Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins: CLOSED: Detailed instructions please.

Communities > Forums > Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins
bookmark
Forum: Group Trades, Swaps and Round RobinsReplies: 2, Views: 28
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MaggieHanson
Warner Robins, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 26, 2010
8:59 AM

Post #8121814

I feel like a total airhead over this, but I have to ask. Can someone please tell me where and how to update my "about me/wants/have" list? I know I wrote a little bit when I first joined DG, but I can't find it anywhere. Gosh I feel silly! I'm not new to the Internet, I do EVERYTHING online so this is frustrating me. I suppose I just forget where I posted this info.
Thank you in advance~
Maggie the AIRHEAD

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 26, 2010
11:25 AM

Post #8122006

Maggie -- Look up at the top of the page right under the tabs and click on "My Info" ... is that what you are looking for?

If it had to do with swaps you might check the "Dirt Diggers" thread that Fruit of the Vine has going.

Hope this helps.
MaggieHanson
Warner Robins, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 26, 2010
11:34 AM

Post #8122018

Thanks, Auntie C. I think I'm going to do one on dirt diggers. I know I wrote a short vague list, but I still can't find it. I looked thru my info...maybe it bought legs and ran away. I might call Synda to see if she knows. I was on the phone with her when I signed up and wrote that stuff. :)

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
ZZ's - Star-Studded - 'Tomato Seed Round-Robin'. ZZTOPSOIL 335 Aug 8, 2007 11:54 PM
CLOSED: Any newbies wanna start a round robin? kaykay1010 134 Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM
Spring Fever RR Crimson 146 Apr 13, 2007 12:08 PM
Houseplant Swap snboyken 146 Apr 30, 2007 12:59 PM
Yesterday's News Robin's Resurrection sign-up here Gourd 284 Jul 11, 2007 4:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America