Little Henry Sweetspire - .

Waaaay Down South, GA

Anyone have experience with these? They're fragrant, and you know me. LOL It's hard to turn down anything fragrant. They're small, though, and would look good in front of the house. If anyone has grown these, LMK how they've done for you. :-)
~Susan

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh, that looks neat, Susan. I had to go look it up. Nice that they like partial to full shade. Have you seen them around?

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Haven't grown these, Susan. Let us know how they do.
Have you gone for training, yet?

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I've lurked here and there when the thread about your new "baby", Moses, pops up. Really awesome, Susan! You both sound like an incredible pair. How old is he now? What are you two learning these days? Do you go for extra booster training here and there are do you do it yourself?
Laurel

Waaaay Down South, GA

Yes, Elaine, I'm back from training with my gorgeous black lab Moses. :-)

Laurel, isn't he gorgeous? Aww, I've been so blessed! The school will send a trainer out if I need help, but you just grow day by day with each other. :-) He'll be 2 on December 31. There's not a white hair on him anywhere! :-)

I purchased one of the "Little Henry" from Henry Fields, and it's growing nicely ... am thinking about getting a couple more but wanted to know if anyone else has grown them before I put that kind of money in them. They do have free shipping right now over $20, so that would help out.

Elaine, you wouldn't believe how my little lemon tree has grown. LOL

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

awwwww, I would love to see that baby. He's a lucky dog.
Glad your tree is growing good for you. Was that a lemon or Key Lime I sent you?
My plant from you is growing like crazy too. Especially with all this wonderful rain we are having.
hugs,
Elaine

Waaaay Down South, GA

I'm glad your plant is doing good. It's a Meyer Lemon. I'll send you pics of my baby. I don't have any new ones, and I don't want to get busted for cross posting the same ones tooo many times. LOL

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Love that Moses,, what a great name!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images