Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Today is my last day here as a subscriber. This has been coming for awhile (around the time it hit over the 100,000 member mark I started to get claustrophobia!), and there are many reasons but none of them are all the wonderful people on the Farm Forum. I will still be a member and harass the poor folk over on Plant ID occasionally.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, send me a Dmail.

See you around the garden
Kathleen

Richmond, TX

We'll miss you here, fortunately many of us know where to find you.

Waddy, KY

Kathleen, we will certainly miss having you around. It's been a pleasure.

Janet

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Thank you. I've enjoyed being around, but things change and I have some other interests that are keeping me busy. I will miss being here. I got the count down notice a little while ago. It seems rather final, though I will still be a member.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Just checked into the FarmLife forum and read this........will Kathleen still be able to comment here?

Richmond, TX

I think she said not.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Oh. Too bad, guess you have to subscribe to comment here, then.

I don't like the other place too much.

Richmond, TX

You can still reach her by D-mail, I believe. Or vice-versa.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

It's a shame so many people are getting drug away from here.
I don't like the other site either.
Anna, you having bad dreams about the cows yet ? I have one every once in a while, for example, cows in the barn & not fed, milked or gutters cleaned for days & then you can't get in to do the work. I don't know where these stupid dreams come from. Never neglected the cows in my whole life!

Bernie

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Nope, Bernie........I'm just hoping their new "employers" are treating them decent and they have adapted to new housing situations. And I am SO glad that our best cow and a springing 2nd calf heifer went to the same small farm. 48 stanchion barn and the lady told me they had 3 empty stalls.........At least they won't be disposable there. I've said that I've never hated any of them so much that I'd want them to go to a huge dairy where they were nothing but a number and last 1 or 2 lactations. I do have SOME ethics.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images