Photo by Melody

Article: Aunt Bett and the Delicate Art of Swooning: Borage: My favorite

Communities > Forums > Article: Aunt Bett and the Delicate Art of Swooning: Borage
bookmark
Forum: Article: Aunt Bett and the Delicate Art of Swooning: BorageReplies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

September 13, 2010
11:45 AM

Post #8096832

Hi Sharon, You have found an herb that I am very familiar with in my gardening choices when I planted an herb garden at home. It was one of my tallest herbs besides the dill plants which were just as high or higher. I ate the leaves in my green herb salads that I made quite often. At the moment I am trying to make up for the pumpkin that the deer ate by tending to the new pumpkin that are swelling up to have a few more for harvesting. I hope these new pumpkin can make it before the end of October along with my big pumpkin that still has not turned orange yet. We have had significant amounts of rain with some sun today so I will continue my cover up at night and wait for the results to come. I will send a photo along when they are ready for harvesting.

Alan(3pmp)
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 13, 2010
3:25 PM

Post #8097296

Hey Alan,
Good for you...save those pumpkins!

And don't you just love borage!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Aunt Bett and the Delicate Art of Swooning: Borage Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Blue irisMA 17 Sep 22, 2010 4:21 PM
great story plantfreak78 3 Sep 7, 2010 4:15 PM
borage daphnep 7 Sep 10, 2010 9:16 AM
Sharon, Sharon...I can't get enough!! thethorinator 4 Sep 14, 2010 5:02 PM
...does borage grow wild? bookwormer401 7 Sep 14, 2010 5:56 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America