4 Sep 14, 2010 6:38 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America