Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Star Thistle: Stomp stomp

Communities > Forums > Article: Star Thistle
bookmark
Forum: Article: Star ThistleReplies: 1, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

September 20, 2010
9:09 AM

Post #8109611

Hi Sharon, I like the picture of the star thistle included in your story. You must have been quite a sight to see with your red outfit. I prefer the color blue for all of my wear. This time of year my favorite color would be orange which is the color of my pumpkins. One of my pumpkins has turned color and the rest that I have brought in are somewhere in between. I hope that they will continue to ripen and turn a nice shade as the first one has done. My biggest pumpkin weighed 16 lbs. The little pumpkins weigh that much altogether with more little ones outside that have been getting rained on lately. I will include the photo I took this morning.

Alan(3pmp)

Thumbnail by 3pmp
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2010
9:43 AM

Post #8109657

Yay Alan, you got pumpkins!!

How pretty!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Star Thistle Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Charming! adinamiti 3 Sep 14, 2010 5:01 PM
Abundant, but native? catwatcher 1 Sep 20, 2010 8:25 AM
Were you ever spoilt!!! cybercrone 3 Sep 20, 2010 6:05 PM
Velcro patches for my cats! binibusybee 1 Sep 20, 2010 6:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America