Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Autumn Interlude: missing fall

Communities > Forums > Article: Autumn Interlude
bookmark
Forum: Article: Autumn InterludeReplies: 1, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
quietyard
Tucson, AZ
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2010
11:43 AM

Post #8124044

Hi Benny!

I loved your pictures and words. It must be so beautiful there now. Tucson has had spotty rain and very hot temps this summer and it is continuing now as well. It was a tough year for the garden and I so long for cool fall temps! A surprise " Kiss me over the Garden Gate" showed up in one of my pots a couple weeks ago. It is only a about 5 inches high but it is blooming!! :-) Send some cool fall this way ! Good to see an article by you again.

Have you checked out Dave's new site, Cubits??? Many of us are there now.

Linda

This message was edited Sep 28, 2010 6:13 PM
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

September 30, 2010
4:26 PM

Post #8130428

Hi there Linda!

So wonderful to hear from you. ^_^

Thank you as always for your kind words and yep, it is pretty lovely here now. I take a side road home and all around are colors everywhere. I am going to stop tomorrow on the way home and take some photos. It is so beautiful. I am also heading to the Botanic Gardens Saturday and then the mountains the weekend after this one.

I have heard about the weather in Tucson and am thankful in that regard not to be there to endure it.

That is such great news about your 'Kiss me over the Garden Gate"! How awesome. We are heading back to Tucson in January and I hope the Siberian wallflowers are available. It will be a fun trip regardless. I wish I could make it for the swap but alas, the schedule will not allow it.

I will try to send some cool weather your way. Definitely.

I am very happy and blessed to be writing again. Thank you so much and always I wish you nothing but the best.

Take care,
Ben

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Autumn Interlude Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
autumn chill Dollykat 2 Sep 30, 2010 4:14 PM
wonderful autumn pics femailmailman 2 Sep 30, 2010 4:19 PM
beautiful thoughts jrgardens 1 Oct 18, 2012 11:03 AM
C.W. McCall pattyd17 1 Oct 18, 2012 10:58 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America