Update Billy at the Fair...

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

HEY ALL just thought I would let you all see Billy in his 4th county fair lead class riding the Grand Champion in Halter owned and shown by Beverly Gaddis.. (Did not have time to trailer his horse and forgot his saddle so we used her show saddle) and he had a blast...

He got a first place ribbon and a trophy...
Will post pictures of his horse Cheif and him riding by his self as soon as I find them...

Thumbnail by MissJestr
South Hamilton, MA

Really growing isn't he. A local jumper classic held a lead line class & while they were siting very staingh, none of the kids feet came below the saddle flap.

Richmond, TX

Miss Jestr welcome back! I've missed you and your adventures with Billy. Glad to see him on another worthy mount.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Hey Porkpal how are you? I also posted on the chicken forum about the county fair,I missed everyone...
Iris, I was the dork that forgot his saddle, so it is my fault, being a first year 4H leader, animals and pictures in the fair and official 4H photographer for all the shows and auction not to mention 14 hour days kind of made me really loopie come Saturday morning. Here is a picture of him riding in a benefit gymkana all by his self.

Thumbnail by MissJestr
South Hamilton, MA

Good for chief.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

What is so cool about him is when ever he is done riding and is ready to exit the arena he always takes his hat off and tips it to the announcers... IT is such a hoot to see. He has really come along way. This year will be his 3rd gymkana series as well as his JR rodeo series... He has a blast with all his animals.

South Hamilton, MA

Politeness at a young age is a start of it for many years.

Richmond, TX

Tipping his hat is really cute, but I'd really like to see him wearing a helmet.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

He's looking good up there!! Love the part about him tipping his hat to the announcers. That is really neat!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images