Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Running Away from Home: Wild Columbine: Scalp treatment

Communities > Forums > Article: Running Away from Home: Wild Columbine
bookmark
Forum: Article: Running Away from Home: Wild ColumbineReplies: 1, Views: 38
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

October 4, 2010
8:31 AM

Post #8136541

Hi Sharon, I can just imagine what that must have felt like to have someone rub your hair with lard and hope that the treatment would work. It is good that you did not have head lice in the first place. I have created a character that I will show you in my picture along with a poem that I can email to you. The poem will help the picture make more sense. I have entered this pumpkin in a contest that will be given a prize for the best dressed pumpkin as well as the biggest one around. My pumpkin is about 37 inches around the middle. Should I send the poem by Dmail. It is on a separate website so I need to send to a specific address. Hope you like the photo of the Pumpkin Bandit.

Alan(3pmp)

Thumbnail by 3pmp
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

October 4, 2010
6:25 PM

Post #8138041

Cute pumpkin, Alan...how fun!

I'll send you a dmail.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Running Away from Home: Wild Columbine Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
:) onewish1 6 Oct 4, 2010 5:54 AM
In my humble opinion . . . Adaylilyfan 15 Oct 10, 2010 1:49 PM
wild columbine daphnep 3 Sep 30, 2010 6:05 PM
columbine & honeysuckle roycer 3 Oct 6, 2010 3:41 PM
Lucky you cybercrone 1 Oct 5, 2010 9:11 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America