Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Georgia Gardening: Little Henry Sweetspire - .

Communities > Forums > Georgia Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Georgia GardeningReplies: 7, Views: 68
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

September 29, 2010
5:10 AM

Post #8127228

Anyone have experience with these? They're fragrant, and you know me. LOL It's hard to turn down anything fragrant. They're small, though, and would look good in front of the house. If anyone has grown these, LMK how they've done for you. :-)
~Susan
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 29, 2010
4:45 PM

Post #8128416

Oh, that looks neat, Susan. I had to go look it up. Nice that they like partial to full shade. Have you seen them around?
EFGeorgia1
Lizella, GA
(Zone 8a)

September 29, 2010
5:55 PM

Post #8128575

Haven't grown these, Susan. Let us know how they do.
Have you gone for training, yet?
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 30, 2010
5:38 AM

Post #8129197

I've lurked here and there when the thread about your new "baby", Moses, pops up. Really awesome, Susan! You both sound like an incredible pair. How old is he now? What are you two learning these days? Do you go for extra booster training here and there are do you do it yourself?
Laurel
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

September 30, 2010
8:30 AM

Post #8129472

Yes, Elaine, I'm back from training with my gorgeous black lab Moses. :-)

Laurel, isn't he gorgeous? Aww, I've been so blessed! The school will send a trainer out if I need help, but you just grow day by day with each other. :-) He'll be 2 on December 31. There's not a white hair on him anywhere! :-)

I purchased one of the "Little Henry" from Henry Fields, and it's growing nicely ... am thinking about getting a couple more but wanted to know if anyone else has grown them before I put that kind of money in them. They do have free shipping right now over $20, so that would help out.

Elaine, you wouldn't believe how my little lemon tree has grown. LOL
EFGeorgia1
Lizella, GA
(Zone 8a)

September 30, 2010
6:55 PM

Post #8130703

awwwww, I would love to see that baby. He's a lucky dog.
Glad your tree is growing good for you. Was that a lemon or Key Lime I sent you?
My plant from you is growing like crazy too. Especially with all this wonderful rain we are having.
hugs,
Elaine
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

September 30, 2010
8:20 PM

Post #8130827

I'm glad your plant is doing good. It's a Meyer Lemon. I'll send you pics of my baby. I don't have any new ones, and I don't want to get busted for cross posting the same ones tooo many times. LOL
EFGeorgia1
Lizella, GA
(Zone 8a)

October 2, 2010
8:03 PM

Post #8134080

Love that Moses,, what a great name!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Georgia Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Favorite Local Nursery? violabird 23 Apr 17, 2007 9:17 PM
Corn Gluten Meal SusanCalvert 10 Aug 11, 2009 7:40 PM
wild roses teateacher 11 Jun 1, 2007 4:31 PM
Grass out, Moss in soupcon 15 May 14, 2008 4:28 PM
powdery mildew remedies soupcon 4 May 31, 2007 3:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America